PDA

View Full Version : Improve Your Chances

finchaser
06-30-2014, 07:27 PM
http://fishinjersey.com/saltwater_features_02_06_2014.html

jigfreak
06-30-2014, 08:45 PM
Thanks for sharing finchaser. So lets see - if you want to catch the biggest bass hardly any from the surf? What about the one 63lber caught by Rob Koch on the northbar plug off the north shore.

Oh I get it you have to go to cutty hunk and fish in the night, fish eels off the boat. Too hard. I'll just hire one of the meat men to get me mine. Just have to get on the boat don't even have to look for them let the capt do it. Does the capt toss the bunker out for you or do you get to do that part yourself? By the way where are the meatmen now that the bass have moved on? Fluke fishermen gone wild. :rolleyes:

J Barbosa
06-30-2014, 11:04 PM
Fin chaser, that author really needs to learn how to spel. LOL (I know how spell is spelled).

Jig freak, If I'm paying $150 to fill the dumpster I want them to hook my bunker for me. Satellite TV and some Starbucks coffee with a hot pocket sounds good too! How about electric reels for bass fishing? I could use another **** break after that 4th macchiato.

J Barbosa
06-30-2014, 11:06 PM
Don't forget I need you to filet my catch too. :HappyWave:

finchaser
07-01-2014, 08:37 AM
Thought you guy's would get a kick out of this I did it's amazing

The meat men can't catch with out the pesky bunker. I hope and pray next year they can only take one fish.

Monty
07-01-2014, 09:58 AM
I hope and pray next year they can only take one fish.

Me too. Big Time.
And they can take that bonus tag and shove up there ignorant, selfish, self serving, incompetent *ss.

hookset
07-01-2014, 03:54 PM
Jig freak, If I'm paying $150 to fill the dumpster I want them to hook my bunker for me. Satellite TV and some Starbucks coffee with a hot pocket sounds good too! How about electric reels for bass fishing? I could use another **** break after that 4th macchiato.

Fluke fishermen gone wild. love it! JB that's some funny chit. I don't want to down on the skills of the guys who fish the bunker pods but let's say if they were put on a desert island and had two choices to survive - either fend for themselves or give BJs to monkeys to survive - there would be a lot of crying guys giving BJs to monkeys.