PDA

View Full Version : Dusting off my fishing pole

xtreme_visions
09-21-2013, 11:58 AM
:HappyWave: Hello everyone.

plugcrazy
09-21-2013, 12:18 PM
Hey dude are you fishing yet?:HappyWave: I remember that pic of your friend kissing the bluefish it was awesome!

storminsteve
09-21-2013, 12:41 PM
Extremefishingggggg! S'up.:wheeeee:
any good fish stories to tell?

cowherder
09-21-2013, 12:52 PM
:HappyWave:Hi xtreme so where have you been? Did you take the summer off to go fish Alaska or South America do tell.

DarkSkies
09-22-2013, 06:08 PM
:HappyWave:Hi xtreme so where have you been? Did you take the summer off to go fish Alaska or South America do tell.

I heard he's part of a new reality TV fishing show.....fishing Piers with pitbulls......;)
Donnie is back from the grave....how ya been? :HappyWave:

jigfreak
09-22-2013, 06:15 PM
^^^^^This cant be true has to be another one of the totally off the wall DS stories. Is there a stranded sailboat or some herring under birds at the end?:HappyWave: Welcome back dude

Monty
09-22-2013, 06:27 PM
:HappyWave: Hello everyone.
:HappyWave:
Welcome back.

J Barbosa
09-22-2013, 08:42 PM
Hi :HappyWave:

There called rods not poles, we had a long discussion about this two weeks ago.

xtreme_visions
10-03-2013, 09:47 AM
We'll guys I got pretty busy with BS. I've done a lot of freshwater fishing in my area. Nothing to brag about. My last salt trip didn't go we'll. went with my buddy on his boat and got sick from the sun. Head was purple, I was sweating out of 1 pore on my entire head. Ended up in the hospital so I avoided the salt all summer and kept my *** in the woods. Not only did I get sick that day but I cracked a guide on my finchaser rod :banghead2: I'm in asbury getting my car serviced. When I leave here I'm gonna do some fishing. Time to fish aimlessly :fishing: Awhile back I took a few trips south to see old places I fished. Everything was just depressing so I guess I gave up for awhile.

xtreme_visions
10-03-2013, 09:53 AM
My buddy in the pic did good this yr. I wasn't with him that day but he was getting fish every trip. I don't have my own to show yet dark. But who knows what 2014 will bring. :headbang:

bababooey
02-23-2016, 12:16 PM
Almost time to dust off the gear and get out there fellas. The cod and tog are biting. This storm should mess it up a bit. After that, smooth sailing and tight lines!

jigfreak
02-23-2016, 01:51 PM
Hi :HappyWave:

There called rods not poles, we had a long discussion about this two weeks ago.

If you were fishing the asbury area, and someone asked to hold your rod or pole, which word would seem better?:scared:

plugcrazy
02-23-2016, 02:34 PM
Yikes that's bad! Either way you don't want anything to do with that question in assbury.