PDA

View Full Version : How do you keep the gays away?

storminsteve
02-13-2012, 07:30 PM
Some friends of mine were fishing in Asbury last week. One guy was fishing by himself late night. He said as soon as he pulled into the lot a gay dude came driving up to where he was and asked him if he wanted company. He said the guy was like a barracuda, came right up to him despite the fact that he was fishing and was taking his rod out of the truck to do that. Mr friend told him to F off, but he really got freaked out by this guy. It was creepy! What do you guys who have fished that area recommend to do if this happens, short of smashing the gay dudes windshield in.:scared:

finchaser
02-13-2012, 08:52 PM
Since the 70's that's been going on 6th ave was loaded with them we never fished alone and always carried 8' gaffs and on occasion swung it at them.

xtreme_visions
02-14-2012, 04:39 PM
man im rolling on the floor over here :ROFLMAO

i went there to fish 1 day because i heard they were catching. i tell dark im heading down there. he never warned me until i was getting geared up for the cold on the passengers side of my buddys truck. this guy was staring at me like a cat in heat and i was tellin my buddy what the **** is this guys problem im about to say something. then i get a call from dark with the warning..oh dude i forget to warn u watch out for the faggotts they are aggressive. man i told my buddy we starting spazzing out and that guy was pretty close to catching a serious beating before he raced off. i tell ya i got no problem knuckling up but when it comes to a situation like that i think i would run or throw a brick because if they are that aggressive and on the hunt for strange **** then chances r they got aids. last thing u wanna do is assault 1 of them and have to b shamed in front of a judge for beating some homo. **** will get twisted into a sex date turned bad. as long as they dont bother me i got no problem but honestly i dont think id go there unless i had to cause its just trouble waiting to happen.

jigfreak
02-14-2012, 10:54 PM
If they even get within 10 feet of you drop kick them in the teeth. That should cure those sick perverts. I wonder how many of them are pedophiles.

skinner
02-16-2012, 02:37 PM
He said as soon as he pulled into the lot a gay dude came driving up to where he was and asked him if he wanted company. He said the guy was like a barracuda, came right up to him despite the fact that he was fishing and was taking his rod out of the truck to do that. What do you guys who have fished that area recommend to do if this happens, short of smashing the gay dudes windshield in.:scared:

I don't see what's wrong with carrying a camera with you. If someone comes up and propositions you take their picture and post it on the internet. That would stop these jokers real quick.

jigfreak
02-16-2012, 02:49 PM
I think there is a spray you can buy, called "Gay-Away":)

jigfreak
02-16-2012, 02:51 PM
man im rolling on the floor over here :ROFLMAO

i went there to fish 1 day because i heard they were catching. . this guy was staring at me like a cat in heat and i was tellin my buddy what the **** is this guys problem im about to say something. then i get a call from dark with the warning...

Sounds like he was looking for dinner and you were on the menu. That's just nasty, why can't they hang among themselves?

dogfish
02-17-2012, 11:29 AM
We have em in Provincetown. Mostly they keep to their own groups. Maybe you folks are doing something that is attracting them?:don't know why:

crosseyedbass
02-17-2012, 11:57 AM
Did any of you guys bring spray with you?:ROFLMAO
Do you avoid the secret handshake?:scared:

albiealert
02-19-2012, 02:43 PM
I wanted to chime in here and say that I have a 2nd cousin who is gay. He is in a committed relationship and they have been together 15 years. I am not thrilled about it but we have come to learn to accept them both. They both have good jobs and a nice house. The behavior you guys are talking about is not something I have seen or am familiar with. It almost appears to be sexual harassment directed by the gay folk towards the straight folks. This would be unacceptable if it was done by a heterosexual guy toward a heterosexual girl, so I don't understand why you tolerate it? At the very least file a complaint with the police, and tell them it is unwanted and aggressive. Maybe they can have a sting operation and have undercover cops bust these guys. I think when people do this it gives all gay people a bad name. My .02

7deadlyplugs
02-19-2012, 03:21 PM
Ha ha gotta love it gay spray and homo handshake you guys r nuts!

mick2360
02-19-2012, 07:21 PM
Usually a polite no thanks is enough. No need to get ugly about it; some of these guys are lost souls. That being said, let me tell you about the time I DID jump ugly. Years ago in Long Island there was great late night surface fishing for largemouth bass on a stream with a DEC fishing access point. Intended for fisherman, it quickly fell into use for other types as well. One night I pulled into shore from the swamp at about 2 am. Two guys start hassling me and after several minutes of me ignoring them, escalated into "oh, what a big, long canoe, wanna take me for a ride?" Well, that comment did it. I had a night stick with me, I smashed in into the side of my battered Jeep yelling, "Enough! You want trouble you've got it!". They left quickly. I'm not sure to this day whether I over reacted or prevented more trouble by setting the limit.

I always wondered what kind of knuckleheads would start trouble with a guy carrying a canoe out of a swamp in the middle of the night.....:huh: The bottom line is that some of these guys can be pretty aggressive and we have to protect ourselves. It should also be said that this is not normal behavior in the gay community. The clowns who are out trolling seem a cross between sick and possibly dangerous.

storminsteve
02-22-2012, 06:44 PM
Scary story mick! I wish they would not be so aggressive. There was a time years ago when they would get put in the hospital for soliciting straight guys. Now with gay rights and everything (which I think is ok) some of the sleazeballs think they can get away with anything because their civil rights are protected. And that ruins it for the other gays, because I for one do not have a good attitude about all gays now becuse of these aggressive *****.