PDA

View Full Version : I hate some of the other fishing forums

robmedina
09-09-2013, 06:36 PM
there is always drama. That's why this forum is my go to. Thanks everyone here for being great people!

dogfish
09-09-2013, 06:49 PM
Oh rob you just haven't been here long enough. You willl see some drama unfold wait till the winter.

bababooey drinking too much and coming on here saying the fishing reports are bogus. speedy talking about the bad things in the world and saying how people need to behave. dark coming on and daring speedy to shoot him. dark sleeping in a porto potty and smelling like crap and being proud of it. monty ranting about people killing fish and leaving them to rot on the beach. finchaser and dark fighting about baitfish in the water. finchaser ranting about obama and PEW. hookset calliing some of the charter captains meatmen and almost singlehandedly promoting an internet WW3. I could go on and on but those are some of the ones that come to mind right now. just wait till the Winter you ain't seen nothing yet. :argue:

robmedina
09-09-2013, 06:55 PM
oh rob you just haven't been here long enough. You willl see some drama unfold wait till the winter.

Bababooey drinking too much and coming on here saying the fishing reports are bogus. Speedy talking about the bad things in the world and saying how people need to behave. Dark coming on and daring speedy to shoot him. Dark sleeping in a porto potty and smelling like crap and being proud of it. Monty ranting about people killing fish and leaving them to rot on the beach. Finchaser and dark fighting about baitfish in the water. Finchaser ranting about obama and pew. Hookset calliing some of the charter captains meatmen and almost singlehandedly promoting an internet ww3. I could go on and on but those are some of the ones that come to mind right now. Just wait till the winter you ain't seen nothing yet. :argue: lol!

basshunter
09-09-2013, 06:57 PM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: Haha I agree with dogfish this place can be funnier than comedy central. When the moon is full is the craziest!
Rob and Dogfish you should check out the nj fishing forums.
http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/showthread.php?9171-NJ-Fishing-Reports-for-September-2013-wwwStripersAndAnglers-com/page4

Bababooey talking about womens panties. JBarbosa talkiing about shooting people who mention albie, lol. Storminsteve and Monty fighting about who found the coolest dead thing on the beach.
http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/showthread.php?6995-Dead-stuff-found-while-fishing-(beware-gross-picture)
How long have you been a member here rob. Stick around the fireworks have hot really begun yet. If all goes like it usually does around here sometime around the end of December the candle will be lit.

bababooey
09-09-2013, 07:10 PM
Thanks everyone here for being great people!
rob I do my part. The Dos Equis guy is a role model for me.
I don't care what people say about me I try to live every day to the fullest. Most of the members know I am just busting balls. We will be selling popcorn here on Jan 1. Stay tuned.:)

cowherder
09-09-2013, 07:19 PM
^^^^^^^ LOLOL!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxgiTeXKOOc

robmedina
09-10-2013, 08:26 AM
ball busting is what I live for...well not really lol but look we all agree that we can disagree. what I don't like is people defending people that are complete aholes. which just proves that they are aholes themselves. and on that otherforum that's what most of them are. I don't not wish to be a part of that. I went through high school back in the 80's I have no desire to go back through it.
lets all be men and bust each others balls like men.....wait that doesn't sound right lol!

buckethead
09-10-2013, 08:51 AM
there is always drama. That's why this forum is my go to. Thanks everyone here for being great people!

jmo rob but it's the internet. You have to take what folks say with a grain of salt. Even here people get testy at times. Most of those times are when the fishing is slow. I like this site as well. I read the others but it is the only site I post on.

robmedina
09-10-2013, 09:08 AM
jmo rob but it's the internet. You have to take what folks say with a grain of salt. Even here people get testy at times. Most of those times are when the fishing is slow. I like this site as well. I read the others but it is the only site I post on.

You know what it is BH- I am too old for non sense. ball busting and disagreements are one thing but when people go onto a forum and defend poor behavior- it just lets me know that the general populous is the same way- and that there is a distinct difference in the people here and I would rather spend my time with good people.

J Barbosa
09-10-2013, 08:31 PM
When it comes to fishing forums I do most of my posting on two smaller sites this being one of them...both are filled with knowledgable and helpful members willing to share fishing knowledge that was earned not learned from reading some surf casters diary.

Dark has said it before something along the lines of "I am amazed at the amount of knowledge on here".

The big sites are full of newcomers preaching methods they have yet to perfect themselves. On the other hand they also have plenty of talented members but many of which no longer post as they end up getting harassed by some Facebook expert who's been fishing all of six months.

finchaser
09-10-2013, 08:44 PM
When it comes to fishing forums I do most of my posting on two smaller sites this being one of them...both are filled with knowledgable and helpful members willing to share fishing knowledge that was earned not learned from reading some surf casters diary.

Dark has said it before something along the lines of "I am amazed at the amount of knowledge on here".

The big sites are full of newcomers preaching methods they have yet to perfect themselves. On the other hand they also have plenty of talented members but many of which no longer post as they end up getting harassed by some Facebook expert who's been fishing all of six months. Hence the era of the internet cell phone fisherman to which most can't catch a fish with out a blitz.:2flip: There irresponsible ways just ruin it for others

hookset
09-11-2013, 05:16 PM
Hence the error of the internet cell phone fisherman to which most can't catch a fish with out a blitz.:2flip: There irresponsible ways just ruin it for others

Amen, or you have the dudes on facebook who have been fishing for 2 years and trash talk everyone else like they are the only ones who know how to catch.

storminsteve
09-11-2013, 05:41 PM
The big sites are full of newcomers preaching methods they have yet to perfect themselves. On the other hand they also have plenty of talented members but many of which no longer post as they end up getting harassed by some Facebook expert who's been fishing all of six months.

Take it with a grain of salt fellas. This is the only site I post on although I do read the reports on most of them. Rob life is short and the internet heroes are usually short as well. both in height and penis size. Thats why theyre so big on the internet. jmho.;)

I like to read these forums at the end of a long day with a beer in my hand lol. Like John said lots of good people here I have learned a lot. Dark and others have been very generous with their time and advice and I try to do what ever I can to give back

bababooey
09-11-2013, 05:50 PM
What is the lyrics from the Gambler?
Gotta know when to roll em. know when to fold em. Don't let it bother you Rob. What matters most is what goes down in real life.

robmedina
09-11-2013, 06:01 PM
What is the lyrics from the Gambler?
Gotta know when to roll em. know when to fold em. Don't let it bother you Rob. What matters most is what goes down in real life.
know when to walk away.....and that's what I did :)

Pebbles
09-11-2013, 08:26 PM
Hence the era of the internet cell phone fisherman to which most can't catch a fish with out a blitz.:2flip: There irresponsible ways just ruin it for others

Cell phones have no reason to be out there. They all call their buddies and say "I can trust you, don't tell anyone". Next thing you know there are 20 guys passing on the same information with the same phrase. Then it is MUG city!!