PDA

View Full Version : What was all the commotion at Sandy Hook last night?

storminsteve
10-10-2011, 06:53 PM
I was in that area fishing and 2 cop cars came flying down the road like they were after terrorists. Anyone know what went down? I was too busy to go and be nosey and had to get home.

Monty
10-10-2011, 09:21 PM
Found this:
At about 9:30 p.m. on Sunday night a search was launched in the Hartshorne Road area on Sandy Hook by park rangers, K-9 units and helicopters for the alleged perpetrator of a reported sexual assault, authorities said.
By about 10:30 p.m. a New York Police Department and Monmouth County helicopter had joined in the search, along with county sheriffs, according to reports.
Middletown and Highlands police declined to comment, except to confirm that the search had occurred

voyager35
10-11-2011, 07:41 PM
Right o, Monty. Strange goings on for sure. I read they were looking for a naked black man as the actor in the assault.

SANDY HOOK ? Area police and park rangers hunted for a suspect in a sexual assault Sunday night at the Sandy Hook Unit of Gateway National Recreation Area.A woman who answered the phone in the park ranger?s office declined to comment on the search.
The Highlands Police Department confirmed the search, but did not have a description of the suspect and could provide no additional information.
This is a breaking news story. Check www.app.com (http://www.app.com/) as additional information becomes available.

storminsteve
10-12-2011, 10:18 PM
They were talking about it on NJ101.5 today, said they had the State police, police from 2 towns, the park police, coast guard, scuba team, Starsky and Hutch, and Charlies Angels all looking for him. He supposedly flashed a chick at Gunnison. What a waste of taxpayer $$ spent looking for him.