PDA

View Full Version : Darks New YAk

finchaser
03-27-2013, 04:46 PM
Here he is in his new 2013 assault Yak. Note the mustache disguise . Some where above is his new fishing partner Scout. Click below to see Scout

(http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/showthread.php?8916-Darks-New-Intel-Fishing-Partner&highlight=Scout)

speedy
03-27-2013, 05:20 PM
Here he is in his new 2013 assault Yak. Note the mustache disguise . Some where above is his new fishing partner Scout. Click below to see Scout

(http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/showthread.php?8916-Darks-New-Intel-Fishing-Partner&highlight=Scout)i think ur scout will sink the yak she might be a spy for N K!!:ROFLMAO:ROFLMAO:ROFLMAO:ROFLMAO:ROFLMAO:ROFLMA O:ROFLMAO:ROFLMAO:ROFLMAO:ROFLMAO:ROFLMAO

bababooey
03-27-2013, 05:56 PM
That is a whole lot of woman in that other thread. Who is man enough for the job?:scared:

speedy
03-27-2013, 06:01 PM
That is a whole lot of woman in that other thread. Who is man enough for the job?:scared:we can give dark a 2x4 so he don`t fall in :beatin::HappyWave:

surfstix1963
03-28-2013, 06:28 AM
Yeah he needs stabilizers for his Yak and a personal EPIRB also rod tie downs....;):HappyWave:Just a thought Buddy....

DarkSkies
03-28-2013, 11:39 AM
^^I guess I spilled too much truth when we ate at the Windmill that night.......I still have 8 lives left...and I did learn a few things along the way...:learn:..but thanks for the reminder....:moon:....what are friends for......:d :thumbsup:
One things about the COB, ya can always count on him to speak his mind....:HappyWave:

As for the rest of ya's...I don't think I'll ever get any respect around here.....so allow me to salute ya's......:2flip: :moon: :plastered: :rolleyes:
and thanks for the laughs......:thumbsup: :clapping:

J Barbosa
03-28-2013, 07:28 PM
I love that picture.

finchaser
03-29-2013, 07:24 AM
He loves that Yak. Me i think he looks good dressed up

DarkSkies
03-29-2013, 03:24 PM
Another back handed compliment from the Old Grouchy One. Guess that makes up for when I leave Castaways and you old farts say I smell like I slept in a dumpster. :moon: Yep. I am truly a lucky one for knowing ya's.....:laugh: :thumbsup: :HappyWave:

jonthepain
03-29-2013, 03:42 PM
... and you old farts say I smell like I slept in a dumpster...

I'm rethinking my spring run trip

:upck:

finchaser
03-29-2013, 04:53 PM
I'm rethinking my spring run trip

:upck:

Just remember the term upwind complete oppisite of hunting basics

DarkSkies
01-01-2015, 01:01 PM
^ Aaahhhhh, yer such a grouchy basstid! :moon:

I have a better story than that, a la self-rescue via a home-made yak -
Will post up the story with pics this Winter.....it's embarrassing to me....I did promise to tell the story.... so I'm gonna post a little at a time....:)

cowherder
01-01-2015, 03:27 PM
No offence but withe your record it will be june before we see the whole story! still I look forward to it.

Monty
01-01-2015, 03:43 PM
^ Aaahhhhh, yer such a grouchy basstid! :moon:

I have a better story than that, a la self-rescue via a home-made yak -
Will post up the story with pics this Winter.....it's embarrassing to me....I did promise to tell the story.... so I'm gonna post a little at a time....:)

Who would know that you and your yak up there would lead to to bigger things in 2014 with you and the Navy. :ROFLMAO