PDA

View Full Version : tiger swimmer

madcaster
04-15-2012, 06:49 PM
I posted this before ,but I just made some changes to it ,I put a #3 danny lip on it ....it had a 1 too small for the plug . it swims great now . the other change was the I removed the back bottom hook and just added a buck tail. I added a single hook on the end.

the test swim was awsome ....the two buck tails looked great in the water :HappyWave:

vpass
04-15-2012, 06:57 PM
That a really cool looking plug there Madcaster:thumbsup::thumbsup:

speedy
04-15-2012, 07:52 PM
I posted this before ,but I just made some changes to it ,I put a #3 danny lip on it ....it had a 1 too small for the plug . it swims great now . the other change was the I removed the back bottom hook and just added a buck tail. I added a single hook on the end.

the test swim was awsome ....the two buck tails looked great in the water :HappyWave:sweet bro very nice wtg....

cowherder
04-16-2012, 04:08 PM
Can you say BLUUUUUEEEEEEEEFFFFFFFIIISSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH!:scared :
They should be on the prowl this week. Can't wait to catch a few. Nice!

jigfreak
04-16-2012, 04:12 PM
Hey madcaster nice work but if that was mine I would take out that middle bucktail. If the bluefish do come through and you only have a limited time to get them it could be a pia unhooking with all those hooks. Just saying.

madcaster
04-16-2012, 04:25 PM
I agree ...when I blue fish all my plugs have only one hook.

speedy
04-16-2012, 04:51 PM
I agree ...when I blue fish all my plugs have only one hook. hey bro i have some plugs i made from a broomstick that are great for bloofish
i should send ya one .....:HappyWave:

wish4fish
04-17-2012, 07:20 PM
the bloofish r here already we r catching em every nite but they only want bunker rite now. maybe tomorrow they will hit the plugs good deal madcaster

ledhead36
04-17-2012, 08:23 PM
I just noticed your location madcaster. It was real hot out today. If you go out tomorrow around sunset and every day after that and throw that plug I bet it will look like a beat up broomstick by the end of the week. Catch them racers while they last.