PDA

View Full Version : MH4 Surf Box

madcaster
05-03-2013, 03:03 PM
http://youtu.be/k_tdojmm1Xg

Take look .....this is one that I built for myself . It's a little big ...it's my RB box
I'm planing on making smaller ones for on the go

Can be worn on a belt

It has handles

Hooks don't get caught in it

More to come later .......

baitstealer
05-03-2013, 05:40 PM
Very cool! I like how you did the slo-mo for the castiing.
About how much does that box weigh?

madcaster
05-03-2013, 06:41 PM
Empty it's 3lb 4oz and with tubes it's 3lb 11oz.

storminsteve
05-06-2013, 05:38 PM
http://youtu.be/k_tdojmm1Xg

Hooks don't get caught in it

More to come later .......

Nice invention. What do you have on the inside to stop the hooks from snagging some kind of velcro?

madcaster
05-07-2013, 12:42 PM
no velcro on the box .....the materal is hook proof ...just like the high end bags ,but mine is just a little thicker. Still fexible ...giving the able to stand up and hold it shape. This is going spin into two products :huh:

I have to fine tune it ..lot of testing to do yet ..this bag will last forever- bad for me ,but good for the user. because you will be able to repair it if any thing ever happens to it :HappyWave:

I have to make smaller travling bags. This bag was made for when I'll fishing rb during blue fish runs.
Hanging on my stick making plug changes very fast and easy

basshunter
05-10-2013, 10:58 AM
.this bag will last forever- bad for me ,but good for the user. because you will be able to repair it if any thing ever happens to it :HappyWave:

not such a bad idea if you ask me. Nowadays everything is made to fall apart called planned obsolescence. You are making a good product that will last hope you succeed at it. If more Americans did that maybe they would not outsource all the manufacturing to China.

madcaster
05-11-2013, 01:44 PM
That's why I make a lot of stuff out of wood ....wood you can glue back together and repair it ...unlike most plastics ,when it breaks its thrown away. We're so used to buying cheap crap from China...we don't spend on quality any more.