PDA

View Full Version : 1000 mark

speedy
03-18-2012, 01:37 PM
i hit the 1000 past mark ....:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headb ang::headbang::headbang::wheeeee::wheeeee::wheeeee ::wheeeee::wheeeee::bong2::bong2::bong2::bong2::bo ng2::kicknuts::kicknuts::kicknuts::kicknuts::kickn uts::kicknuts::kicknuts::kicknuts:

Monty
03-18-2012, 02:07 PM
Congratulations :clapping:
Did you post 200 of them today?
:HappyWave:

speedy
03-18-2012, 04:34 PM
no only 15 or so post today

DarkSkies
03-18-2012, 09:19 PM
Congratulations :clapping:
Did you post 200 of them today?
:HappyWave:

Speedy's on a roll...:viking:.haven't seen this much energy from him in a long time....:cool:
Good to see ya around.....did you drink any coffee tonight or is this all vintage Speedy? :headbang:
I think ya got enough energy for the both of us, today.....:laugh:

DarkSkies
03-18-2012, 09:26 PM
We're gonna throw ya a party....
Monty is gonna cut a tree for the bonfire (with a saw hopefully and not a plug)
Fin is cooking a gourmet meal...at his house...BYOB... he's cooking Porterhouse steak in a gourmet sauce,,,,with homemade seafood salad....
Rip Plugger is bringing some Strippers....:bigeyes:
Surfstix is bringing some Steamed CRABS...
Bababooey is bringing the liquor to spike the punch with...(I'll be drinking tap water,thanks...)
Surfwalker is bringing some Cannolis.....
I'll bring some frozen clams for the appetizers.....:upck:

speedy
03-18-2012, 09:34 PM
We're gonna throw ya a party....
Monty is gonna cut a tree for the bonfire (with a saw hopefully and not a plug)
Fin is cooking a gourmet meal...at his house...BYOB... he's cooking Porterhouse steak in a gourmet sauce,,,,with homemade seafood salad....
Rip Plugger is bringing some Strippers....:bigeyes:
Surfstix is bringing some Steamed CRABS...
Bababooey is bringing the liquor to spike the punch with...(I'll be drinking tap water,thanks...)
Surfwalker is bringing some Cannolis.....
I'll bring some frozen clams for the appetizers.....:upck: what no sammiches i`ll pass lol

DarkSkies
03-18-2012, 09:39 PM
^^I heard a rumor from Fin that Rip might be bringing some Pork Roll Egg n Cheese sammiches from the Wilson Ave Deli....I was in there the other day, and they said they don't see him any more.

They asked if he doesn't fish much anymore,.or if he was too old and got to busy with life to fish..,,,and to give him their love.... :HappyWave: :kiss:

DarkSkies
03-18-2012, 09:40 PM
This just in,.....
Madcaster will be bringing some bluefish....in hot sauce....:HappyWave:
And Surfstix will be bringing in some BBQ cat thighs as a special present for Monty....:whoo:

storminsteve
03-18-2012, 09:56 PM
What you are having a party and not inviting me? You really are some grouchy basstids!:2flip::ROFLMAO
Congrats on the 1000 posts speedy.:clapping: Good to see you back. Were you sick?

speedy
03-18-2012, 10:22 PM
What you are having a party and not inviting me? You really are some grouchy basstids!:2flip::ROFLMAO
Congrats on the 1000 posts speedy.:clapping: Good to see you back. Were you sick?no lost 2 good freinds that i made plugs and fished with it screwed my head up
but getting back in the swing of things

bababooey
03-18-2012, 10:26 PM
Hey so glad for the invite. I do have a real keen sense of smell though. If the dark one is coming someone better give the guy a bar of soap ahead of time. I make a punch every Halloween that has folks seeing spirits.:plastered:
Good job on the 1000 posts speedy, it seems I am 500 ahead of you, want to race?:HappyWave:

speedy
03-18-2012, 10:35 PM
Hey so glad for the invite. I do have a real keen sense of smell though. If the dark one is coming someone better give the guy a bar of soap ahead of time. I make a punch every Halloween that has folks seeing spirits.:plastered:
Good job on the 1000 posts speedy, it seems I am 500 ahead of you, want to race?:HappyWave: your no match for me bro ....:banghead2:
:wheeeee: all out pink slips...

ledhead36
03-19-2012, 02:24 AM
^^I heard a rumor from Fin that Rip might be bringing some Pork Roll Egg n Cheese sammiches from the Wilson Ave Deli....I was in there the other day, and they said they don't see him any more.

