PDA

View Full Version : Why only post a fish picture?

porgy75
11-04-2013, 10:43 PM
I have seen the reports of the guys not catching all over the internet. Then someone will catch and say here is my fish. Then they don't say anything about what they used at all. I am not really interested in them burning the spot so I understand them being cagey or vague. I don't understand when they don't post any info at all about the fish, the conditions, what worked for them. I mean if you are using plugs and they are all getting them on bucktails why shouldnt they share to help us out. When they don't do that it is basically like bragging hey look at me I'm cool I caught a fish! Whats the point of that?
I like that you guys here mostly talk about how you caught the fish and the conditions. I still want to learn more so its def appreciated and thanks!

Monty
11-04-2013, 11:10 PM
I hate posts like you described. Makes me think the poster is a real jack *ss.

ledhead36
11-05-2013, 12:31 AM
x2 big ego small pee pee.

storminsteve
11-05-2013, 09:21 AM
Haha! "
I can beat my chest about the fish I caught because my pee pee is small!"
Funny stuff ledhead, reminds me of all the steroid juicing guidos driving around in brand new BMWs. They say that steroid use allegedly causes shrinkage!

surferman
11-05-2013, 08:45 PM
I agree it is all about the ego

jigfreak
11-07-2013, 01:23 PM
There is something to be said for chest beating. We are allegedly descended from apes if you don't want to believe in adam and eve. That would make it a pre-requisite for being a guy. Beating your chest and scratching your balls.

storminsteve
11-08-2013, 01:44 PM
x2 big ego small pee pee.

You never know dude they could have shrinkage issues!:ROFLMAO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEnKLhi83J8