PDA

View Full Version : Stripers And Anglers Ball Busting thread

DarkSkies
08-28-2014, 12:01 PM
Thought some of ya's might want to toss a few jabs here, at each other or me.
No worries as long as it's done in good fun. :thumbsup:

I thought of this when I ran into one of the old time surf greats out there last night. We ended up fishing together for awhile.
He made some goog mistakes, and so did I....the thing about that, and most of the guys I would want to fish with, when not by myself....is that we are merciless with each other.....
When he made a mistake, he didn't get sympathy, tea and crumpets from me....:kooky:
I laughed at him and busted his balls for screwing up.....:kicknuts:
He did the same for me, as I was tired and made a few mistakes as well....

They say laughter is the best medicine.
I have been going through some rough patches lately, along with some of the people I'm closest to.
For some of us, there is no remedy for the rough road we're on.....we just have to travel that road, along with the bumps and rough patches....

**Friends, good friends.....know when we need a good laugh....and know when we need our balls busted....:thumbsup:
I thought, that since you are all such a good bunch and not mean-spirited....we might try that here.....

Remember, if you jump into this thread...expect to have your balls busted...no whining about it....
If anyone feels a post is getting out of hand and is a contributing member here, PM me and I'll address or modify....
Otherwise, please remember
a. this is all in good fun,
b. can be on whatever topic ya's want
c. And should not be mean spirited, but light-hearted ball busting, the kind ya's would do, if out fishin with friends.....

Good luck, and feel free to take shots at me...everyone who posts in the thread is fair game....
As Monty says.....the best of Skill to ya's....:HappyWave:

DarkSkies
08-28-2014, 12:08 PM
Some thoughts to start this out....
(these posts can be observations, questions, stream of consciousness rants (EG Finchaser rants) :rolleyes:...Etc...

Monty.....
Will there ever be a time, when he goes fishing, and doesn't get a Hogy chopped in half by a bluefish?
"Fish that got away reports" - will there ever be a time when he tells me he got a "solid hit" on the Hogy, and actually has a fish to show for it? :kooky: :bigeyes: :HappyWave:

Will there be some point in the future when he isn't making up songs about white water and texting them to me?

DarkSkies
08-28-2014, 12:13 PM
JBarbosa
Will he ever fish and catch a fluke without Gulp?....or will he be like the guy who says he is going to quit smoking every week....only to back slide...:rolleyes:

Will there ever be a night, when he goes on a fishing trip, where he walks more than 1000'? :) :HappyWave:
Stay tuned......:naughty:

cowherder
08-28-2014, 12:24 PM
OK here goes - dark do you really smell as bad as people say you do?:HappyWave:

cowherder
08-28-2014, 12:25 PM
"Fish that got away reports" - will there ever be a time when he tells me he got a "solid hit" on the Hogy, and actually has a fish to show for it? :kooky: :bigeyes: :HappyWave:

Fish that got away? I have to read his reports more closely. I don't remember anything like that.

J Barbosa
08-28-2014, 12:35 PM
JBarbosa
Will he ever fish and catch a fluke without Gulp?....or will he be like the guy who says he is going to quit smoking every week....only to back slide...:rolleyes:

Will there ever be a night, when he goes on a fishing trip, where he walks more than 1000'? :)
Stay tuned......:naughty:

I didn't use gulp this morning and I walked more than 1,000ft yesterday.

Just because I am efficient doesn't make me lazy. :beatin:

Monty
08-28-2014, 02:45 PM
Fish that got away? I have to read his reports more closely. I don't remember anything like that.

Its almost like I am busting my own balls :huh:

I can't seem to hook or land a BIG bass.

Had a big Bass swirl on a Hogy 4 weeks ago (think I had tears in my eyes when the Hogy came back twisted up, no cuts).
Had my rod almost ripped out of my hand around a rock pile at 7 Presidents a few years ago on a 14" Hogy, no teeth marks.
Heck, 20 years ago when I fished bait I remember fishing with my father on Island Beach and getting a hit and setting a hook on a 12 foot Ugly Stick and feeling an incredible strong fish double the rod over and make a run......and get away, crazy strong fish.
I have a pile of Hogys torn in half (just for this year), and if blues are around I stop fishing them, so its a one shot deal when they strike.
It does unfortunately go on and on and on.
and.....
I have landed 1 False Albie and lost 2 (that were hooked).
I loose and miss a ridiculous amount of fish.....unfortunately as Darkskies said.
One time lost 10 fish in a row, after hooked.

hookset
08-28-2014, 02:52 PM
^^^^^ Drink more energy drinks? Did you check to see if the hooks were sharp and not rusty? I have done that too. Late fall when the water cools down the fish get weird. You will throw a plug and they will bump in not really hitting it. The only way to get them is a sharp strong hookset.
Would love to hear more about dark's fails as well. If he sleeps in porto potties does he smell like crap or just the stale onion smell of underarm stink.:ROFLMAO

bababooey
08-28-2014, 03:03 PM
This is less busting balls than a question. DS and FC have not had a battle royale in some time. What gives did DS become a born again christian or something?

DarkSkies
08-29-2014, 08:06 AM
Had a big Bass swirl on a Hogy 4 weeks ago (think I had tears in my eyes when the Hogy came back twisted up, no cuts).
Had my rod almost ripped out of my hand around a rock pile at 7 Presidents a few years ago on a 14" Hogy, no teeth marks.

It does unfortunately go on and on and on.
and.....
I have landed 1 False Albie and lost 2 (that were hooked).
I loose and miss a ridiculous amount of fish.....unfortunately as Darkskies said.
One time lost 10 fish in a row, after hooked.

Well. let's not be too hard on ya here....there was one year you managed to catch a few big albies from the surf.....it was a poor year for albies...very few others were caught from the surf....so that's pretty damn talented right there....:clapping:
I know you're telling the truth about the missed fish...and in each case it was probably a larger bass...
I would love to hear a Hogy story from you that had a happy ending, for once, though...:bigeyes: :HappyWave:

Would love to hear more about dark's fails as well. If he sleeps in porto potties does he smell like crap or just the stale onion smell of underarm stink.:ROFLMAO

All part of a carefully cultivated image, hookset...so I get to fish alone and no one is interested in what I'm catching or doing out there at night....;)
I smell as bad.....as one could imagine....think of the mud flats on a hot summer night....low tide....as you drive past them.....combine that with the stink in a storm sewer after a heavy rain......;)

This is less busting balls than a question. DS and FC have not had a battle royale in some time. What gives did DS become a born again christian or something?

Nope, I'm still the same crab I have always been....Fin hasn't changed either.....right now there are more important things than bickering....
BTW, when was the last time you went to church, bababooey? ...Jesus loves ya! :HappyWave:

DarkSkies
08-29-2014, 08:08 AM
People, can you spare a $ for Monty? :)
http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/showthread.php?9665-Montauk-video-of-a-fish-feeding-and-getting-caught

We're collecting for his anticipated bail funds.
He's gone off the deep end and may soon be living in his SUV for days on a time at Montauk....
It's only a matter of time before he needs bail $$..
In light of all the great double header fish and sunrise pics he's posted here over the years, and googan awareness...;) I think we should help him out.....
Any amount is appreciated.....$1, $2, $5...whatever you can spare.....:laugh: :thumbsup:

jigfreak
08-29-2014, 10:48 AM
I'll kick in $5.

bababooey
08-29-2014, 12:07 PM
I smell as bad.....as one could imagine....think of the mud flats on a hot summer night....low tide....as you drive past them.....combine that with the stink in a storm sewer after a heavy rain......;)
:upck:No wonder finchaser had to clean his car after you sat in there:HappyWave:

Nope, I'm still the same crab I have always been....Fin hasn't changed either.....right now there are more important things than bickering....
BTW, when was the last time you went to church, bababooey? ...Jesus loves ya! :HappyWave:

Sorry buddy, I get my religion from beautiful women. When I'm dining between the legs of a hottie, that's heaven right there.:laugh::HappyWave:

bababooey
08-29-2014, 12:10 PM
http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/showthread.php?9665-Montauk-video-of-a-fish-feeding-and-getting-caught

I'm in for 5 as well. monty if you can moon some public officials before they put on the handcuffs I'll give 25. If you somehow make the local papers, put me down for 100 in bail relief.:HappyWave:

dogfish
08-29-2014, 12:46 PM
I smell as bad.....as one could imagine....the stink in a storm sewer after a heavy rain......

I have to say Rich you are sometimes way TMI. As bad as the latrine cleaning scene in jarhead? I take back my invite to come fishing at the Canal.:laugh:

storminsteve
08-29-2014, 12:56 PM
Eww that was so gross dogfish. I am eating my lunch now. I remember that scene! Almost puked, thanks for nothing dude.

dogfish
08-29-2014, 01:00 PM
^^^^^You are quite welcome. He teed it up and I went for it. Too easy, slam dunk. I also have pics of some astounding dumps that I took over the years. I will save them for the meatmen thread when the bunker livelining googans come back to defend their huge piles of dead cow bass at the dock.

Monty
08-29-2014, 01:04 PM

We're collecting for his anticipated bail funds.
He's gone off the deep end and may soon be living in his SUV for days on a time at Montauk....
It's only a matter of time before he needs bail $$..
In light of all the great double header fish and sunrise pics he's posted here over the years, and googan awareness...;) I think we should help him out.....
Any amount is appreciated.....$1, $2, $5...whatever you can spare.....:laugh: :thumbsup:

Well thank you for the support :ROFLMAO

Since we are taking up collections maybe we should think about the odds of some of the members here ending up needing bail?

1. Lets start with Dark, maybe he should start a collection for himself as I find him an overwhelming favorite. Like 1:1 odds
Lets see, most likely to throw someone in the drink, most likely to trespass and use someones porta-john (and fall a sleep in it and be arrested for trespassing and squatting (like in squatters taking over a place (pun intended)).
Most likely S and A member to assault a bait caster throwing bait in a location where it is frowned upon :beatin:
If you are in a boat and hear someone yelling at you "hey captain", you are likely 5 seconds away from an all out altercation that could result in a trip to the brink.

2. Bababooey 2:1.......For reasons spread all over this site its likely a miracle Dark hasn't bailed you out yet.

3. Storminsteve, Sorry but I have you at 8:1, your embarrassment at just trying to be top 3 in dead thing finding (and maybe hanging on to 3rd place) leaves me and others wondering what you will do.....:HappyWave:

4. fishinmission78, 8:1, One jeep on the beach with its headlights on at night away from a trip to the pokey

5. JB 50:1, After swearing off Gulp for a month and then a week or so in admitting he is off the wagon.....who knows what he is capable of

6. Finchaser, 500:1, most likely to make Dark disappear......but with his connections no one will ask questions

Just a few , ran out of time......will add to later

fishinmission78
08-29-2014, 01:04 PM
Sick thread, more please.:thumbsup:
Have a great weekend fellas.

fishinmission78
08-29-2014, 01:24 PM
4. fishinmission78, 8:1, One jeep on the beach with its headlights on at night away from a trip to the pokey

:clapping::clapping:That was funny right there. I think when I wrote that I said something about dont try this at home, or try at your own risk. They do have police at island beach that are no nonsense so they really would lock you up or give you a series of tickets. This thread , All good fun tho. You wrote some good ones. Can't wait to see what the respective ball-bustees will say to defend themselves. You and I must have posted at the same time because initially I didn't see this. Keep up the good work.

cowherder
08-29-2014, 01:45 PM

Since we are taking up collections maybe we should think about the odds of some of the members here ending up needing bail?

1. Lets start with Dark, maybe he should start a collection for himself as I find him an overwhelming favorite. Like 1:1 odds
Lets see, most likely to throw someone in the drink, most likely to trespass and use someones porta-john (and fall a sleep in it and be arrested for trespassing and squatting (like in squatters taking over a place (pun intended)).
Most likely S and A member to assault a bait caster throwing bait in a location where it is frowned upon :beatin:
If you are in a boat and hear someone yelling at you "hey captain", you are likely 5 seconds away from an all out altercation that could result in a trip to the brink.

