PDA

View Full Version : Suspect #2 Caught

jonthepain
04-20-2013, 08:48 AM
awesome! great job LE.
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e248/jonthepain/franklin-boat_zpsabad0fa9.jpeg

DarkSkies
04-20-2013, 11:39 AM
Pebbles and I were talking about this last night. As we were, a group of kids around this kid's age came down the street, just horsing around with each other. This kid was described as quiet by some who knew him, yet somewhere along the way his values went completely out the window. We were wondering how much of an influence his older brother had on him.

Personally, I feel they should have shot him to death,saved the public the millions it will cost to try him.
I understand the need for a trial and investigation to put the pieces together....Why specifically did they do it? Did they have any help or influence by outside groups, and what was the connection of those groups to this tragic set of circumstances?

I know there are strong feelings on both sides.
However, it's my personal feeling, that someone capable of such terrible acts like this can never be rehabilitated.....and if he could, what about the victims, who are now gone from this earth, or the other victims, disfigured and disabled, from the selfish actions of these 2? The victims and families will have difficulty for the rest of their lives.....

That's what saddens me the most, and IMO where most of the spotlight should be going. Unfortunately, if these 2 were supporting a crazy cause by doing this, that cause will get much undeserved publicity due to the terrible trauma they have inflicted on others. I have no sympathy for the perps, and understand the uncle who has completely written them off. Truly tragic. Glad at least that they captured him and the unaffected citizens in the area can get on with their lives.

Monty
04-20-2013, 03:00 PM
I would like the US to torture this scum to the extreme and get all the information they want from him.
Then he MUST be executed.....slowly and extremely painful if possible.
I was completely against the death penalty until 15 years ago, each year that goes by I am more pro-death than ever.
Absolutely disgusted with humans that display such levels of cowardliness, evil, lack of respect for others (innocent people) and are capable of doing acts of terror like this.

captnemo
04-21-2013, 09:44 AM
I would like the US to torture this scum to the extreme and get all the information they want from him.
Then he MUST be executed.....slowly and extremely painful if possible.
I was completely against the death penalty until 15 years ago, each year that goes by I am more pro-death than ever.

We handle murder suspects like they just stole candy from a candy store. There should be different treatment for terrorists. They proposed doing that in Congress, but were shot down by the bleeding heart libs. At what point do you stop being a lib and start being a realist. When the terrorist kills someone in YOUR family?

"Republican Senators John McCain of Arizona and Lindsey Graham of South Carolina went a step further, suggesting Dzhokhar be treated as an enemy combatant like a soldier captured in war. The move drew the ire of longtime McCain aide and speechwriter Mark Salter.
“My friend, Lindsey Graham, is wrong on this,” Salter posted on his Facebook page. “However unforgivable his crimes, he's a US citizen, arrested on US soil, with, at this time, no known associations with foreign terrorist organizations at war with the U.S. To declare him an "enemy combatant," and deny him his rights is un-American.”

What is so un-American about declaring him an enemy combatant? He murdered people, altered countess lives, all in the name of Islam. He should have no rights. In any other country he would have a short trial and be executed. This trial will be a spectacle and waste vast sums of taxpayer $$. In the end if he does not get the death penalty he will get life in prison. It costs the taxpayer over 30k a year to house a criminal. I think it is more for suspects like this because of the extra security. After the trial he should be shot by a firing squad, one bullet at a time. One bullet for each day he inflicted terror on the American people. Tied to a pole and allowed to die slowly. That would be justice.

finchaser
04-21-2013, 12:28 PM
should be hung by his testicles until dead