PDA

View Full Version : gayness and false innuendo on Facebook

crosseyedbass
08-07-2011, 12:30 PM
The world record striper was reported on a lot of sites. It was first reported on facebook that the guy had a panic attack and had to go to the hospital?:huh:
How gay is that? I think facebook should have more checks and balances for when people say things about each other.I mean, if you want, you can spread a rumor that a kid you went to high school has aids, and no one will do anything about it?
in my opinion half the people on facebook are cool, and the other half are attention ho babies from high school who never grew up from the finger pointing and "ooh look at what Janie is doing!" mentality.
What a bunch of freaks and immature people!

Shouldn't there be more guidelines on facebook to stop rumors like this?
What do you guys think?

plugginpete
08-07-2011, 01:03 PM
def agree with you dude, a lot of people on fb are frustrated in their lives and have nothing better to do than start rumors. It is like a circus of mentally challenged idiots.

bababooey
08-07-2011, 01:27 PM
half the people on facebook are cool, and the other half are attention ho babies from high school who never grew up from the finger pointing and "ooh look at what Janie is doing!" mentality.
What a bunch of freaks and immature people!

crosseyed, I think those are the standard requirements that come with being an attention ho.
Anyone for attention ho-ing 101?:d

Monty
08-07-2011, 09:57 PM
Society is out of control. From the stupid government ignoring what is good for the country and trying to screw the other party to the whack jobs on face book. Spiraling out of control. :wheeeee:

seamonkey
08-09-2011, 12:15 PM
I chalk it up to the self-centeredness and immaturity of the 20 something generation. Bababooey I really like that picture on the top right. She certainly got my attention!

finchaser
08-09-2011, 05:33 PM
Obama probably gets his guidance from FB

surfstix1963
08-09-2011, 05:45 PM
That would explain it

stormchaser
01-11-2018, 10:46 AM
def agree with you dude, a lot of people on fb are frustrated in their lives and have nothing better to do than start rumors. It is like a circus of mentally challenged idiots.

LOL, read one 2 months ago where a moderator on a surf fishing page claimed the biggest striped bass are males! How did God make people so clueless?

lostatsea
01-11-2018, 10:48 AM
^^^^ I don't think God made them that way. They probably reach that level after a lifetime of stupid decisions. If you read it on the net it must be true.