PDA

View Full Version : New Here

Blazin420
10-20-2013, 05:05 PM
New here but recognize screen names from a few sites..Seems things have been picking up this week..176391764017641Got out last night w/my bud Dave from 730-130am...Decent night for us.. between the 2 of us we managed 11 bass,2 weakies and a hickory..I landed 5 bass and the 2 weakies..1 of which was a nice 19in fish the other was a spike about 14in...All shorts on the bass the biggest went about 25in..They hit the usuals Visions,SP,needlefish and teasers..Bite was steady from 8-10pm then it slowed but ALOT of short hits..Thats when i told my bud there was weakies around and sure enuff next few casts i land a weakie..Moon was covered most of the night but popped out around 12am..Nice night out with some fish to make it better! Pics of the 2 better sized bass and the weakie!

Blazin420
10-20-2013, 05:12 PM
Wednesday night found a few better sized fish landed 7 biggest 2 went 33in and 36.5in...Big one hit a SP in the wash and the other a Yozuri Mag Darter1764217643

robmedina
10-20-2013, 07:22 PM
Hey Blazin420 good to have you here. I see your post on striprsurf but I can't reply- something goofy with that site- I can't even PM Bob. Oh well. Look forward to your posts here.

As for my report- I could not buy a bite! Started up north in moco- worked my way down through a couple towns and a couple inlets landed in familiar waters- trecked 1 mile each way behind a mass of land that was supposedly a secret spot- after wading a mile we find out we cant get to the secret spot that way and wade back a mile- hit the front side of that land mass and found a conk shell to bring home for my daughter.
That's it-

cowherder
10-20-2013, 07:51 PM
blazin420 here I second what rob said cool to have you here dude!:HappyWave: That is a beautiful pic of the weakie nice going! I fished nomoco last nite and got one short bass and one 28 1/2 " both released. Caught on a needlefish I think I recognize your face from some of the nomoco spots. good to put a face to the name and hope to see you out there one night. There is a lot of good members here they helped me a lot when I first got started and was trying to understand lures and jigs. Welcome to the site and thanks for sharing the report.

storminsteve
10-20-2013, 11:05 PM
I think I recognize your face from some of the nomoco spots. good to put a face to the name and hope to see you out there one night. There is a lot of good members here they helped me a lot when I first got started and was trying to understand lures and jigs. Welcome to the site and thanks for sharing the report.

Yeah I recognize you too blazin, a face only a mother could love.:laugh: Just kidding dude you aren't as scary looking as dark is so you are ahead of the game. Where the heck is the dark one anyway?
I think I remember you from that great sandeel bite we had in NoMoCo in october of 2010. You had a certain spot you fished almost every night in this little cutout area on the beach. Boy that was a great fall wasn't it? Awesome fish and welcome to the site! Look forward to your contributions.:HappyWave:

bababooey
10-20-2013, 11:25 PM
Welcome to the crazy house blazin420, nice report.

J Barbosa
10-21-2013, 05:47 AM
Welcome to the crazy house blazin420, nice report.

Nice of you to join us blaze, welcome to S&A :HappyWave:

I'll be posting up some more tying videos I have bookmarked when I get a chance.

Best wishes for some successful teaser ties :thumbsup:

Blazin420
10-21-2013, 07:03 AM
Thanx for the warm welcome fellas!! I do remeber that in 2010 Steve that was a good year...hope this fall is headed that way!! Im terrible with names but im sure ive run into a bunch of you guys over the years..John showed me this site seems like a good bunch of guys..Lookin forward to your reports:HappyWave:
Nice of you to join us blaze, welcome to S&A :HappyWave:

I'll be posting up some more tying videos I have bookmarked when I get a chance.

Best wishes for some successful teaser ties :thumbsup:
Cant wait for those vids John getting my tying stuff together hopefully make some this week and start banging fish on them:d

vpass
10-21-2013, 12:11 PM
Thanx for the warm welcome fellas!! I do remeber that in 2010 Steve that was a good year...hope this fall is headed that way!! Im terrible with names but im sure ive run into a bunch of you guys over the years..John showed me this site seems like a good bunch of guys..Lookin forward to your reports:HappyWave:
Cant wait for those vids John getting my tying stuff together hopefully make some this week and start banging fish on them:d

Welcome aboard Blazin. Looking foward to your reports.:HappyWave:

Blazin420
10-21-2013, 01:57 PM
Thanx Vpass...And sounds good finchaser lets hope they make a b-line for the beach :)..Even the blues i miss landing a few "slammers" here and there

finchaser
10-21-2013, 03:37 PM
Blazin welcome to S&A

DarkSkies
10-22-2013, 09:34 PM
Yeah I recognize you too blazin, a face only a mother could love.:laugh: Just kidding dude you aren't as scary looking as dark is so you are ahead of the game. Where the heck is the dark one anyway?
I

^^This guy is a member for a short time and you mooks are gonna scare him away.
Welcome aboard Mike/blazin........ :HappyWave:....hope the jabs and pokes don't offend......lots of ball busting goes on around here...hope ya have a thick skin.........
I can't even seem to get any respect from some of em.... :don't know why:
Steve, we'll talk about how scary looking I am the next time you're lookin for some real-time intel...:moon:.:laugh: :HappyWave:

surfstix1963
10-23-2013, 05:01 AM
Welcome Blazin

Monty
10-23-2013, 07:06 AM
Welcome aboard Blazin :HappyWave:

Nice reports, pics and releases :thumbsup:

cowherder
10-23-2013, 08:03 AM
^^^^^Yeah X2 on the releases. wtg!