PDA

View Full Version : Women Need to Trust their Husbands

finchaser
09-16-2013, 07:30 PM
IF WOMEN ONLY TRUSTED THEIR HUSBANDS!

There comes a time when a woman just has to trust herhusband...

For example...

A wife comes home late at night, and quietly opens the door to
her bedroom. From under the blanket she sees four legs instead
of two.

She reaches for a baseball bat and starts hitting the blanket as
hard as she can. Leaving the covered bodies groaning, she goes to
thekitchen to have a drink.

As she enters, she sees her husband there, reading a magazine.

"Hi Darling", he says, "Your parents have come to visit us,
so I let them stay in our bedroom. Did you say hello? "

robmedina
09-16-2013, 08:00 PM
ha hah hee hee hee....gave me a nice chuckle- thanks!

surfstix1963
09-17-2013, 03:57 AM
Lmao.....

DarkSkies
09-17-2013, 07:57 AM
Do they trust us when we're out fishin all night? :rolleyes:
Thoughts and opinions?..........

buckethead
09-17-2013, 08:08 PM
That's a 2 way street, dark. Do we trust them as well? What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

bababooey
09-17-2013, 11:31 PM
^^^^^ I think this is the most common reality when we want to go fishing. At least it is for me. :(

Four married guys go fishing. After an hour, the following conversation took place.
First guy: “You have no idea what I had to do to be able to come out fishing this weekend. I had to promise my wife that I will paint every room in the house next weekend."
Second guy: “That’s nothing; I had to promise my wife that I will build her a new deck for the pool."
Third guy: “Man, you both have it easy! I had to promise my wife that I will remodel the kitchen for her."
They continue to fish when they realized that the fourth guy has not said a word. So they asked him: "What you had to do to be able to come fishing? What’s the deal?"
Fourth guy: “Nothing. I just set my alarm for 5:30 am. When it went off, I shut off my alarm, gave the wife a nudge and said, “Fishing or Sex" and she said, “Don’t forget to Wear a Sweater.