PDA

View Full Version : All ashore that goes ashore!!

buckethead
09-04-2011, 08:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIidW_8O_cs&feature=youtu.be

finchaser
09-04-2011, 10:24 PM
Typical NY wine and cheese boaters could you imagine them in the ocean

surfstix1963
09-05-2011, 04:12 PM
Yeah we used to camp over there years ago across the inlet on the democrat point side there used to be a cove where all these clowns hung out but after years of dredging the cove disappeared as did most of the beach on that side of the inlet side now they all migrated to the thumb side every weekend it was a freak show people anchored up,illegals fishing off the rocks, jet ski's flying all over the place we did early morning fishing over there good bass weaks and fluke until the "wine and cheese boaters" love that one Fin showed up and then the soccer moms came and blocked the whole inlet side up to let their kids swim in the inlet:huh:but I will say after they all left it was a great place to be you are supposed to have a fishing permit but no one ever enforced it even when you called the park police they used to tell you are you enjoying yourself why can't they:kooky:because it is a fishing permit blow up pools aren't fishing equipt.:2flip: I just sat at the camper & ate ice cream till the kids drove their parents nuts they wanted ice cream good to have a camper with a fridge/freezer, guess I could have made some bucks if I were nice then.C.O.B.