PDA

View Full Version : You gotta be Joking!

JustEd
08-10-2011, 02:38 PM
Now the Bench Warmer in the White House wants to give full access to the Bin Hiden kill so a Military Hating Hollyweird director can make a movie to be released just prior to the next Presidential Election. :huh:
I could go on for the next 8 hours typing why these units, their abilities, and tactics need to remain unknown.......................... :scared:

:kooky:

jonthepain
08-10-2011, 04:11 PM
"Bowling for Bin Laden?"

More proof that only care about our country for what they can get out of it.

Monty
08-10-2011, 10:40 PM
Absolutely stupid, self promoting, country wrecking thinking.
When is some elected official going to just consider what is good for this country, not their party???????
Its so obvious and so stupid and so sickening.

It all started with Maureen Dowd's column on Sunday which fleetingly mentioned that the White House is working directly with Kathryn Bigelow and Mark Boal on an election-year movie about the killing of Osama bin Laden. Dowd reported that the Pentagon is providing special "top-level access to the most classified mission in history." CNN later quoted the Pentagon's official Hollywood liaison, Phil Strub, confirming that he has met with Bigelow about the project since bin Laden was killed.

finchaser
08-11-2011, 09:37 AM
That's what happens when an egotistical moron attempts to run the country. To him:2flip:

DarkSkies
08-11-2011, 03:09 PM
I hear ya, Ed. Some stories are better left untold. At least if ya tell them leave out some of the classified intel. I'm surprised those in that area of the Military didn't protest vigorously. Or maybe they did, but superiors wouldn't allow the protests to be made public.

finchaser
08-11-2011, 03:45 PM
Just another scheme, to show how great he is, he will take all the credit so reelect me, and again to him:2flip: Sick thing is many of the I haven't a clue supporters will buy this BS too.

Maybe he should have it done in Muslim also so this way his fellow mosque going people can fully understand our top secret stuff and aren't confused. IMO he is a piece of Sh_T