PDA

View Full Version : MH4 Designs will be @Hi -Mar flea market

madcaster
01-29-2014, 05:57 PM
If you want to see my acrylic and maple needles.
We will be doing the Hi-Mar StriperFishing Club Flea Market on Feb. 15 @Middletown VFW Post 21791 Veterans Lane Port Monmouth, Nj
8:00am until 3:00pm.
Come take a look ?..We will have the Surf Stick, Fishing RodCarrier Plus, some plugs and other custom fishing products

madcaster
01-29-2014, 06:47 PM

DarkSkies
01-30-2014, 08:57 AM
For those who haven't been to it, Hi Mar is a good flea market. IMO it's a cut above some of the rest as there are seminars as well as the usual hourly giveaways.

When you go, you'll also get a chance to meet that crazy ;) guy madcaster too. He not only has a table, he has posters and diagrams telling folks about his Surf Stick and Fishing Rod Carriers.....it's one of the most professional multi-media marketing plans I have seen from a vendor...:thumbsup:.
His family usually joins him there in support......they're all good people and fun to talk to.......stop by his table and say "Hi"..:HappyWave:..he's got lots of cool fishin stories....ask him about the time he landed 2 bluefish on one plug....among others, and his years fishing the California Delta when he lived there.... :fishing:

porgy75
02-14-2014, 08:45 AM
I might go on saturday. madcaster if I could ask you a question what is the difference between the maple and acrylic needle fish you make. Do they sit in the water any differently or should you be useing a different type of retrieve with each? thanks and good luck will try to find your table.

madcaster
02-17-2014, 07:37 PM
slow for low ....fast for high .....there so many different condition...there's no right and wrong ....me I fish them slow and steady for bass and fast and furious for blues ..while testing ..they sink almost level .....but they do have a nice swim to them on the slow retrieve ..but maple and acrylic swim about the same ....there shaped the same ....there not round ...like a turned plug .....there oval ish .....with a flatter sides ..this is what stirs it side to side ...like a zig zag pattern

madcaster
02-17-2014, 08:05 PM
http://youtu.be/3euLMIL9BpE