2. Bababooey 2:1.......For reasons spread all over this site its likely a miracle Dark hasn't bailed you out yet.

3. Storminsteve, Sorry but I have you at 8:1, your embarrassment at just trying to be top 3 in dead thing finding (and maybe hanging on to 3rd place) leaves me and others wondering what you will do.....:HappyWave:

5. JB 50:1, After swearing off Gulp for a month and then a week or so in admitting he is off the wagon.....who knows what he is capable of

6. Finchaser, 500:1, most likely to make Dark disappear......but with his connections no one will ask questions

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!:clapping::clapping::clapping:: clapping::clapping: so damn funny! LOLOLOLOLOL- Monty you nailed these guys. I'm disappointed you didn't say anything about me isn't there anything I can say or do to convince you otherwise? OK I got it no one does a better job of hooking themselves in the hand than you do! Let the games begin! Still laughing, this is hilarious!

buckethead
08-29-2014, 02:59 PM
Good thread enjoyed it. Some of you guys seem like the Hells Angels. They were good soldiers but when the war ended they couldn't kill for their country any more so they had to find a way to channel the aggression. They turned to motorcycles and the rest is written in history. I hesitate to think where some of you would be if you could not fish. Wishing everyone a great holiday weekend.:HappyWave:

bababooey
08-29-2014, 03:11 PM

Pffftt- monty I am always one step ahead of the law! Any ladies I see, I make sure I ask them if they are a cop first. If they answer no and then bust me its entrapment. I merely help sweet young ladies with their college tuition. Nothing more nothing less.:laugh::HappyWave:
buckethead are you saying some of us are motorcycle crazies like the Hell's Angels?:moon:
Not me I drive a mercedes!

hookset
08-29-2014, 03:17 PM
Only bourgeois fags drive Mercedes, dude. Just kidding.:HappyWave:
this is the way to go, classic Angels movie. Back when gas was 33c/gallon. Stupidest ending ever, though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ecbf-T4nMXg

bababooey
08-29-2014, 03:25 PM
Loved that movie. I changed my mind. I'll be the leader of this motley crew if I can be Jack Nicholson. He's smooth and suave, and smells good just like I do, Eff ds he couldn't stay on top. He would have to take too many showers. Who's voting for me?:bigeyes:

jigfreak
08-29-2014, 03:27 PM
^^^ Dude you couldn't be top dog you are too busy banging hookers. What do you fish like 10 times a year? Fair weather fisherman. smh.

hookedonbass
08-29-2014, 05:48 PM
lol funny stuff keep it coming!

wish4fish
08-29-2014, 06:00 PM
They turned to motorcycles and the rest is written in history. I hesitate to think where some of you would be if you could not fish. Wishing everyone a great holiday weekend.:HappyWave:

buckethead we wud all be institutionilized! even mike muir isnt afraid to show the moon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=by19iPUsvOc

haha i love this fishinmisson or monty u shudnt be shy to moon sum dude. if the guy deserves it go for it. we used to ride around in ledheads van and when we saw sum pretty boys from deal or rumson driving daddys bmws i would stick my *** out the front window n moon the doofuses you got to be careful dont drive around smoking trees when u do that cause u dont want to get searched if they pull u over but we did it anyways. show the moon and be free!

J Barbosa
08-30-2014, 02:52 PM
^^^ Dude you couldn't be top dog you are too busy banging hookers. What do you fish like 10 times a year? Fair weather fisherman. smh.

I am with you I don't think Bababooey actually fishes.

DarkSkies
08-31-2014, 01:51 PM
Monty you should be a screen writer in Hollywood. That's some rare, untapped talent in that banana-head ;) of yours. :clapping::clapping: :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Where do I begin? I can't refute it if it's true....I'll just have to own it and live with it....:laugh:

A. Bait fishing where others are plugging, inlets, or areas of strong current...
I fished bait for many years and thought I was a hot shot because every time I used bait I would catch something...IF I sat there long enough...
Then, fishing artificials, you realize how hard it really is, to catch fish on artificials consistently....
These guys were fishing an area of strong current...fastest part of the tide...
That guy....that night....didn't want to listen to reason.....I tried....(that's the important rule I try to live by...Diplomacy first....when it fails, well....enough said)
So yes I did get a little hostile with him....and he moved....

Later, bunker appeared in front of us.....literally thousands...the most that have been there all season...brought in by this particular shift in wind pattern......I was snagging or hitting bunker every cast.....he was fishing his clams, unaware of the bounty that was in front of him...
I eventually snagged 2 bunker and tossed them to him as we left to go fish somewhere else......
Probably a recognition of the guilt I felt, that I had to yell at him a bit....but also a reflection of who I am...Even if forced to yell at someone, I truly want to help those, who are respectful of others....

The nicest version of me....is on the internet...when I'm on my best behavior....
In real life, I'm not shy about offering my opinion...or getting involved when someone is being an idiot, kicking a fish, brutalizing bluefish because they're angry they caught them instead of a striped bass....etc....

I have had run-in's with Capts online when they try to mis-inform the folks out there that the striped bass pop is healthy...
And real-life confrontations with poachers, or those who think they can fish however they want, when there are others around and are affected by what they do....but....
** I own all of my behavior....and if I died tomorrow, would be happy with these choices....:HappyWave:

B. Capts sharing the water with Shore anglers -
Yep my "Hey Capt!" routine is well-known....;)
The latest was Memorial Day weekend.....bluefish in a river....(important part of the story - they were all over)....and a Capt with superiority complex decided to mug us because we were catching bluefish......I got involved because I was there.....A Dad was out for the first time that season with his 2 sons, trying to get them into the good blue action we were having.....this "Capt" repeatedly had to drift on the side where 6 of us were fishing....
As I said, fish were throughout the river.....and yet this Capt came to mug us..because he saw us catching.....
The kids almost got their gear caught up in his props at one point, and they were intimidated into short casting whenever he drifted by trying to fish near the bulkhead...

So I started with my "Hey Capt!" greeting.....which is always diplomatic, polite and respectful.....as long as that diplomacy is returned....:HappyWave:
He took umbrage at my suggesting that fish were all over the river, and could he please show some respect to this Dad and his 2 boys?
We all know what happened next.......words were exchanged....he ended up moving...Pebbles got mad at me....:(
But....the Dad and his sons...got the chance to fish in peace....that wouldn't have been the case had I not spoken up.....

These are only 2 of many examples of my outspoken-ness when I meet anyone in person out there who thinks rules and courtesy don't apply to them....
Yes, as Monty has heard.....it ain't pretty.....:kooky:
But what's the alternative?.....keep it locked inside?.....not say anything?....and then come home and rant about it on the internet?
Meanwhile the person who stepped on others, will not be aware of the issues he was causing for other fishermen.....and possibly keep on doing it.....

So....
This further fosters the realization that folks should not want to fish with me.....:laugh:
I'm not into talking, chatting, tea and crumpets, or extended conversations when fishing.....
It's all about the fishing, to me....my fishing time is so precious I don't want anything to interfere with that.....

BTW, Monty....
You really do know me....:moon::2flip: :kiss: :clapping: :HappyWave:
I'm so glad I only tell ya about 25% of what happens to me out there.....the rest I'm saving for a book some day....:fishing:
Thanks for the laughs.......:clapping:
I see some of the others haven't chimed in yet....but it looks like you nailed them, too.....Great characterizations.....well-done! :thumbsup:

jigfreak
08-31-2014, 02:42 PM
B. Capts sharing the water with Shore anglers -
Yep my "Hey Capt!" routine is well-known....;)
The latest was Memorial Day weekend.....bluefish in a river....(important part of the story - they were all over)....and a Capt with superiority complex decided to mug us because we were catching bluefish......I got involved because I was there.....A Dad was out for the first time that season with his 2 sons, trying to get them into the good blue action we were having.....this "Capt" repeatedly had to drift on the side where 6 of us were fishing....
As I said, fish were throughout the river.....and yet this Capt came to mug us..because he saw us catching.....
The kids almost got their gear caught up in his props at one point, and they were intimidated into short casting whenever he drifted by trying to fish near the bulkhead...

So I started with my "Hey Capt!" greeting.....which is always diplomatic, polite and respectful.....as long as that diplomacy is returned....:HappyWave:
He took umbrage at my suggesting that fish were all over the river, and could he please show some respect to this Dad and his 2 boys?
We all know what happened next.......words were exchanged....he ended up moving...Pebbles got mad at me....:(
But....the Dad and his sons...got the chance to fish in peace....that wouldn't have been the case had I not spoken up.....

