PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone :)

xtreme_visions
10-04-2012, 12:06 AM
HAS BEEN WAY TO LONG SINCE I VISITED THE SITE & EVEN LONGER SINCE IVE HIT THE WATER :embarassed:. LOOKS LIKE THERE IS SOME NICE ACTION GOING ON OUT THERE :drool:

JUST WANTED TO DROP IN AND SAY HELLO :HappyWave:

IM GONNA TRY AND READ MORE THEN THE OCT REPORTS NOW

finchaser
10-04-2012, 10:30 AM
:HappyWave:thanks for the update

DarkSkies
10-04-2012, 11:43 AM
Back from the dead....:scared:
How ya been bro! :HappyWave:

Yeah you should get out fishing soon...but it's a little slow in NJ right now....
Let's all wait awhile till RIP says he's crushing them....then it will really be time to hit the suds again...:laugh:

And just so you know....Fin says the next time you fish you better bring your girlfriend with ya....she was the subject of some complimentary remarks among he and those other Old Farts down there.....:thumbsup: :HappyWave:

bababooey
10-04-2012, 01:53 PM
And just so you know....Fin says the next time you fish you better bring your girlfriend with ya....she was the subject of some complimentary remarks among he and those other Old Farts down there.....:thumbsup: :HappyWave:

:ttiwwop:

storminsteve
10-04-2012, 02:02 PM
Welcome back extreme visions. Look forward to your reports.

clamchucker
10-04-2012, 02:42 PM
LOOKS LIKE THERE IS SOME NICE ACTION GOING ON OUT THERE :drool:

xtreme visiions, if you like bluefish then you will have some nice action. We are getting all the bluefish we want at IBSP on mullet. There aren't a lot of bass around yet though they have been blitzing a few times in the inlet in the afternoons. Welcome back.

finchaser
10-04-2012, 02:59 PM
Bass are all dead, fall run over, see you all in the spring

storminsteve
10-04-2012, 03:45 PM
So we should clean our surf gear and put it away already>:plastered: Come on finchaser surely you are not giving up.

rip316
10-04-2012, 04:22 PM
Bass are all dead, fall run over, see you all in the spring

Did Dark wash his waders out in the surf again? I heard that's what happened the last time the bass disappeared.

bababooey
10-04-2012, 04:29 PM
Didn't he say the bathrooms are few and far between of those crazy trips of his? I'l bet he craps in the surf too. Easy to wash up that way. Would that bring the fish in or put them off the feed, I'm not sure. Those saltwater carp can often be found near the storm sewer pipes dumping into the ocean.:laugh:

jigfreak
10-04-2012, 04:50 PM
^A guy named shaky did just that. Funniest crap story I have ever read.
http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/showthread.php?4158-Most-embarassing-crap-story&highlight=crap+stories

plugginpete
10-04-2012, 05:53 PM
Welcome back guy. Time to fish, get out there.

finchaser
10-04-2012, 09:52 PM
So we should clean our surf gear and put it away already>:plastered: Come on finchaser surely you are not giving up.

Not till the fat lady screams

xtreme_visions
10-07-2012, 03:50 PM
Hey dark dont forget i have your jar of reel grease. i will b sure to bring her if she lasts :kooky: