PDA

View Full Version : Help me find West Wind Wally, get a reward!

DarkSkies
09-20-2011, 12:41 AM
We have a thread here about northeast vs northwest wind pattern fishing, thw west wind wally thread
http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/showthread.php?5418-West-Wind-Wally-thread...-a-SHOWDOWN!-NE-vs-NW-fishin....-PARENTAL-ADVISORY&highlight=west+wind+wally
(Note, suitable for adults only or with parental supervision)

Lately, I was looking for West Wind Wally and couldn't seem to find him. http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/images/icons/icon9.png
He isn't in any of the usual places I used to stash him in.....

As I get older, my mind is getting more muddled, sometimes I feel my brain is turning to oatmeal...:eek:

It's stll possible he might turn up, and then again he may not....

Help me find Wally.....if someone has him accidentally, I'll give 5 lures from my stash for his return. He must be the original Wally. He has a birthmark I will be able to identify him by. :rolleyes:

The reason I'm asking for your help, folks, is that he has a cousin, West Wind Ralph, coming in soon from California for a visit. If I can't find Wally by then, there will be some uncomfortable 'splaining to do.....:argue:
So thanks for all your assistance! All info is confidential and you will not be revealed as the source if you can help. :cool:

dogfish
09-20-2011, 02:06 AM
I have a late report from West Wind Wally, enjoy. :lookhappy:

All you noreaster fishermen are fags!:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clap ping: Gotta love it dude.:cool:

storminsteve
09-20-2011, 08:07 AM
The reason I'm asking for your help, folks, is that he has a cousin, West Wind Ralph, coming in soon from California for a visit. If I can't find Wally by then, there will be some uncomfortable 'splaining to do.....:argue:
So thanks for all your assistance! All info is confidential and you will not be revealed as the source if you can help. :cool:

:laugh: :thumbsup: Dude one of these days the men in the butterfly nets are going to come looking for you. Funny stuff!

hookset
09-20-2011, 06:06 PM
DS, 2 words:

1. Psycho 2 Therapy:kooky: :HappyWave:

finchaser
09-20-2011, 06:20 PM
. He has a birthmark I will be able to identify him by.

Same stench as owner , was probably kept in your waders and burnt with the old pair:upck:. If i win give the plugs to Baitstealer who is just learning as I have no use for them.

porgy75
09-20-2011, 06:23 PM
. Same stench as owner , was probably kept in your waders and burnt with the old pair:upck:. .

This is funny stuff guys keep it coming! When can we expect the next west wind wally video?

bababooey
09-20-2011, 06:28 PM
Umm, porgy, I think he said wally disappeared, or something like that.
Dark, have you been hitting the sauce again?:eek: :rolleyes: :plastered: :HappyWave:

jonthepain
09-20-2011, 10:01 PM
Oh dear Lord

DarkSkies
09-21-2011, 07:29 AM
Don't worry, Jon, still sober after all these years....
Still certifiably insane, though. ;)

Bababooey, this came for you via e-mail/ carrier pigeon....
:2flip: :moon: :laugh:
Have a great day, all....:HappyWave:

surfstix1963
09-21-2011, 03:53 PM
Help me find Wally..... Did ya look on your finger:laugh::laugh: lol I don't want the plugs either.:HappyWave:

rockhopper
09-22-2011, 07:39 PM
Dude I was bored last night and checked out the videos, you have a sick twisted mind keep them coming!

cowherder
09-23-2011, 03:52 PM
Maybe Wally went to an early vacation in Sunny South America where there are no hurricanes?

surfstix1963
09-24-2011, 08:00 AM
I think Pebbles tossed it lmao it may be in the Yak ya never know when the wind may swing westerly.And the fish aren't going after the T&W or he is nomading and needs to talk to someone.:d:HappyWave:

speedy
09-24-2011, 10:39 AM
no no i think he put a hook in it and lost it or the cat got a new toy ...lmao

surfstix1963
09-24-2011, 03:21 PM
Hey Bro how the hell are you.I'll give ya a call tmw. tell you about my wonderful day lol everybody is still alive don't worry.

DarkSkies
10-15-2011, 06:03 PM
I think Pebbles tossed it lmao it may be in the Yak ya never know when the wind may swing westerly.And the fish aren't going after the T&W or he is nomading and needs to talk to someone.:d:HappyWave:

Ralph will be making an appearance sometime tonight, we still haven't found Wally yet...and I didn't have anything to do with Wally's disappearance, in case Ralph asks....:kooky: