PDA

View Full Version : Happy holidays everyone!

xtreme_visions
12-24-2011, 04:45 PM
:HappyWave: Hope u all enjoy! picked up some bait and rigs today for some xmas morning fishing for blackfish. if anybody plans to hit pp inlet tomorrow ill b there with a buddy. come say hi! if u need bait i got u covered. picked up a big sack of green crabs. more then i know what to do with lol wow have i been getting ripped off! paying 7$ for a dozen by the inlet. paid 20$ for a half a bushel at the tackle box. must be a couple hundred in this sack. :fishing:

gjb1969
12-24-2011, 05:46 PM
hope u have a good xmas and have fun with the blackfish

DarkSkies
12-24-2011, 08:02 PM
Merry Christmas, folks! :HappyWave:

The same to you and all your families, hoping, as Cowherder said, that things will be a little brighter for some of us in 2012. This is a season that I look forward to with anticipation, and dread as well....lost some family members through some tragic circumstances close to Christmas...

What I learned from that was don't put off till tomorrow.....the act of telling someone you love them, or letting your friends and people that matter to you that you are there for them, if they need ya....with a history of dysfunctionality in my family, I know first-hand that people who need the help most, are often too proud to ask for it...so if ya can help someone out there, even a stranger, with just a little bit of a helping hand....please do,,,,you never know when it might be the difference between life and death for them....
:learn:

And God Bless all those who in their own private way, do the little things, in their lives, that help others, without thought of praise or recognition....Please, God, bless also those who are less fortunate and struggling with whatever issues or obstacles they may have...be safe and Happy, everyone, and enjoy every breath you take...:thumbsup: :)

Xtreme, that's a mighty generous offer of you to make....hope it brings you a lot of karma in the New Year...The blackfish they are a chewin....
.Merry Christmas to all!

xtreme_visions
12-24-2011, 11:57 PM
:thumbsup: Good post Dark! As u know i hit a major slump myself. I am taking baby steps back to the top. Things are looking up and I wish u and everyone else the best. hope oneday we will get to do some fishing together and bs. Glad u approached me that day and offered all your help. this site has been a major help to me when it comes to fishing. this is the only forum i visit.

surfstix1963
12-25-2011, 01:55 AM
Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to all

finchaser
12-25-2011, 10:37 AM
Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to all of you and your families