PDA

View Full Version : Problems for the owner of Paulies in Montauk

surfstix1963
11-09-2011, 05:59 PM
I really don't want to get into it but he was arrested and charged with the lowest of crimes its all over the other sites so I will not elaborate check it out it is not hard to find I really just can't believe it but you are innocent till proven guilty not looking good though.

Monty
11-10-2011, 06:05 AM
This, like the Penn State incident is sickening.

surfstix1963
11-10-2011, 07:38 AM
Yeah its unbelieveable its always the ones you don't expect he actually lives in a town right around the corner from me stayed in Montauk because of the hours he had to put in. I just watched a video the other day of the story of him buying the shop and some really good tips about Montauk I think it was on SJ but again Your innocent until proven guilty there may be some background info that will probably surface I'm not saying he is guilty or not but thats for a jury to figure out I still can't believe it myself.

finchaser
11-10-2011, 10:39 AM
Hope he gets what he deserves and especially when he gets to prison

surfstix1963
11-10-2011, 12:02 PM
I have to agree if he is guilty those charges are not taken easily in jail I'd rather off myself.

nitestrikes
11-10-2011, 05:18 PM
He should off himself. He's toast.

BassBuddah
11-10-2011, 06:27 PM
Surfstix1963, I think he will be protected in jail. Unfortunately that's the way it is. If found guilty, he should get the maximum sentence possible. I cannot accept in my head that Paulie would do something like this. I have fished with him and never would have suspected this. A sad thing all around.

baitstealer
11-10-2011, 06:49 PM
That is terrible news. Don't know the guy but I was reading of similar problems at Penn State where they fired Joe Paterno and the President. You have to take a stand with things. I don't know how someone could turn a blind eye.

hookset
11-10-2011, 06:59 PM
I read the article. They say you are innocent until proven guilty, but I got chills reading that he was involved with a 13 year old girl for 2 years. That us just beyond creepy.

surfstix1963
11-10-2011, 09:20 PM
I don't believe it either BB I was in a bit of shock when I read the article I didn't know him personally did spend some time in the shop nice guy always willing to give info which I'm sure you know doesn't come easy out there but as I've said you are innocent until proven guilty.Theres always 2 sides to a story.It is sad to even think it.The whole Penn State thing is another piece of work.

Surfstix1963, I think he will be protected in jail. Unfortunately that's the way it is. If found guilty, he should get the maximum sentence possible. I cannot accept in my head that Paulie would do something like this. I have fished with him and never would have suspected this. A sad thing all around.

jigfreak
11-10-2011, 11:46 PM
That is terrible news. Don't know the guy but I was reading of similar problems at Penn State where they fired Joe Paterno and the President. You have to take a stand with things. I don't know how someone could turn a blind eye.

If I ever see Jerry Sandusky in public I will drop kick him to the face. There is no punishment too severe for something like that. And the guy who reported it, he should be somehow punished for letting that rape happen. How the **** could you just stand there and watch that? As for this guy Paulie, the charges say the girl was under 11. There are no excuses, they should lock these animals all away in Siberia for life.

dogfish
11-10-2011, 11:54 PM
People say innocent until proven guilty. Let me ask you folks, while he is awaiting trial, would anyone of you let him babysit your kids? I wouldn't

surfstix1963
11-11-2011, 06:37 AM
People say innocent until proven guilty. Let me ask you folks, while he is awaiting trial, would anyone of you let him babysit your kids? I wouldn't
I know what your saying dogfish and no he would not watch my kids theres alot of people who wouldn't watch my kids but I've seen so many crazy cases go on that you swear the person was guilty and turns out they were setup or the whole story was twisted by the press thats why I make the comment innocent until proven guilty. I think it is the lowest possible crime a person can do and they shoud be punished to the fullest extent of the law if proven guilty the alledged child is scarred for life if it is true( remember Tawana Brawley) this all went down the way the papers and EH police are saying.I'm not saying he did it and not saying he didn't but you are entitled to the trial regardless.I know the investigation was long but I just have this crazy feeling theres more to this story and yes I could be very wrong I hope not, even though one way or the other he will be done in Montauk period thats the shame of being charged and then found innocent & that goes for anybody perhaps I shouldn't have started this post because it did get out of hand on the other sites with one person threatening others the last time I checked we were all adults.Please Rich feel free to delete it if you feel it is out of line again I'm not accusing anyone of anything the police are.

finchaser
11-11-2011, 03:01 PM
I read the article. They say you are innocent until proven guilty, but I got chills reading that he was involved with a 13 year old girl for 2 years. That us just beyond creepy.

He should be hung by his testices out front on his scale

hookset
11-13-2011, 10:34 PM
He should be hung by his testices out front on his scale

If he is guilty I hope he burns in hell.

finchaser
11-14-2011, 07:06 PM
last I heard was a 4 month investigation they got him on 16 counts of child molesting and soliciting minors on the INTERNET.

DarkSkies
11-15-2011, 12:13 PM
Surfstix, I understand your feelings of regret. I have childhood memories of stuff like this, and it affected me deeply. Thus, I have pretty strong feelings and was trying to stay out of this....When I get a chance, I'll post the story. I know threads like this have resulted in fights on other sites. I really hope people are adult enough not to let that happen here....

On the other hand, the last time I checked, this is America, and all the opinions I have seen so far are protected under the Constitution and Principles of Free Speech.

So as long as someone is not making threats against any one else here, I'm going to let it run with minimal interference on my part, and when I get a chance, come back and tell ya my story, and why I now feel the way I do...

surfstix1963
11-15-2011, 05:20 PM
Ok Rich just kind of shocked me.I don't have anything else to say on the matter.

storminsteve
11-15-2011, 07:09 PM
There is no way he will be able to say he is innocent, just read all the charges they have against him.

lostatsea
11-19-2011, 05:54 PM
Innocent till proven guilty? Maybe so but I think he's guilty. And what he is accused of is just disgusting.

surfstix1963
11-20-2011, 07:10 AM
I agree as I mentioned in the origional post if they find him guilty he deserves exactlly whats coming to him jail will not be a pretty place and I know someone mentioned he will be prtected but you can only protect someone so much it is not taken lightly in jail they will get to him lets just say there are guards that give the manhattan stare(see no evil stare) I am not a personal friend at all I've been to the shop when I needed something and I would never protect anyone accused of this
Innocent till proven guilty? Maybe so but I think he's guilty. And what he is accused of is just disgusting.

fishinmission78
11-20-2011, 08:06 AM
jail will not be a pretty place and I know someone mentioned he will be prtected but you can only protect someone so much it is not taken lightly in jail they will get to him lets just say there are guards that give the manhattan stare(see no evil stare) I am not a personal friend at all I've been to the shop when I needed something and I would never protect anyone accused of this

Ever hear of PC? Protective custody.

I wish that were true, surfstix but my friend knows someone who is in corrections. These losers are segregated, and watched over like the holy grail. They eat at different times than the rest of the genral population and even in the exercise yards they have their own times or are segregated. If the guards knowingly let something happen that they could have they could get written up. Sure they wont lose their jobs but no body wants to get written up so they protect these creeps. Thats why I could never be in corrections because I would turn the other way and give the manhattan stare as you so called it.