PDA

View Full Version : Try to guess how long my rain pants will last......

DarkSkies
09-19-2011, 11:58 PM
Finchaser saw that I was fishing the rockpiles in shorts and korkers. Actually, I feel comfortable that way. With the intense fishin that I do sometimes, I try to be aware of the danger and prepared to go swimming to safety if something happens.

Lately, I've been fishin in shorts, white socks, and Korkers. It looks dorky with the socks, but all the time I spend out there in the wet environment, I was getting blisters on my feet and toes, so the socks minimize that.

Still feeling sorry for me, that old grouchy basstard decided to present me with an almost-new pair of orange Grundens today.... :cool:

Wow, not only is he an old grouchy basstard (OGB),
but he's an old grouchy generous basstard (OGGB) !!
I don't know if we can fit too many more acronyms under his name...:laugh:
Seriously, just wanted to publically thank him for his generosity. :clapping: :thumbsup:

And.....
Also ask you folks out there how long you estimate before they are as filled with the foul unmentionable stench that my waders had ??.... :ROFLMAO :drool:

I'll post the pic when I get a chance.

fishinmission78
09-20-2011, 07:57 AM
Are you kidding? 17 hours at most.

storminsteve
09-20-2011, 08:12 AM
I predict there will be some dark skies of stench over NJ by this weekend!:laugh: :HappyWave:

surfstix1963
09-20-2011, 09:44 AM
Why should they smell are you actually catching fish :d:laugh: or fishing bait secretly air will flow through rain gear so I gives ya about a month just don't put them by your waders or all bets are off I sent something out for ya today if you got my PM.I'll give you a call got to go to the ins. co. Dr. today

hookset
09-20-2011, 06:07 PM
I predict there will be some dark skies of stench over NJ by this weekend!:laugh: :HappyWave:

I say those stench clouds start forming by Thursday.;)