Nice love that plug Roddy.

cowherder
04-18-2012, 08:11 PM
Speedy the plug ho!
Just kidding, nice plug there.:wow:

Monty
04-18-2012, 08:24 PM
They have a great waggle.
Here is one I had 3 or 4 years ago (may have been Rip-Pluggers first or one of his first fat mullets), caught some bass on it and lost it to blues. I miss that plug.

speedy
04-18-2012, 10:29 PM
Speedy the plug ho!
Just kidding, nice plug there.:wow: to clear that up bro it was a plug trade give one to get one got it ...!!!!!!:beatin:
:beatin::beatin:
...lol your funny ...... rip-pluger will have to post the plug i traded him ..!!!!!!!!!!

storminsteve
04-19-2012, 05:41 PM
to clear that up bro it was a plug trade give one to get one got it ...!!!!!!:beatin:
:beatin::beatin:
!!!!!!!!!!

Well maybe you did give him a plug, maybe you didn't and he took it out in trade. Until he posts a pic of what you sent the jury is still out on whether you are a full time ho, a part time ho, or a hopeful ho in training.:scared:
:HappyWave:

speedy
04-19-2012, 07:39 PM
Well maybe you did give him a plug, maybe you didn't and he took it out in trade. Until he posts a pic of what you sent the jury is still out on whether you are a full time ho, a part time ho, or a hopeful ho in training.:scared:
:HappyWave:
i got your ho steve ....:kicknuts:....:kicknuts:

Rip-Plugger
04-20-2012, 01:07 AM
all i can say is W O W .....thanks bro.....:drool: now i got one ....:wow:

you are welcome speedy,,,now,my question is,how ya gonna swallow that fattie?

R-P

speedy
04-20-2012, 11:52 AM
you are welcome speedy,,,now,my question is,how ya gonna swallow that fattie?

R-Phave to go shark fish with it lol

DarkSkies
04-20-2012, 01:13 PM
^^ I dunno R-P, starting to think Speedy is one of those guys who puts all his plugs in a fancy case so they don't get rusty hooks...more of a guy who :drool: over them than :fishing: them....

I could be wrong, I know family responsibilities have kept him away from the water this year..and he is a good Dad to his boys...:thumbsup:

Maybe he'll get out this weekend to get some scales on one of them pretty plugs.....is that a possibility Speedy? :headbang: :HappyWave:
Nice work Roddy. :thumbsup:

hookedonbass
04-20-2012, 02:33 PM
Sweet pluggage!

speedy
04-20-2012, 02:53 PM
^^ I dunno R-P, starting to think Speedy is one of those guys who puts all his plugs in a fancy case so they don't get rusty hooks...more of a guy who :drool: over them than :fishing: them....

I could be wrong, I know family responsibilities have kept him away from the water this year..and he is a good Dad to his boys...:thumbsup:

Maybe he'll get out this weekend to get some scales on one of them pretty plugs.....is that a possibility Speedy? :headbang: :HappyWave:
Nice work Roddy. :thumbsup:okay goose boy ..family responsibilities play abig part in lack of play time
but thats fine my family comes first over any thing .....:banghead2:..:banghead2:

porgy75
04-20-2012, 02:58 PM
okay goose boy ..family responsibilities play abig part in lack of play time

:clapping::clapping: yeah what happened there are no swan reports from him anymore?:don't know why:

storminsteve
04-20-2012, 03:31 PM
found it, swan boy, swan lake, and goose boy, all in one. Still waiting for a spring swan report dark, how about it?:laugh:
http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/showthread.php?5524-Swans-in-the-Navesink&highlight=swan+report

vpass
04-21-2012, 10:35 AM
Nice love that plug Roddy.

:wow: Good luck with that plug speedy.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

speedy
04-21-2012, 11:23 AM
thanks guys

DarkSkies
04-21-2012, 09:55 PM
Speedy, Pebbles and I were in your neighborhood last night. It was late and we drove by. I wanted to throw stones at your window and wake ya up and get ya to come out fishin with us. :bucktooth: She talked me out of it...:( She makes too much sense sometimes, said something about calling you at a normal hour...blah blah blah....:laugh:

I then realized if I threw stones at your window at 1am, ya just might shoot me.....:scared:...so we left ya alone....ya gotta come out fishin one of these nights...the Hudson bass stock is half-way moved into the river and the bluefish have taken over....talk soon...:HappyWave:

speedy
04-21-2012, 11:57 PM
I then realized if I threw stones at your window at 1am, ya just might shoot me.....:scared:... yup 2 or 3 ....rounds... should do....lmao ....:laugh:....:laugh:...the first shot i let u know i am up the other 2 shots are gifts and you can keep them not that you will be going any where.....lmao...:laugh:

DarkSkies
04-22-2012, 10:58 AM
the other 2 shots are gifts and you can keep them not that you will be going any where.....lmao...:laugh:

What a benevolent and generous dude you are....:moon: :kooky: :laugh: :HappyWave:

speedy
04-22-2012, 12:52 PM
What a benevolent and generous dude you are....:moon: :kooky: :laugh: :HappyWave:yes iam ....:kicknuts:....lmao

Rip-Plugger
04-27-2012, 01:55 AM

Nice work Roddy. :thumbsup:

well DS,you know how it is,it could go one way,then go the other,it's a crapshoot,,,I think he does what he does and he is good at it on some days and bad on others.
the main thing is,he is consistent,,well sometimes,,,,he is getting better though,,,,,,,
I guess we will see.

R-P;)

speedy
04-28-2012, 09:06 PM
well DS,you know how it is,it could go one way,then go the other,it's a crapshoot,,,I think he does what he does and he is good at it on some days and bad on others.
the main thing is,he is consistent,,well sometimes,,,,he is getting better though,,,,,,,
I guess we will see.

R-P;)bro like i said before family responsibilities plays a big part in lack of play time.....:don't know why:.... but thats ok family comes first .... :plastered:

Rip-Plugger
04-29-2012, 04:36 AM
oh I know that,i am just bothering you,,,trying to get a rise out of you,,I know you will get out there and rip some lips,,,,,,,

R-P

speedy
04-29-2012, 08:31 AM
oh I know that,i am just bothering you,,,trying to get a rise out of you,,I know you will get out there and rip some lips,,,,,,,

R-P just made a JIG to cut slant nose on any plug i make......:naughty:.... went down to the rocks to test some plugs it was nice to get down to the water

ooo by the way the plugs swam great ...lol...:laugh:.:laugh:.:laugh:

DarkSkies
04-29-2012, 12:03 PM

R-P

Don't worry Roddy, he needs us to bust his balls......we do it because we love him...:kiss:..and want to keep him out of trouble...in fact, that's why I was gonna come by his window at 1am the other night when Pebbles and I were out fishin...thankfully she talked me out of it....wearing buckshot in your backside is not a great aspiration in life....but we still love ya anyway and gotta bust the ballz....glad to see ya got out to do some testing......maybe this afternoon you might get out there too, water looks pretty tasty today....just saying.......:HappyWave:

speedy
04-29-2012, 12:53 PM
dark.
.wearing buckshot in your backside is not a great aspiration in life..... just think at 1am you would be the hollyess person out there ...lmao..:moon:..:moon:..:naughty: