PDA

View Full Version : Dreaming about fishing

baitstealer
03-08-2013, 10:56 AM
I had a dream last night that I was fishing the shoreline in the Delaware river and caught a 40lb bass. It was so clear I didn't want to wake up. When I did I was bummed. Do you ever have fishing dreams?

CharlieTuna
03-08-2013, 12:12 PM
Yes I have had dreams like that. Not the greatest when your wife is sleeping next to you. One year we had a very cold winter and I couldn't wait for the season to start. This was when I was a lot younger. I woke my wife up twice in one week dreaming that I was fishing. You would think that led to nighttime nookie but it didn't. She made me sleep on the counch for 2 nights after that. Things are a lot different after you get married.

wish4fish
03-08-2013, 03:46 PM
lol i do it all the time. once i fell out of bed cuz i had the world record stripper and it was an awesome dream!

bababooey
03-08-2013, 03:50 PM
lol i do it all the time. once i fell out of bed cuz i had the world record stripper and it was an awesome dream!

Do tell, please don't leave out any details. Was she big, small, skinny, tall, or a midget?:laugh:

storminsteve
03-08-2013, 03:53 PM
Midget strippers this I have to see.
:ttiwwop:

dogfish
03-08-2013, 03:58 PM
Midget strippers this I have to see.
:ttiwwop:

Steve if you really want to see it I will find one for you. It won't be pretty and your eyes will hurt. Ask and I can help. :upck::HappyWave:

dogfish
03-08-2013, 04:03 PM
My best dream was one night when I had been out fishing, Came back, smelling like fish. Was still single then. I dreamed I was jigging on a rowboat. I don't know what hit the jig but it hit like a freight train. BOOM! Then drag was screaming. It was pulling me and the small boat out to sea. Had no idea what it was but I remember getting panicked in the dream. It kept pulling me out further and further. The waves were getting bigger. Then I remember one splashed me in the face. I woke up with a jolt. Turns out because I was so drunk I had pissed myself.
Moral of the story when you are drunk make sure you take a leak before you go into your bedroom at night to pass out.

finchaser
03-08-2013, 04:07 PM
My best dream was one night when I had been out fishing, Came back, smelling like fish. Was still single then. I dreamed I was jigging on a rowboat. I don't know what hit the jig but it hit like a freight train. BOOM! Then drag was screaming. It was pulling me and the small boat out to sea. Had no idea what it was but I remember getting panicked in the dream. It kept pulling me out further and further. The waves were getting bigger. Then I remember one splashed me in the face. I woke up with a jolt. Turns out because I was so drunk I had pissed myself.
Moral of the story when you are drunk make sure you take a leak before you go into your bedroom at night to pass out.

:don't know why:sounds like Dark on a normal fishing trip when he hooks a fish:ROFLMAO

jonthepain
03-09-2013, 10:03 AM

Post of the Week

Monty
03-09-2013, 02:10 PM
Quote Originally Posted by dogfish:

Post of the Week

:ROFLMAO

Maybe post of the month :ROFLMAO

dogfish
03-10-2013, 11:07 PM
Glad you liked it. Life has its ups and downs.:HappyWave:

DarkSkies
03-11-2013, 08:48 AM
Thanks for that dogfish...although my drinking days are behind me, I have a few stories like that as well....good of you to share yours with us....I found it hilarious..:laugh: :HappyWave:

:don't know why:sounds like Dark on a normal fishing trip when he hooks a fish:ROFLMAO
:2flip: :moon: :HappyWave: Still grouchy as ever, I see......:laugh: :kiss:
I'm coming down one night next week and we're going fishin....you better answer the door or I'll camp out in your driveway......:fishing:

stormchaser
03-12-2013, 09:15 PM
I had a dream once that I was at montauk right before a storm. The clouds were dark and ominous and the weather was just starting to move in. I took one last cast with a big needlefish as the winds built up and it started to get snotty. After 2 cranks on the reel, out of nowhere I get slammed by a fish that moved a ton of water. Couldn't see her but heard the splash. She was peeling drag at an alarming rate. It was an exciting dream but it stopped when my alarm clock went off. When that happens you know it's done. Wish I could have continued it. Dogfish your dream takes the cake. Really enjoyed that. :thumbsup:

storminsteve
04-07-2013, 12:29 PM
dogfish that was funny as hell!
Check this out fish on the brain!

baitstealer
04-07-2013, 12:36 PM
:clapping:hehheh really like that picture stormingsteve!

surferman
04-07-2013, 01:47 PM
Storminsteve that was awesome thanks for sharing it!

storminsteve
04-08-2013, 10:13 AM
Your welcome

dogfish
01-11-2014, 05:06 PM
dogfish that was funny as hell!
Check this out fish on the brain!

sounds like my life. When I was 20 it was naked writhing women. Now its naked writhing fish.