PDA

View Full Version : A pledge on the 4th

finchaser
07-03-2014, 09:56 PM
A Pledge
Humbles you down to your toes. I will pass this to all I can as it is one of the best "America Tributes"!! It's from a time when the United States had a President who loved his country...Do you remember that time and that President?

Needless to say, you got change!

http://www.youtube.com/embed/rKsW6c_CgFY?feature=player_detailpage

fishinmission78
07-03-2014, 11:12 PM
Good old Ronnie Reagan. Hell of a Pres. Inspiring video and message thanks for sharing.

DarkSkies
07-04-2014, 09:53 AM
^ X2. When Regan was President we made fun of him. I didn't always agree with his policies and remember the interest rates being their highest ever. However years later I see that he stood for some good core values. He definitely had his place in our American history. (Just my opinion)

On this Holiday let's not forget to give thanks for all the unsung soldiers, men and women of all races, who fought hard, to keep our country Safe and Free.....we celebrate our Independence this day, going back to 1776....I understand that....but IMO our sustained independence and liberty we enjoy daily, would not be possible without the sacrifices our soldiers have made, often with their lives.....

Let us give Thanks and Praise to All....:HappyWave:
And may God watch over them and their families....

hookset
07-04-2014, 11:36 AM
Thank you for sharing finchaser. Happy 4th to everyone!

seamonkey
07-05-2014, 11:02 AM
Just saw this thanks for posting and thank you to our military.