PDA

View Full Version : My Limit is One

finchaser
02-11-2014, 12:37 PM
http://www.mylimitisone.com/

robmedina
02-11-2014, 03:35 PM
I will limit my fish even more than that. I am going to release every bass I catch this year! yes both of them!

finchaser
02-11-2014, 05:44 PM
I will limit my fish even more than that. I am going to release every bass I catch this year! yes both of them!

I don't keep any either much better fish to eat

Monty
02-12-2014, 12:41 AM
Have released all my keepers the past two years.
Plan to do the same this year.
If I can't revive the bass I would keep it.
One off my goals this year is to release my personal best.
For 6 years that was the case, then kept a new PB, now regret it a bit.

finchaser
02-12-2014, 08:01 AM
I thought this was interesting so I posted it Maryland who just raised the commercial quote by 14 1/2 % has recreation guys starting a campaign to same the fishery

buckethead
02-12-2014, 08:38 AM

Are you eternally optimistic?;)

Monty
02-12-2014, 10:14 AM
I thought this was interesting so I posted it Maryland who just raised the commercial quote by 14 1/2 % has recreation guys starting a campaign to same the fishery

That is great, more and more recreational fisherman are expressing deep concern about the bad state of the bass fishery and they are doing something about it. I am hoping it creates peer pressure on others who don't care (such as johnny bucktails and rip). And eventually it will lead to better regulations and enforced regulations.
I didn't have time to look at that site in depth, but will when I get a chance. Thank you for posting.

clamchucker
02-13-2014, 10:04 AM
It is an absolute travesty what they did in maryland with the increased limits. The one good year class that was the potential to improve the fishery will be wiped out. Good for the anglers that are trying to make a stand against that. I rarely keep any bass I catch unless my grandchildren want them. I have tried to teach them about the up and down cycles and the importance of conservation. So far they are making me proud. They want to throw them all back unless we catch a legal one and it is dying. Then we keep it.

Monty
02-13-2014, 10:19 AM
It is an absolute travesty what they did in maryland with the increased limits. The one good year class that was the potential to improve the fishery will be wiped out.

Agree, it is incredibly wrong. An outrageously inconsiderate decision. It is as wrong as wrong can be.