They asked if he doesn't fish much anymore,.or if he was too old and got to busy with life to fish..,,,and to give him their love.... :HappyWave: :kiss:

Whatever happened to that guy? He was a little crazy but kind of fun. Does he fish anymore? I go by the wilson ave deli all the time.

ledhead36
03-19-2012, 02:26 AM
no lost 2 good freinds that i made plugs and fished with it screwed my head up
but getting back in the swing of things

Sorry to hear that dude. Life has a way of dealing you a hand of crap sometimes. Good luck and hope this year is a better one. Nice to see you posting again. You seem as crazy as dark, look forward to your posts.

ledhead36
03-19-2012, 02:29 AM
your no match for bro ....:banghead2:
:wheeeee: all out pink slips...

Hot rod contest it's on!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBgibKhBpns&feature=related

hookset
03-19-2012, 02:38 AM
Good to see you back speedy. You should come fishing with us up in the bay one night.

CharlieTuna
03-19-2012, 02:51 AM
Speedy, enjoy your posts. Welcome back.

speedy
03-19-2012, 08:26 AM
You seem as crazy as dark, ( not that far gone ...lol

DarkSkies
03-20-2012, 07:37 AM
^^ Yeah, but you're not too far behind me, bro :kooky:....:HappyWave:

Updates, more people will be coming to the party at Finchaser's house...

G will be bringing the Dirty Water Dogs...
Mick will be bringing the Montauk muffins...
Jonthepain will be bringing some Fried Crow, and BBQ wild hog, shot in the hills of NC...so authentic it will still have buckshot in it....:laugh:

wish4fish
03-20-2012, 08:47 AM
hey speedy i got 992 and am in your rear windshield watch out dude here i come! and grats on the 1000 your posts r funny. wat happened to u it was like u disappeared r u ok?

speedy
03-20-2012, 07:05 PM
hey speedy i got 992 and am in your rear windshield watch out dude here i come! and grats on the 1000 your posts r funny. wat happened to u it was like u disappeared r u ok?

yes fine just lost 2 freinds and took it hard .... as for your 992 i had a pro gas bike off the line 502 lite and 667 in the 1/4 if i still had the bike i would play with your 992...:beatin::beatin::beatin::beatin::beatin::bea tin::beatin::beatin::beatin::beatin: lmao

7deadlyplugs
03-20-2012, 08:48 PM
Sorry for your loss speedy. I lost a good friend 2 years ago. He had some drug problems and od'ed. Life is short and you don't always get a 2nd chance.

speedy
03-20-2012, 09:19 PM
Sorry for your loss speedy. I lost a good friend 2 years ago. He had some drug problems and od'ed. Life is short and you don't always get a 2nd chance. well said bro ...had afreind that i tryed to get help for him but didnot work he was to far in to the sh-t and rapped his car around a tree he found out trees dont move ...
the tree made it he didnot..... its just sad like you said life is to short ....

albiealert
03-22-2012, 06:46 PM
the tree made it he didnot..... its just sad like you said life is to short ....

Ouch!
Congrats on the 1000, and sorry to hear about your friend.

speedy
03-22-2012, 09:47 PM
Ouch!
Congrats on the 1000, and sorry to hear about your friend. thanks bro ...

DarkSkies
03-23-2012, 11:05 AM

Whatever happened to that guy? He was a little crazy but kind of fun. Does he fish anymore? I go by the wilson ave deli all the time.

Yep, Rip is still around, as I said he's busy with life and being a Dad...although he does check in here from time to time....
Sometimes fishing can get in the way of that, and so far Rip has been on the straight and narrow, doing the things he needs to do to provide for his family...
:thumbsup:

Talked to him the other day, he's still the same grouchy basstid as he always was..:clapping:,,.the commentary coming from him, made me think I was talking to another Finchaser in the makiing.:scared:.....real, in-your-face, and not holding back.... :cool: :HappyWave:

speedy
03-26-2012, 09:54 AM
Yep, Rip is still around, as I said he's busy with life and being a Dad...although he does check in here from time to time....
Sometimes fishing can get in the way of that, and so far Rip has been on the straight and narrow, doing the things he needs to do to provide for his family...
:thumbsup:

Talked to him the other day, he's still the same grouchy basstid as he always was..:clapping:,,.the commentary coming from him, made me think I was talking to another Finchaser in the makiing.:scared:.....real, in-your-face, and not holding back.... :cool: :HappyWave:thats it let him have it both barrels ...lol

DarkSkies
03-26-2012, 10:24 AM
^^ There is only one Rip..they broke the mold when he was born...,.talking to him is like watching old episodes of All in the Family,,,,,:scared:...Archie Bunker (or Finchaser) would be proud... :rolleyes: :laugh: :HappyWave:

speedy
03-26-2012, 10:43 AM
^^ There is only one Rip..they broke the mold when he was born...,.talking to him is like watching old episodes of All in the Family,,,,,:scared:...Archie Bunker (or Finchaser) would be proud... :rolleyes: :laugh: :HappyWave:meat head ...go to work you slacker..lol