PDA

View Full Version : Lock up all the looters!

baitstealer
11-09-2012, 04:46 PM
Can't believe all the looters out there. Let's post up stories about them they are all s*** bags

storminsteve
11-09-2012, 08:59 PM
I agree, think they should shoot them and make an example of them. If they get caught it is at most a felony. First time burglary you probably get off with probation. 2nd time you might get sentenced to 6 months, out in 2 months, assuming you do 1/3 of the sentence. Just not enough punishment as far as I am concerned. I would love to catch a looter in my neighborhood.Hewould have broken bones all over.

seamonkey
11-10-2012, 01:16 AM
Looting in central jersey
http://www.dailyrecord.com/viewart/CN/20121109/NJNEWS/311090021/In-Central-Jersey-looters-take-advantage-damage-darkness

seamonkey
11-10-2012, 01:28 AM
waretown

http://wobm.com/suspected-looters-arrested-in-waretown/
Ocean Township police arrest two looters who raided homes in Waretown during a mandatory evacuation last week. According to the Asbury Park Press (http://www.app.com/viewart/20121107/NJNEWS14/311070034/Pair-accused-looting-Waretown-homes), Police say they took a 21-year-old Florida man and a 19-year-old Brooklyn, N.Y. woman into custody last Wednesday on burglary, theft and criminal mischief charges. Both are in the Ocean County Jail on $50-thousand dollars bail each.

seamonkey
11-10-2012, 01:32 AM
philly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7GvHwZDY8E&feature=player_embedded

surfwalker
11-10-2012, 01:02 PM
Looters, well, just beat the doo doo outta them and let them hobble away, 'ats justice enough- instant and over with. Someone went through my car in the driveway during the power outage this week, took my parkway change, no damage. No big thing, but takes a lotta ignorance to touch something that doesn't belong to you. Makes you suspicious of every one.

DarkSkies
11-11-2012, 02:46 PM
Baitstealer, I am ok with this thread as long as you all remember to post the link to the newspaper or online periodical it appeared in according to the fair use doctrine. It must be documentable if you are posting names.

Remember that all those charged with a crime are innocent until proven guilty.
That being said, I have pretty strong feelings about looters as some I know have already been victimized. To me, it is the lowest form of thievery, taking from those who have already been beaten down. I don't want to speak more about my feelings at this time. Please follow the above guidelines, and thank you.

plugcrazy
11-19-2012, 03:18 PM
Looters, well, just beat the doo doo outta them and let them hobble away, 'ats justice enough- instant and over with. Someone went through my car in the driveway during the power outage this week, took my parkway change, no damage. No big thing, but takes a lotta ignorance to touch something that doesn't belong to you. Makes you suspicious of every one.

Either beat them or shoot them in the feet so they cant run that fast next time. I'm good with either way.

baitstealer
11-19-2012, 04:38 PM
Thank you at least someone sees it my way.

storminsteve
11-22-2012, 02:26 PM
You should also lock up that guy in Toms River who charged 850 to all the homeowners when they let him into seaside to tow the cars off the streets. He took cars from yards and driveways too. NPK or something like that.

ledhead36
11-26-2012, 02:24 PM
I read that stormin steve thought it was disgusting. I heard they made him give the money back so you know he was doing it criminally. There has been so much lootiing from Laurence Harbor to Port Monmouth Especially in Keansburg where all the sleazebag druggies live.

finchaser
11-26-2012, 02:48 PM
Perfect time to deport some of them

speedy
11-26-2012, 07:36 PM
save time money paper work just shoot the dirtbags !!!!!:lynchmob:

ledhead36
12-17-2012, 03:16 AM
Heres a scumbag that was looting the marina.

http://www.thedailyjournal.com/article/CN/20121125/NJNEWS14/311250018?nclick_check=1
HNT Police Blottter

2:23 PM, Nov 26, 2012

SAYREVILLE

THEFT ARREST, Nov. 3. James Ziola, 28, of South Amboy and Nicholas Tennaro, 24, of Parlin were arrested after witnesses informed the Sayreville Police Department that individuals were looting stranded boats in the marsh area by the Morgan Marina, police said. When officers made contact, Ziola and Tennaro were found to be in possession of several containers holding 80 gallons of gas. They also were found operating a small row boat with a single engine attached that is owned by Ziola. The men were using a siphon device to remove the gas from marooned boats on the banks of Cheesequake Creek. Both were charged with burglary, theft, conspiracy and criminal enterprise. Bail was set at $150,000 each, with no 10 percent option. They also were issued criminal trespass summonses for violating borough ordinances. Ziola and Tennaro were transported to the Middlesex County Adult Corrections Center in North Brunswick.

ledhead36
12-17-2012, 03:17 AM
save time money paper work just shoot the dirtbags !!!!!:lynchmob:

:clapping::clapping: