PDA

View Full Version : Your Screen Name how did you choose it?

bababooey
03-20-2014, 06:59 PM
I have been a stern fan for a long time. bababooey seemed to fit my outgoing personality. I love to laugh, party hearty, bust on people and am a free spirit. What about you folks?

hookset
03-20-2014, 07:16 PM
^^Nothing about you being a master pimp with that liquid panty remover of yours, eh? Rumor has it your exploits are legendary.:HappyWave:
ok I'll chime in. I took the name because it's simple and what it sounds like. It's the moment that fish strikes, you give it a half sec, and then you rear back with force on the hookset. It is at that moment that you either won or lost, it becomes a war of wills. You can still drop the fish esp if it's a big one. The hookset is where it all begins, though. Of all the big fish I have lost, I think most of them were from a bad hookset. A solid hookset is so sweet you play it over and over in your mind.

wish4fish
03-20-2014, 07:28 PM
when i wuz little the bigger kids wud catch fish and i always tagged along wit them and didnt really kno how to catch. i kept tagging along and i did learn how to catch but they still called me wishing 4 fish so i made the name shorter

Monty
03-20-2014, 10:34 PM
It's the moment that fish strikes, you give it a half sec, and then you rear back with force on the hookset. It is at that moment that you either won or lost, it becomes a war of wills. You can still drop the fish esp if it's a big one. The hookset is where it all begins, though. Of all the big fish I have lost, I think most of them were from a bad hookset. A solid hookset is so sweet you play it over and over in your mind.

My name would be missedit_#@$#!!
But chose Monty, for no reason.

finchaser
03-20-2014, 11:05 PM
chased bass for most of my life came up with finchaser

dogfish
03-21-2014, 07:43 AM
dogfish is one of thelowliest fish in the sea. They eat everything and never go hungry. Thats me.

surfstix1963
03-21-2014, 05:40 PM
No particular reason for me either.

madcaster
03-21-2014, 07:39 PM
when I cast ...I make very cast the farthest on I can ....I've snapped so many rods and lost so many plugs ....madcaster

seamonkey
03-23-2014, 09:00 AM
I remember the seamonkey ads in the comic books when I was younger. They are really seahorses but I like the name seamonkey name better.

buckethead
05-10-2014, 12:09 PM
We carried everything in a bucket when I used to fish with my Dad. He had a habit of calling me sh**-head when he was mad. Just his way I guess. So I put bucket and head together to get my name. One of my nephews tells me bucket head is a character for one of those heavy metal bands. I don't know which one as I don't listen to heavy metal. Must be getting old.