PDA

View Full Version : Surf Day Special Seminar

finchaser
02-20-2013, 06:59 PM
From another site
My seminar is going to be about:

"How to call other fisherman or other fisherman calling you during blitzes without the other guys near you knowing. "

Couple of samples:

Hand signaling= communication between you and your buddy if you are in a crowd and you have to move because you just got the call of a blitz somewhere else.

Rushing= controlling yourself after the call.

Arriving= what to do when you get there.

We will also talk about cell phones and binoculars.

I don't have a classroom due to other seminars, but I'm sure we can either have it in the gymnasium or outside under a tree.

Hope to see you guys there.

storminsteve
02-20-2013, 09:58 PM
Haha good one! Add to it-

How to perfect the fakie left-right, where you get in your truck, pull out of the street and appear to be going north. You see some dudes pull out to follow you so you make a quick left turn, go down the block, and left again so you end up going southbound and the dudes trying to follow you wondering where you disappeared to.

Another one, high grading with a Spanish flavor. How to speak spanish so when you get a bigger fish than the 2 you already caught you can ask the spanish guy if he wants one. anyone know how to say that in Spanish?:d

rockhopper
02-20-2013, 10:10 PM
lol thats funny right there finchaser. I got one too. How to walk really fast to the magic rock where all the 50 lb bass are before anyone else gets there.

7deadlyplugs
02-20-2013, 11:50 PM
Should be a whole separate seminar of watching guys fish and doing nothing until they hook up. I came down to long branch last year and it didn't seem like surf fishing to me. Guys standing around with binocs and cell phones. Maybe 100 in one area and about 10 actually at the waters edge fishing. Unbelievable. Don't mean to start fights with anyone but why go to the surf if your are not going to fish and just stand around?:kooky:

hookset
02-21-2013, 06:32 PM
And using the phone to d/l immediately to your facebook or twitter account. Your pictures can be on the net before you even get home.

bababooey
02-21-2013, 07:52 PM
Haha good one! Add to it-

high grading with a Spanish flavor. How to speak spanish so when you get a bigger fish than the 2 you already caught you can ask the spanish guy if he wants one. anyone know how to say that in Spanish?:d

dame la pesca en la cocina! Don't know if that is correct steve but I remember it from the Stern show.:laugh: :HappyWave:

jigfreak
02-21-2013, 08:17 PM
How do I get to be a harbor pilot.

cowherder
02-21-2013, 09:08 PM
dame la pesca en la cocina! Don't know if that is correct steve but I remember it from the Stern show.:laugh: :HappyWave:

:clapping:Bababooey crazy stuff! I checked the translation and it means give me the fish in the kitchen. I'm going I want to see the John Skinner presentation, He catches fish all over!