PDA

View Full Version : Help send Monty to the "No More Googanism" School.....

DarkSkies
11-13-2011, 11:59 PM
Only $1, can be done through any Paypal account.....;)

Here's a suimmary of what he did today.....

Step 1 - Distancing yourself from your Googan past.....

Monty, the numbers aren't all officially in...but I think ya came in #2 for where you fished, and 10 miles N and S of you today....:clapping::clapping: :thumbsup:[/COLOR]
9 bass total, C&R a few keepers,,,,outstanding effort!

A few others got some impressive numbers, while most guys got 1 or 2, or none....
14 was the highest I heard of by one single angler...
...and the guy who got 14 was using an 11 1/2' rod...why he might as well have been using a rocket launcher....should be disqualified....;) :)

So, as of 11:11pm, I think it's safe to award ya the Stripers and Anglers Sunday Googan High Hook award,.....for 2nd highest hook. today...:laugh:

Congrats and WTG on your persistence, bro, really proud of ya! :clapping: :thumbsup:
You are a true surf madman...but yer still a googan who has an unnatural fixation on punishment and white water.....:ROFLMAO

He really kicked ***, he was out there casting like a madman long after the others had left,,,,,slow pick of bass every1/2 hr, but he was still picking away at em around 10am, 3 hours after most guys left the beach....

Outstanding effort...you are now 1/2 step above your googan past....

DarkSkies
11-14-2011, 12:03 AM
Step 2 - recognizing your googan ways, and being willing to change.....

Start with trying not to hook yourself in the hand, or keep it down to one time every 2 years, minimum....:laugh:

http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/showthread.php?8090-I-win-the-googen-of-the-year-award

DarkSkies
11-14-2011, 12:05 AM
Step 3 - Attend a Finchaser seminar.....

Pay particular attention to the part about how to stay away from talkative dillydocks carrying rubber lizards on the beach who are too diplomatic and always trying to take surf pics.....:kooky: :laugh:

http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/showthread.php?6421-Finchaser-seminar-series...

Monty
11-14-2011, 07:20 AM
:ROFLMAO :HappyWave:

Dark thanks for the effort, but I tend to do things excessively and without thinking to much......more exciting that way and things just happen :wheeeee:

Would definitely hit up a Finchaser's seminar as long as one of your swan seminars is NOT a prerequisite (didn't you try that last year?

7deadlyplugs
12-05-2011, 02:24 PM
Definition of googan, sharpies, cow bass and gorilla blues-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv5TXcQzsmo&feature=player_embedded#!

CharlieTuna
12-05-2011, 07:03 PM
So if you catch a 20 it is a small fish, and it must be a 40 before you can call it a cow or you will be berated by your fellow sharpies. Fascinating.;)

DarkSkies
05-03-2012, 12:10 PM
To add to that, I finally got around to crafting an Award for ya Monty.....sorry it doesn't have fancy filigree and gold writing, it was the best I could do with my limited internet skills....Hope ya's like it......:HappyWave:

DarkSkies
05-03-2012, 12:14 PM
Recommended Sign for When Monty is fishing Nearby....
thought this additional sign might be helpful, bro. You could carry it with you, and post in the sand or mud, wherever you may roam.....:laugh: :HappyWave:

VSdreams
05-03-2012, 04:11 PM
lol dark it was written here that you are dangerous too, so maybe you should make 2 signs.:HappyWave:

Monty
05-03-2012, 07:35 PM
LOL, well glad 2011 is over, its been a relatively Googan move free 2012 for me so far. Had my grandson loose a plug in the neighbor's tree a few weeks ago while working on his casting. But no blood involved and I didn't make that cast. Thank you Dark, and I also think you need one of those signs like VS suggested (LOL).