PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to Davis Lures, custom wood Plug builder!!!

bunkerjoe4
03-13-2008, 12:58 AM
Hey folks, just wanted to give a warm welcome to one of our newest members - Glenn Davis of Davis Lures. He is a custom plug builder local to NJ. His plugs are very reasonably priced, and they catch bass. I think he may be putting up some pics in the next day or so. In the meantime, you can go to the thread in Bunker Joe's Trading Post - Custom Plug Builders to find out more. Here's a little background info:

GLenn Davis (DAVIS LURES) has been a cedar plug maker for the last eight years but he is only known among the fisherman because he is a fisherman himself. He does not advertise because it is a hobby. He just goes to one fishing flea market,which is sponsored by his fishing club. The Asbury Park Fishing CLub is the club he belongs to. He is a great plug maker and only sells his small plug for $20.00 and his larger plug for $25.00. His plugs have been bought resold on line for double the price that he charges.

bunkerjoe4
03-15-2008, 11:36 AM
Some of you were asking to see the pics. They just posted them in the Custom Plugs and Handmade Gear for Sale forum. Here they are, folks. I believe these are the 5 1/4" ones, sweet little plugs.

speedy
04-21-2010, 11:37 PM
new ones they are sweet:D and a pic of my son openning day for trout he got a 22 inch 5.4 lb. trout;)

buckethead
04-25-2010, 04:30 PM
Wow nice pics guys, thanks for sharing.

speedy
04-26-2010, 11:55 PM
thank you

speedy
05-17-2010, 12:10 PM
thanks