PDA

View Full Version : No more Swans and Fish, rejoice

finchaser
11-17-2011, 06:27 PM
Richard Disney ,some of you may know him as Dark Ski's:laugh:

Has broken his camera so there will be no more swan and bird pictures. A national geographic era comes to an end:clapping:

Fish could be heard cheering as I released them quicker as they didn't have to pose :ROFLMAO

DarkSkies
11-17-2011, 07:00 PM
^ What will you do when we set up the Finchaser clam fishing seminars for the winter...how else do ya think I'm getting the promo pics for that?
http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/showthread.php?6421-Finchaser-seminar-series...&highlight=finchaser+clam+seminar

Pics, pics, we need pics!
Without those pics of you releasing all your fish (what are ya up to 50 this week already :clapping:)...how will people know that you're a famous surf seminarian?......;)

Truth be told...I'm really mad I broke that camera, have serious pic withdrawal today....I have the video camera but it's bulkier to carry and I'm more worried about dropping it to be washed away....I might just have a pic addiction....:)

storminsteve
11-17-2011, 09:08 PM
Dark you yourself said the first step to addiction is admitting you have a problem. Fishinig is an addiction too, yes?

cowherder
11-17-2011, 10:35 PM
darkskies without a camers and west wind wally Is like a day without sunshine!

jonthepain
11-18-2011, 01:00 AM
maybe west wind wally's mouth broke the lens.

such language!

surfstix1963
11-18-2011, 07:23 AM
No birds no west wind wally back to the smelly wader stories I guess;)

Monty
11-18-2011, 09:46 AM
What about that saying, a picture is worth a thousand words. This mean that Dark is going to post more of those thousand word posts describing his love or lust (I forget which one) for swans?
I really think we were better off when he had a camera (even with all those pics of half of finchaser and lots of bass (Smile....LOL))

vpass
11-18-2011, 11:56 AM
The camera had proof of what happend to West wind Wally. He had to get rid of the evidents. I smell foul play here.....

finchaser
11-18-2011, 02:18 PM
:clapping:^^^^^^^^^:clapping::clapping::clapping:: clapping:

DarkSkies
11-18-2011, 08:06 PM
darkskies without a camers and west wind wally Is like a day without sunshine!
Here's some sunshine for ya, bro....:moon: :HappyWave:

maybe west wind wally's mouth broke the lens.
such language!
Coming soon...new video explaining Jon's role in the mysterious disappearance...;)

Every good fishing story should have a smelly wader in there somewhere, don't ya think? :)

This mean that Dark is going to post more of those thousand word posts describing his love or lust (I forget which one) for swans?
I
A long time ago in a place far, far, away...someone said I got paid by the word...If I did, I could have been retired by now....:cool:

Funny stuff, ya mooks!
Thanks....:HappyWave:

DarkSkies
11-18-2011, 08:36 PM
Dark you yourself said the first step to addiction is admitting you have a problem. Fishinig is an addiction too, yes?
More of an addiction than crack, I think...why else would we put ourselves out there in 35 degree weather, rain and wind, for a chance to get a late season bass of 22" (average) from the surf? :kooky:
More on this in another thread...

I smell foul play here.....
I think what ya smelled today was my waders and the line of BS I was spouting about being able to find some decent fish...:laugh: You really should stand upwind of me next time, for your own health....:scared:

fishinmission78
11-19-2011, 07:04 PM
More of an addiction than crack, I think...why else would we put ourselves out there in 35 degree weather, rain and wind, for a chance to get a late season bass of 22" (average) from the surf? :kooky:
[COLOR=#000000][COLOR=#0000ff]

Yessir!

storminsteve
11-19-2011, 07:48 PM
No worries darkskies, some bigger bass are coming down the pike. Fished moco in the afternoon, a friend and I had 3 bass to 34" and 10 blues to 35", some of these blues were pigs! All on ava with green tail. I tried throwing poppers but they wouldn't touch them. Lots o fun and fishing. The numbers weren't a lot and as you said we had to work for them but it was way cool.

fishinmission78
11-20-2011, 08:10 AM
steve we didnt get the big blues yet but did get some nice bass this morning south in ocean county. Most of the bass were keeper or better. That worries me a little because it was all like they were 28" to 36".

storminsteve
11-20-2011, 12:34 PM
I hear you fishinmission. I don't know why we have the big blues and you guys don't, that's fishing I guess.
We got into them again this morning, fish to 33", fat and full of sandeels. But no bluefish, go figure. The bluefish must of been in training camp.