PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving

Monty
11-23-2011, 11:34 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to Dark, Pebbles and all the Stripers and Anglers Members.
I hope that you all have an enjoyable Thanksgiving.

surfstix1963
11-24-2011, 08:20 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to all

vpass
11-24-2011, 08:30 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to all. Enjoy that Turkey, and your day!!!

surfwalker
11-24-2011, 08:51 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

DarkSkies
11-25-2011, 05:17 PM
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.

There are folks out there who have had a lot of ups and downs this year....so many sad stories....despite that, if we look hard enough, I think we can all find a few things to be thankful for....Thanks to God and good fellowship of neighbors and friends...and for those out there who even though they're having hard times themselves, they still go out of their way to look after others... :clapping: :thumbsup:

clamchucker
11-25-2011, 09:52 PM
so many sad stories....despite that, if we look hard enough, I think we can all find a few things to be thankful for....Thanks to God and good fellowship of neighbors and friends...and for those out there who even though they're having hard times themselves, they still go out of their way to look after others... :clapping: :thumbsup:

Well said darkskies. This year I have fished less than I ever have because of health reasons. We take our good times for granted until things get worse. Thank you for all you do and wishes for health to all here and their families.

storminsteve
11-25-2011, 09:53 PM
Hope you all had a good one and ate lots of turkey (we had ham). And lots of deserts, I ate like a pig!