PDA

View Full Version : N e w o n e

speedy
04-04-2013, 03:51 PM
THIS IS A PLUG I STARTED TO MEES WITH MADE A SMALLER ONE IT SWAM GREAT..:drool::drool::drool::drool: SO I MADE A BIGGER ONE ..:naughty::naughty::naughty:

IT WILL BE SWIMMING SAT AM. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: BY THE WAY THE SMALLER SWIMMER IS HERE NOW :cool:

storminsteve
04-04-2013, 04:45 PM
IT WILL BE SWIMMING SAT AM. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: BY THE WAY THE SMALLER SWIMMER IS IN THE PLUG LAMP POST ITS RED & YELLOW WITH A SURFSTER LIP

Where will you be swimming it? The water is too cold now. Maybe you should just send it to me and I can find a better place to swim it then you will. Let me know I'll send you my address.:HappyWave:

seamonkey
04-04-2013, 05:11 PM
Those have some real big eyes.:bigeyes:
Sweet!

speedy
04-04-2013, 05:46 PM
Where will you be swimming it? The water is too cold now. Maybe you should just send it to me and I can find a better place to swim it then you will. Let me know I'll send you my address.:HappyWave:hahahahahahahaha...lmao ...:ROFLMAO....don`t think you can handle it bro ....:kicknuts::kicknuts:...lol

speedy
04-04-2013, 05:48 PM
Those have some real big eyes.:bigeyes:
Sweet! 1/2 bro not that big i had a peanut with 3/4 eyes lol now thats big ...lol

surfstix1963
04-05-2013, 03:52 AM
It's part of the Easter Egg Series from Speedy's Custom Plugs,my wife has the other purple/white Easter Egg Plug.

DarkSkies
04-05-2013, 09:26 AM
Easter Egg Series.....;)
Nice work, bro.....:HappyWave:

cowherder
04-05-2013, 12:18 PM
Very nice. What's the story with that lip? It looks a little different from ones I have seen.

speedy
04-05-2013, 02:18 PM
Very nice. What's the story with that lip? It looks a little different from ones I have seen.

its called pitch my freind if u change the pitch on a lip it swims &runs diff. if u go to far on the pitch it will just dive till it
hits bottom and will not swim .... monty has some of my tricked out plugs stix,fin, dark,rip also have them .
nun of my swimming plugs are stock to me the paint is for the fisher man i am all about the way she works ...!!!

jigfreak
04-05-2013, 05:01 PM
nun of my swimming plugs are stock to me the paint is for the fisher man i am all about the way she works ...!!!

good deal. Cool plugs

madcaster
04-05-2013, 05:26 PM
very nice ..love your work. I even started to paint plugs just yellow:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

speedy
04-06-2013, 12:24 AM
very nice ..love your work. I even started to paint plugs just yellow:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:thanks bro

ledhead36
04-06-2013, 11:51 AM
Like the color and shape. Look forward to see some fish caught on it!

storminsteve
05-23-2013, 02:39 PM
Like the color and shape. Look forward to see some fish caught on it!

Me too - did you swim it yet? There is some sick fishing going on right now I bet it would crush the bass!

speedy
05-23-2013, 02:52 PM
Me too - did you swim it yet? There is some sick fishing going on right now I bet it would crush the bass! she swam great as always lol

storminsteve
05-23-2013, 02:56 PM
she swam great as always lol

Well dude when are you going fishing? If you can't make it out there I would be glad to try to catch one on that plug. It must be really lonely sitting there all alone in your house, never getting a chance to swim in the ocean with other plugs.:whoo::HappyWave:

speedy
05-24-2013, 11:43 AM
Well dude when are you going fishing? If you can't make it out there I would be glad to try to catch one on that plug. It must be really lonely sitting there all alone in your house, never getting a chance to swim in the ocean with other plugs.:whoo::HappyWave:its called work my friend ....lol:banghead2: