PDA

View Full Version : On this date in 1983

jonthepain
07-04-2012, 02:51 PM
Our daughter Kristin passed away July 4, 1983.

Please pray for Wendy and I. This is always a tough day for us.

Thanks
Jon

clamchucker
07-04-2012, 03:29 PM
Losing a child is never easy. It is said that one of the saddest days in the life of a parent is if you have to bury one of your children. My sympathies for your loss jon the pain. Thoughts and prayers for you and your wife Wendy.

dogfish
07-04-2012, 04:10 PM
Always sad to read something like this. Condolences, t&p.

Pebbles
07-04-2012, 04:39 PM
Jon and Wendy,

There are no words that can take away that burning hole in your heart.

What can lessen it, is faith.

Faith knowing that she is forever young and beautiful. Faith that she is running amongst wonderful grasses and beautiful flowers while chasing butterflies.

Faith that every time the two of you are walking hand in hand she is also holding your hand, walking with you.

Faith that when you kiss she also is kissing you.

The greatest faith is that one day you will be called home to the lords house, where she will be waiting for you, welcoming you home.

DarkSkies
07-04-2012, 05:20 PM
Jon and Wendy,

There are no words that can take away that burning hole in your heart.

What can lessen it, is faith.

Faith knowing that she is forever young and beautiful. Faith that she is running amongst wonderful grasses and beautiful flowers while chasing butterflies.

Faith that every time the two of you are walking hand in hand she is also holding your hand, walking with you.

Faith that when you kiss she also is kissing you.

The greatest faith is that one day you will be called home to the lords house, where she will be waiting for you, welcoming you home.

Sorry, guys, I had tears in my eyes as I was reading this......this is one of the most beautiful things about Pebbles,and why I am grateful that God allowed her to be in my life, and for some strange reason, allows her to remain, with me as flawed as I am......

Pebbles has a rare ability to see beauty, and goodness, everywhere she looks.......this to me is incredible as in this world there is much ugliness, cruelty, and sadness...yet Pebbles can see beyond that to the positives.....God Bless Her....:heart:

Prayer for Kristin.....
Jon I can't add much to what Pebbles said, other than to put some of her thoughts in prayer.....
My deepest condolences to you and Wendy....I remember this is always a difficult time for you both...
Will try to call you later....

Dear Lord, Almighty Father....
Please on this day, when our beautiful daughter had to leave this earth to become an Angel...
We still reflect on the time we had with her, and what her life might have become had she continued on in your earthly Kingdom....

Our hearts ache for the sunshine of her smile, and the chance to touch her just once more....:(

When we reflect upon this, we realize she is safe with you, Our Lord, in a Kingdom that is much greater than any Earthly presence could experience......

And we Think about the day, in the Future, that we will all be reunited again.....

And until that time, Lord and Almighty Father, we ask you to watch over her Soul, and keep her in your benevolent light....

Thank you, Almighty Father....

Amen....

Monty
07-04-2012, 10:29 PM
Jon and Wendy, prayers sent.

finchaser
07-05-2012, 10:21 AM
prayers sent

jonthepain
07-05-2012, 06:04 PM
That is beautiful stuff, I can't thank you all enough.

God bless,
Jon

baitstealer
07-06-2012, 10:59 PM
Prayers sent. Sorry for your loss.

storminsteve
07-08-2012, 10:42 AM
t&p for your daughter John.

hookedonbass
07-09-2012, 04:27 PM
Condolences and prayers.

fishinmission78
07-09-2012, 04:58 PM
Sad story, prayers sent.

7deadlyplugs
07-09-2012, 08:56 PM
prayers sent

dogfish
07-11-2012, 05:24 PM
Condolences Jon.

jonthepain
07-11-2012, 07:23 PM
You all are a great, caring bunch of guys and gals.

Thanks again for your support.

-Jon