PDA

View Full Version : Dark Ski Fishing Video

finchaser
10-04-2012, 08:02 AM
Here he is in action

http://www.angelfire.com/ak2/intelligencerreport/grenade.html

dogfish246
10-04-2012, 08:36 AM
That sucks... Were they actually fishing or was that the police yelling at them?

rip316
10-04-2012, 11:53 AM
Roflmfao. Hahahahahhaha

DarkSkies
10-04-2012, 12:43 PM
Roflmfao. Hahahahahhaha

Rip, it's time for us to both fess up and tell the truth.....:HappyWave:

Rip told me he's been slaying the fish....
I don't fish very often from a boat, although I did for many years, from bass to tuna and everything in between.
I didn't believe him, so he took me out on his boat one night....to a very sekrit location......:rolleyes:

When I asked him where the fishing gear was, he said...
"Fugget about it....all we need is a net....." :kooky:
The next thing I knew he was pulling out these freaking hand grenades and saying, "don't hold it too long after you pull the pin,,,just drop it in the water.."

The next thing I knew someone videotaped it and sent in to the Today show. The power of video. Good thing people couldn't see our faces in that video or we wouldn't be able to fish the beaches in peace......:rolleyes:

Rip, never again am I fishing the boat with ya....

Fin, thanks for the laughs.....:clapping: :HappyWave:

DarkSkies
10-04-2012, 12:59 PM
The original video, slow motion.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4-RusCkWMU

bababooey
10-04-2012, 01:53 PM
Leave it to the Russians. They'll try anything,:scared:
Funny stuff finchaser. I could imagine him doing that. Not on my boat though.

storminsteve
10-04-2012, 02:05 PM
haha that was hilarious. Rip are you the guy in the front or back of the boat. The one in the back was a little slow and looked like he took the biggest hit. Great new way of fishing.;)

rip316
10-04-2012, 04:28 PM
haha that was hilarious. Rip are you the guy in the front or back of the boat. The one in the back was a little slow and looked like he took the biggest hit. Great new way of fishing.;)

Actually they weren't hand grenades. They were two jars of these hot *** peppers Dark made and dropped off at my house. Had to use them for something because I heard these peppers were toxic. Why do you have to live down the street from me. Hahahahahahaha.

bababooey
10-04-2012, 04:33 PM
I didn't get any peppers or any home made food. I feel shunned.:burn: What's a dude have to do to get some of that. Be on the cell phone chain?:laugh:

plugginpete
10-04-2012, 05:55 PM
Actually they weren't hand grenades. They were two jars of these hot *** peppers Dark made and dropped off at my house. Had to use them for something because I heard these peppers were toxic. Why do you have to live down the street from me. Hahahahahahaha.

Some of you guys must have been pretty hard to handle when you were kids. Funny stuff. BTW those guys werent really fishing it looks like they were making a movie or something like that.

DarkSkies
10-05-2012, 07:32 PM
I didn't get any peppers or any home made food. I feel shunned.:burn: What's a dude have to do to get some of that. Be on the cell phone chain?:laugh:

Bababooey, those jars that we canned, took us days and days to do. Someone suggested we sell them and start a business. After some quick calculations that we would have to charge $10 apiece for them just to make a little profit...we quickly abandoned that idea...and I have been admittedly selfish handing them out...as a lot of sweat equity went into the canning.

Pebbles is great at this, very experienced, but it was my first year....

Little did I know that it would take around 30 tomatoes to make one quart of tomato sauce....
And Pebbles is so particular about each level of the canning process that it took forever to get those done....many 12 hour days in her kitchen...but I learned a lot and had a lot of fun...that girl is amazing....:heart:

So as a result I will not be generous giving out our specialty canned jars of garden stuff and jams and jellies....
but she did encourage me to give some to a few of ya's....if you weren't included, I'm sorry,,,but they were too damn much work, and I want them ALL :laugh: for the winter when it's cold, windy, and nasty out, and I have a yearning for some real tomatoes.....:drool:, real sauce, or some hot peppers or pickles.....

BTW, after eating the tomatoes from our garden I'm ruined forever from eating those orange-green unripened tomatoes with no taste they sell at the produce stores,,,,,the red richness and tart sweetness of a home-grown tomato, freshly sliced, on a plate with salt,,,,to me is heavenly....

For all those who were lucky to get a jar...enjoy... because ya ain't getting any more.....:d :HappyWave:

speedy
10-06-2012, 03:14 PM
hey rich i didn`t know you where Russian :kicknuts:
and yes rich would try that !!!!!!! lmao.

DarkSkies
10-06-2012, 05:59 PM
^ You would try holding the grenades, the hot peppers, or throwing the grenades at me? :laugh:
Pick your poison, ya dilly. :moon: :HappyWave:

surfwalker
10-06-2012, 07:49 PM
There's nothing like home grown tomatoes, nothing. A little basil, a little oil, chopped onion, garlic, and home grown tomatoes. I don't know what tastes better, the tomatoes or swapping up the left over juices with some GOOD Italian bread ( or even the oil drippings on your moustache that your tongue detects later on).

surfwalker
10-06-2012, 07:50 PM
Oh, forgot to comment on the two d'bags with the grenade-why even drop it, might as well hold onto it, a'holes.

DarkSkies
10-07-2012, 02:40 PM
^ Just so this doesn't cause too many bad feelings, Surfwalker and others, it seems the Russians in that video were allegedly being filmed as stunt doubles in a movie. No real fishing at all....you don't see any fishing gear on the boat either if you check it out....

The story got picked up by the news media as "2 guys fishing with grenades"...and went viral after that....so even though it's pretty crazy to look at...I don't believe they were fishing.....

Anyone else who has any updated info feel free to post;;;;:HappyWave:

There's nothing like home grown tomatoes, nothing. A little basil, a little oil, chopped onion, garlic, and home grown tomatoes. I don't know what tastes better, the tomatoes or swapping up the left over juices with some GOOD Italian bread ( or even the oil drippings on your moustache that your tongue detects later on).

Surfwalker your descriptive food posts always make me hungry.....:drool: :HappyWave: