View Full Version : POWERBALL, 425 mil, problems over...

surfwalker
11-26-2012, 06:50 AM
….or do they just begin. So, you’re the sole winner, more money than you know what to do with. Financially set, money for your future generations, but are you’re problems over or are they just beginning?

Life changing money. Family members from the old county, who you don’t even know asking for money. Charities constantly calling or at your door. Strangers harassing you. All of a sudden you have so called new best friends hanging around you.

Do you think you will be able to take that solo ride down to fish at 2 in the morning without thinking that someone is following you. Or that silhouette on the beach is gonna kidnap you. How ‘bout worrying if some member of your close family will be held for ransom.

Paranoid, yes, the mind will destroy your enjoyment. Like I’m gonna win anyway. Just wondering.

finchaser
11-26-2012, 09:16 AM
with that kind of money I'd hire a body guard to fish and hang out with me :HappyWave:

DarkSkies
11-26-2012, 09:34 AM
All of a sudden you have so called new best friends hanging around you.

I have issues with this now, even without being rich. I have probably been too generous giving out my # over the years. There are folks I never hear from, except when they want something.... or can't catch a fish.............:rolleyes:....folks who only know how to take and not give.....
Since Sandy, I'm looking at things differently....screening people out to the sidelines....just don't have time for selfish people anymore.... :learn:

I agree, winning the lottery would bring people out of the woodwork like cockroaches.
The thing to get into practice doing, is to learn to recognize a leech, when they don't look like one....
And set the money up into some kind of trust where you live off the income and can't touch the principal....:thumbsup:

Do you think you will be able to take that solo ride down to fish at 2 in the morning without thinking that someone is following you.

with that kind of money I'd hire a body guard to fish and hang out with me :HappyWave:

Aah, you guys are tough old farts...vowels in your last names.......the Sicilian necktie school of hard knocks.......I think if anyone was stalking ya they might end up with concrete shoes.......:laugh: :HappyWave:

finchaser
11-26-2012, 10:03 AM
I have issues with this now, even without being rich. I have probably been too generous giving out my # over the years. There are folks I never hear from, except when they want something.... or can't catch a fish.............:rolleyes:....folks who only know how to take and not give.....
Since Sandy, I'm looking at things differently....screening people out to the sidelines....just don't have time for selfish people anymore.... :learn:

I agree, winning the lottery would bring people out of the woodwork like cockroaches.
The thing to get into practice doing, is to learn to recognize a leech, when they don't look like one....
And set the money up into some kind of trust where you live off the income and can't touch the principal....:thumbsup:

Aah, you guys are tough old farts...vowels in your last names.......the Sicilian necktie school of hard knocks.......I think if anyone was stalking ya they might end up with concrete shoes.......:laugh: :HappyWave:

Yep swim with the fishies

storminsteve
11-26-2012, 12:59 PM

Are you taking applications yet? I'm in! :HappyWave:

buckethead
11-26-2012, 01:36 PM
You would have relatives you never knew you had calling your every day. You would be solicited by dozens of charities. What would I do? Move to a different state, change my number, start over. Start helping some poor folk, one family at a time. Anonymously.

speedy
11-26-2012, 08:01 PM
i have issues with this now, even without being rich. I have probably been too generous giving out my # over the years. There are folks i never hear from, except when they want something.... Or can't catch a fish.............:rolleyes:....folks who only know how to take and not give.....
Since sandy, i'm looking at things differently....screening people out to the sidelines....just don't have time for selfish people anymore.... :learn:

Aah, you guys are tough old farts...vowels in your last names.......the sicilian necktie school of hard knocks.......i think if anyone was stalking ya they might end up with concrete shoes.......:laugh: :happywave: just think u can buy ur very own portajohn to sleep in and a deli lmao lmao

Monty
11-26-2012, 10:15 PM
just think u can buy ur very own portajohn to sleep in and a deli lmao lmao

lmao

gjb1969
11-27-2012, 02:23 AM
i would help a few people and then go enjoy my life:fishing: