PDA

View Full Version : Terror Attacks in Boston

Monty
04-16-2013, 12:47 PM
My thoughts and prayers go out to the victims and the families and friends of the victims of this cowardly act.
Thoughts of sadness for all involved, then the thoughts of anger for those responsible.
When we find out who is responsible for this I would hope we act as swiftly and violently as needed.
There is no place on earth for anyone who has the capacity for carrying out an act such as this.

catsmeow
04-16-2013, 08:45 PM
Could not have said it better, Monty. The world is getting to be a tough place. Enjoy my time on the water, hopefully I will always fish in peace. Prayers to the all the those killed and injured.

J Barbosa
04-17-2013, 07:36 PM
Very sad, FBI is holding a press conference at 8pm

hookset
04-18-2013, 12:32 AM
When we find out who is responsible for this I would hope we act as swiftly and violently as needed.
There is no place on earth for anyone who has the capacity for carrying out an act such as this.

The thing that is wrong with this picture is when we catch them we give them trials and house them in jails with 3 meals a day for the rest of their lives.
I want to get medieval on these *************. Take them and put them in a pen with pigs for 3 months as time. Give them 3 meals but pork only or they starve. Take the Quoran and line the bottom of the pig pit with the pages. If they have to take a dump they have to wipe their *** with their hands or use a page from their freakin bible (koran). This way we wouldn't be torturing them just making them live in filthy conditions. But no the us is too liberal we have to treat them with respect and dignity. They are killers they kill our citizens and ruin lives why should they have any dignity. Torture them by blaring christian anthems 24 hours a day. There are all kinds of ways you could do it but our justice system is so pussified it would never happen.

Thoughts and prayers to all the families of the victime.

buckethead
04-18-2013, 12:42 AM
T&P to all the victims. Saw a color picture of the aftermath. Blood everywhere. Sad beyond belief.

bababooey
04-18-2013, 12:48 AM
It is a sick twisted world. Dont know if I would to the extent that you would hookset but i agree we coddle these terrorists too much. Why should they get 3 meals a day in a cushy federal prison. Federal time is much more civilized than state prison. I have a buddy that's a prison guard and he tells me horror stories about state prison. Federal prison is like a country club. When they catch them they should at least make them do some hard labor like in cool hand luke. Prayers for the victims