PDA

View Full Version : RockSimpson.com....AKA Monty's site.....

DarkSkies
03-02-2014, 09:49 AM
You have all seen me bust Monty's balls unmercilessly for his Goog ways and tendency to hook himself as well as the fish he catches........:ROFLMAO

He has a site where he goes into a little more detail about himself, who he is, and what fishing means to him.

He has a good philosophy on life, and I thought I would share it with some of ya's here.....

www.RockSimpson.com (http://www.RockSimpson.com)

Check it out when you get a chance....:HappyWave:

storminsteve
03-02-2014, 04:31 PM
Hey monty I went to your website to check it out. One thing was missing though. There was no mention of how you claim to be the king of dead things and how I am going to clean your clock this year.:ROFLMAO :HappyWave:

Monty
03-02-2014, 04:32 PM
Hey monty I went to your website to check it out. One thing was missing though. There was no mention of how you claim to be the king of dead things and how I am going to clean your clock this year.:ROFLMAO :HappyWave:

:ROFLMAO x4

:HappyWave:

storminsteve
03-02-2014, 04:39 PM
You know I was just joshing its pretty cool. I like the pic of your Dad and the tribute. Good memories and times.:thumbsup:
Lots of rip plugger plugs too. You must be the best advertisement for his plugs in the state of NJ. Awesome pics.

cowherder
03-02-2014, 04:44 PM

The only one whos clock will be cleaned is yours steve.:2flip: :HappyWave:
I am going fishing more and will hopefully run into more dead things. You will be lucky to come in 5th place.

cowherder
03-02-2014, 04:44 PM
Liked the site monty nicely done.

Monty
03-02-2014, 04:45 PM
You know I was just joshing its pretty cool. I like the pic of your Dad and the tribute. Good memories and times.:thumbsup:
Lots of rip plugger plugs too. You must be the best advertisement for his plugs in the state of NJ. Awesome pics.

Thank you, your first post made me actually laugh out loud, thanks!!

Liked the site monty nicely done.

Thank you, and you are an under rated dead stuff finder....

J Barbosa
03-02-2014, 08:48 PM
Nice start to a site Monty.

What does Rock Simpson stand for?

Monty
03-02-2014, 10:13 PM
Nice start to a site Monty.

What does Rock Simpson stand for?

:HappyWave:
It was either rocksimpson.com or MoroneSaxatilisSimpson.com
:huh: