PDA

View Full Version : Footprint ID....can you help?

DarkSkies
04-22-2012, 11:21 AM
I'm known for my scouting abilities....they are almost legendary...:kooky:

Swans, geese, plovers, gannets, waterfowl, bait, forage, and all types of things that might lead one to better fishing....beach structure....new structure...where to get the best Peanut Butter cakes for Finchaser...:laugh:...etc....

Last night I came across some footprints I can't identify....can anyone help?

Thanks people....:cool:

madcaster
04-22-2012, 04:19 PM
Did it look like this MH4?

porgy75
04-22-2012, 08:47 PM
Very cool madcaster is that yours?
Dark where is the foot print?

plugaholic
04-23-2012, 07:28 AM
:scared:mad caster that looks like a Sasquatch print. Is that real or were you trying to keep people away from a local beach.

DarkSkies
04-30-2012, 03:21 PM
Madcaster I have no idea how you did that, but nice touch. :HappyWave:

Here is the pic I was trying to identify.
I was trying to track this species, but as you can see the stride is like a giant.....at least 3' per footstep...must be one pretty tall dude....

Monty
05-01-2012, 02:04 AM
I was trying to track this species, but as you can see the stride is like a giant

Is this in the area of the Bunker Store?
:laugh:

DarkSkies
05-01-2012, 08:39 AM
Yeah it was close by....the tracks don't really reveal if the person was using bunker..

I do think he must be a pretty tall fisherman to have a stride like that...;)...(or maybe he's one of them hardcore night guys amped up on caffeine and doing the moon walk on the sand.,,you can see by the slide in the step he was moving along at a fast pace...) :laugh:

I'm still wondering who it could have been, anyone have any thoughts? :don't know why:

storminsteve
05-01-2012, 08:13 PM
I do think he must be a pretty tall fisherman to have a stride like that...;)...(or maybe he's one of them hardcore night guys amped up on caffeine and doing the moon walk on the sand.,,

the ghost of Michael Jackson?:whoo:

DarkSkies
06-02-2012, 09:42 AM
Update, yup it was Monty and his bigfoot-like strides....Rip once fished with him and said he couldn't keep up with Monty the Madman...:kooky:
I tried to sneak up on him in the dark, but I must have been upwind, and he got a whiff...:scared: :HappyWave:

storminsteve
06-02-2012, 03:02 PM
ha ha monty aka big foot! Tell me does 5 hour energy drink have anything to do with that?

Monty
06-02-2012, 03:20 PM
ha ha monty aka big foot! Tell me does 5 hour energy drink have anything to do with that?

LOL, follow that 5 hour shot an hour later with a red bull chaser and my strides are double normal....Wheeeee

DarkSkies
07-16-2012, 07:01 PM
Just wanted to mention that the owner of that footprint has become somewhat of a celebrity.....

And over the weekend was mugged not once, but several times, by a famous outdoor writer...... as one of S&A's most well-known googans was the only guy catching fish on the beach that morning......:clapping: :HappyWave: :thumbsup: :fishing: