PDA

View Full Version : MY fishing stuff was stolen saturday

cardoc765
06-26-2011, 10:33 PM
On saturday my wife and I a friend and his wife went out for a day of fluking. We got back to the marina in Keyport, and as we were washing the boat some people went thru every truck in the lot and stole our stuff. I am missing a ugly stick with an avet sx on it, a shimano sedone rod and reel combo, a blue back pack with all kinds of tackle and equipment, my friends wife's nook, and a tom tom. Also, my friends 2 penn rods and reels and a cutom built gloomis in purple with initials on the blank of k ? h. If anyone comes across someone looking to sell them these items, please let me know. It's just not cool.

cowherder
06-26-2011, 10:49 PM
Wow that is terrible cardoc! I thought Keyport was a nice place. It has all those restaurants and everything. Did they break the window of the truck too? Check on Craigslist for fishing tackle,. maybe you will get lucky, it sucks that people can be so sleazy like that!

DarkSkies
06-27-2011, 07:36 AM
Sorry to hear that, bro. Like Cowherder said, unless the guys who took it are fishermen they will be looking to unload it quick. I would keep an eye out on CL & Backpage (searching different sections of NJ) and E-bay for the next few weeks.

gjb1969
06-27-2011, 01:02 PM
that sucks dude they need a :beatin: and then go for a swim with big hungry bluefish

wish4fish
06-27-2011, 02:06 PM
dude that suxxx big time keyport isnt that bad but ill bet u that it was someone from keansburg there r a lot of drugged out people and alkies there i go to the go go rama a lot and pumps so ill ask around and if any body is selling fishing stuff i will let you know rite away. hope u get the stuff back dude

stripermania
07-01-2011, 03:12 PM
If they made NJ a carry state like some areas in Texas you would have a hell of a lot less crime. Find some guy stealing your fishing gear? Blow a hole in his head, problem solved. Hope you find the bastards.

cardoc765
07-04-2011, 09:40 AM
The same day, they raided the marina across the street and a guy there saw them and beat the crap out of 2 of the guys. That made me feel better. Still waiting to hear back from the cops to see what they recovered.