PDA

View Full Version : Sure way to have the pier all to yourself!

xtreme_visions
06-07-2012, 05:08 AM
HEY EVERYONE! BEEN ALONG TIME SINCE IVE BEEN ACTIVE ON HERE OR EVEN GOTTEN A CHANCE TO FISH. UNTIL THE OTHER DAY. WANTED TO HAVE A QUIET/RELAXING TRIP. FISH OR NO FISH SO I THOUGHT OF A GREAT IDEA. I TOOK 1 OF MY BEST FRIENDS WITH ME TO AMBOY :cool:. SURE ENOUGH I HAD THE ENTIRE PIER TO MYSELF. AS I LEFT A GUY ON HIS WAY IN MADE A COMMENT WHICH I THOUGH ALOT OF U MIGHT LIKE. HE SAID GREAT IDEA "U BROUGHT BORDER PATROL WITH YOU" :ROFLMAO MEET SPECIAL AGENT MICKIE :kooky:

hookset
06-07-2012, 10:19 AM
AS I LEFT A GUY ON HIS WAY IN MADE A COMMENT WHICH I THOUGH ALOT OF U MIGHT LIKE. HE SAID GREAT IDEA "U BROUGHT BORDER PATROL WITH YOU" :ROFLMAO MEET SPECIAL AGENT MICKIE :kooky:

Ha ha great move! Now if you got a tag to hang on the collar that said "INS", they would all be scurrying like cockroaches when they saw that.

xtreme_visions
06-08-2012, 11:39 PM
hey dark since u said you like the way this dog looked so much :cool: here is a picture of my new little buddy ROCKY.3months old

DarkSkies
06-09-2012, 12:01 PM
Awesome dog bro,,,,,you'll have to let me check him out the next time I run into ya. :HappyWave:

hookset
06-09-2012, 07:16 PM
Cool pup.
How much does he eat?

xtreme_visions
06-09-2012, 07:47 PM
1cup twice a day.dark i will bring him with me when i stop by or feel free to come by any day after 5pm. sorry i didnt get the chance the other day. i spoke to soon about the vehicle. it didnt start the next morning but i made more repairs and its going again. only time will tell.

wish4fish
06-10-2012, 08:06 PM
haha the border patrol dog love it lol

cowherder
06-10-2012, 09:43 PM
That's a great photo. It looks like he did something bad and just got caught.:d

surfstix1963
06-11-2012, 08:21 AM
At least you can bring your dog.In NY they are not allowed in Islip Town Parks,NYS parks they are only allowed in Suffolk County parks I pay the same taxes everyone else does just another thing that pisses off C.O.B. I'm sick of politicians the next time I'm going to just ***** slap them when they come begging for a vote.Thats my new little monster Roxy 8 months old pit/boxer