PDA

View Full Version : Madcaster plug giveaway

madcaster
09-07-2012, 09:58 AM
Given back to the site
weight 3 1/2 oz
length 5"(body)
I fish it like a AVA. I just build it with a belly hook option ,but never use it
They produce many blues this spring . I never get a chance to try in the fall during the sand eel runs.
So I'm given one away

1. Just say "I'm in"
2. To be eligible you must have 20 posts or more.
3. Giveaway ends Sept 30, at which time a winner will be chosen.]

:HappyWave:

rip316
09-07-2012, 08:36 PM
Im in and thanks. Does it come with Crumpets????

Monty
09-07-2012, 09:19 PM
I'm in too...That plug looks like it would cast far, gotta like the green tail (the bass did last year).
It also seems like Crumpets are big this year (seem to be hearing more and more about them......)

DarkSkies
09-07-2012, 10:02 PM
Very nice Madcaster.....:clapping: :thumbsup:
I'm not eligible, but thanks for the generosity.....:HappyWave:

DarkSkies
09-07-2012, 10:07 PM

I'm in too...That plug looks like it would cast far, gotta like the green tail (the bass did last year).
It also seems like Crumpets are big this year (seem to be hearing more and more about them......)

One little comment...and the Smart-Azzes come out of the woodwork....:moon: :laugh: :clapping:
I was talking about this with the OGB today.....he remembers that I said the thing about the crumpets, to make RIP feel better that he doesn't get a call from the bat phone when the fishing is hot......I remember that he said to make the crumpet offer to RIP...we're getting so old we really can't remember who said what anymore....:rolleyes:

(BTW albies were blitzing on a NJ beach today for over an hour and there was no one there to catch them....:whoo: No cell phone chain was in effect... )

I'm not a crumpet kind of guy....I prefer my breakfast fast, cheap (the $1.50 pork roll egg n cheese sammich), and soaked in stale clam juice or bunker blood....:laugh:

RIP and Monty I think you guys' food choices are too fancy for us surf rats......:ROFLMAO :HappyWave:

rip316
09-07-2012, 10:43 PM
One little comment...and the Smart-Azzes come out of the woodwork....:moon: :laugh: :clapping:
I was talking about this with the OGB today.....he remembers that I said the thing about the crumpets, to make RIP feel better that he doesn't get a call from the bat phone when the fishing is hot......I remember that he said to make the crumpet offer to RIP...we're getting so old we really can't remember who said what anymore....:rolleyes:

(BTW albies were blitzing on a NJ beach today for over an hour and there was no one there to catch them....:whoo: No cell phone chain was in effect... )

I'm not a crumpet kind of guy....I prefer my breakfast fast, cheap (the $1.50 pork roll egg n cheese sammich), and soaked in stale clam juice or bunker blood....:laugh:

RIP and Monty I think you guys' food choices are too fancy for us surf rats......:ROFLMAO :HappyWave:

You are getting so old you are postin the same chit on a different thead. Lmao

speedy
09-09-2012, 11:13 PM
i am in thanks for the chance ( speedy) :banghead2:

jonthepain
09-10-2012, 07:39 AM
I'm in

interesting looking plug.

i think I'd lose the treble hook, though. either altogether or replace it with a single.

and a pork roll and cheese. maybe a hint of ketchup.

vpass
09-10-2012, 06:06 PM
i'm in, thanks Madcaster

That plug should be a killer during the sandeel run.

madcaster
09-24-2012, 01:47 PM
only a few more days left ......get in

Shorelady
09-26-2012, 06:48 AM
I'm in

gjb1969
09-26-2012, 11:45 AM
im in thanks for the chance

surfstix1963
09-28-2012, 07:06 AM
I'm in, Thanks for the shot at it, I'll add it to my collection.

madcaster
10-01-2012, 12:32 PM
The winner for the first madcaster plug give away is

Monty

Please send me your address and I'll ship it out to you
Thanks to all that enter
:HappyWave:

Monty
10-01-2012, 01:01 PM
Awesome, thank you very much!
Will do my best to keep its hooks out of my hand and into a fishes mouth:idea:. :HappyWave:

DarkSkies
10-01-2012, 06:35 PM
^^ Cmon guys,,,we all know how this is likely to end....with a hook from that plug in Monty's hand or finger or leg....and lots of bloody pics......:scared: :laugh:

Very nice gesture of you for the giveaway Madcaster....thanks and best of luck this Fall....:HappyWave: