PDA

View Full Version : Rare Picture of Darkskies

finchaser
01-27-2012, 09:33 PM
Once again he proves he is the Googan of all Googans

Look close and you will see his Googan bucket in the boat full of bait for the birds

DarkSkies
01-27-2012, 09:44 PM
Hey that's a picture of me and my brother fishing in his boat 10 years ago!
You can tell by the white bucket, Darkskies googan bucket...:bucktooth:
we had one on every fishin trip...:ROFLMAO
How the heck could you have gotten that pic? :huh:

Now my paranoia is really starting to get to me...:kooky:
Were you planted next to Killie at the Food Fling...by Sekrit Agents? :don't know why:

The other day I was telling Jonthepain how some of us get "scouted" when we're out there at night jumping from one place to the next....some of us have taken to parking our vehicles in decoy places to make guys think we're fishin there...when in reality we're 1/2 a mile away.......and Jon told me I was just being paranoid...:scared:.......now it's all starting to come together....Finchaser is a Sekrit Agent! :d :moon: :ROFLMAO

Monty
01-28-2012, 07:20 AM
:don't know why:

surfwalker
01-28-2012, 08:27 AM
Yeah, that's Dark, I think I can see a puppet on his hand.

vpass
01-28-2012, 01:02 PM
Na, Fin was just chasing birds looking for a quick blitz. Happen to see a googan, and snapped a picture. I think I see Dark mistreating West Wind Wally.

Monty
01-28-2012, 02:50 PM
Na, Fin was just chasing birds looking for a quick blitz. Happen to see a googan, and snapped a picture. I think I see Dark mistreating West Wind Wally.
That may explain why West Wind Wally took off (escaped) and has not been seen for some time.

storminsteve
01-28-2012, 04:43 PM
Ha ha I love it! I bet all those birds were around because of the scent coming from his waders!:ROFLMAO

hookset
01-28-2012, 06:15 PM
That may explain why West Wind Wally took off (escaped) and has not been seen for some time.

Yeah what's up with that? First there was Wally, then Ralph. I don't know where he gets the energy. Funny stuff!

albiealert
01-28-2012, 07:52 PM
Hilarious!

jigfreak
01-28-2012, 10:48 PM
Once again he proves he is the Googan of all Googans

Look close and you will see his Googan bucket in the boat full of bait for the birds

Googan of the century. Boat fish don't count, Dark.:laugh:

DarkSkies
01-29-2012, 10:23 PM
Yeah, that's Dark, I think I can see a puppet on his hand.

Et tu, Brutus?? http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/images/icons/icon9.png
Man you guys are tough....:moon: :ROFLMAO Lots of laughs, keep em coming...:HappyWave:

jonthepain
02-05-2012, 03:37 PM
... I think I see Dark mistreating West Wind Wally.

rofl

post of the week

:laugh:

DarkSkies
01-01-2015, 12:45 PM
Just bringing up some more subject matter from the past for possible use in the Ballbusting thread or contest.
Eff ya's all. :moon::laugh: