PDA

View Full Version : Toad in a Hole for breakfast before you go.

WillCFish
09-08-2012, 07:52 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwWLM2F0pc8
Quick healthy meal video cooking tutorial on how to make
a family tradition.

bababooey
09-08-2012, 07:59 PM
That video made me hungry. Wait till dark sees it, he talks about the pork roll sandwiches all the time with the cheap pork roll. I mean, how much quality does one get for $1.50? These look nice, good work.

Monty
09-08-2012, 09:33 PM
When I was a kid we had egg in a hole. I think it was very much like the video. They were great, tasted great. My grandmother used to make them.

finchaser
09-09-2012, 08:26 AM
That video made me hungry. Wait till dark sees it, he talks about the pork roll sandwiches all the time with the cheap pork roll. I mean, how much quality does one get for $1.50? These look nice, good work.

No quality think about who is eating them. I'm sure it's 1 egg and 1 slice of mystery meat on a semi steal roll. Every where we go it's 4 to 5 dollars a sandwich for 2 eggs and at least 3 to 4 slice of pork roll..

DarkSkies
09-09-2012, 08:50 AM
Nice video, Clayton, and welcome. We have a bargain basement price of $1.50 at one place near us for the pork roll egg and cheese....
Not very nutritious, but they fill the spot when you're on a budget. That's what some of these guys are talking about.

But yours looks much tastier...:drool:
Have to try that sometime....thanks for sharing. :HappyWave:

storminsteve
09-09-2012, 05:16 PM
Looks like an awesome breakfast food. Dark you should ask in the deli if they will make them. They will probably look at you like you are crazy. Good job Willcfish.

albiealert
10-24-2012, 09:01 AM
Dee lish!