These are only 2 of many examples of my outspoken-ness when I meet anyone in person out there who thinks rules and courtesy don't apply to them....
Yes, as Monty has heard.....it ain't pretty.....:kooky:
But what's the alternative?.....keep it locked inside?.....not say anything?....and then come home and rant about it on the internet?
Meanwhile the person who stepped on others, will not be aware of the issues he was causing for other fishermen.....and possibly keep on doing it.....

Wow this really got to me. Spot on DS. You have all these guys that have something happen right in front of them. No comments or confrontation. Then you read the thread online how they are ranting and ranting. Internet p**sies. Whats the point of the internet thread if you don't have the balls to stand up to someone IRL?
I agree with what you did. Don't know exactly what you said, doesn't matter. I would of done the same thing.
During the 2012 bunker biltzes in jetty country there were a few guys who did this. We would be hooked up to a school of bass and then the boats would come along and cut the bunker off on our side! W*F man! We could of all fished those bunker pods if they had just went to the east of the pod and took that position. I have gotten in loads of shouting matches when captains do this and bring extra sinkers with me in case more motivation is needed. We all should share the water and the fish. They have no right to come in and mug a pile of fish if surf fishermen were there first. And they do it all the time.
No need to apologize dude I would do the same thing. Will gladly go hand to hand with any captain who has a problem with it as well.

Monty your rants are funny as hell. Keep em coming.

surferman
08-31-2014, 03:58 PM
Pffftt- monty I am always one step ahead of the law! Any ladies I see, I make sure I ask them if they are a cop first. If they answer no and then bust me its entrapment. I merely help sweet young ladies with their college tuition. Nothing more nothing less.:laugh::HappyWave:
buckethead are you saying some of us are motorcycle crazies like the Hell's Angels?:moon:

:clapping::clapping:OMG this is a funny thread. This guy is seeing hookers and writing it off like he is helping college girls with their tuition! lol! I wonder if he uses it as a tax write off too! I love this, you can bust my balls if you want. darkskies I am a bait fisherman and proud! When you fish the Delaware river you have to use bait because most of the time its muddy and the only way to catch. Its all good! monty say some more funny stuff you def have a knack for it.

Monty
08-31-2014, 04:36 PM
This further fosters the realization that folks should not want to fish with me.....
I'm not into talking, chatting, tea and crumpets, or extended conversations when fishing.....
It's all about the fishing, to me....my fishing time is so precious I don't want anything to interfere with that.....BTW, Monty....
You really do know me....:moon::2flip: :kiss: :clapping: :HappyWave:
I'm so glad I only tell ya about 25% of what happens to me out there.....the rest I'm saving for a book some day....:fishing:
Thanks for the laughs.......:clapping:
I see some of the others haven't chimed in yet....but it looks like you nailed them, too.....Great characterizations.....well-done! :thumbsup:

Dark, I have fished with you a few times. And whether its been in gale force winds, walking distances that we do not want to mention, etc, , etc, it has always been fun. Always a great time and I am serious about that. As I get older hopefully you will continue our fishing trips (inside joke ). And as for that 25% that you tell me, hey I have a bunch of other stuff that I am holding back on, if I put it all out at one time they would all think your a fictional character :HappyWave: And I have learned from your writing skills, never put it all out there, keep everyone in suspense...... Remember the headless torso story you wrote.......Jeesh didn't that take 6 months for you to finish? :kooky:

seamonkey
08-31-2014, 06:17 PM
:clapping::clapping:OMG this is a funny thread. This guy is seeing hookers and writing it off like he is helping college girls with their tuition! lol! .
X2 it's like a group of misfits who just happen to fish. Great idea for a fishing show. Much better than the Bill Dance specials I have seen though his bloopers are quite funnny.

Monty
08-31-2014, 06:42 PM

This guy is seeing hookers and writing it off like he is helping college girls with their tuition! lol! I wonder if he uses it as a tax write off too!

bababooey :HappyWave: I rest my case, and changing you to even money like Dark.

And babooey fishes, he has been trying to get on Finchaser's hotline for years. Boats and riding the beach if I am not mistaken.

DarkSkies
09-01-2014, 04:19 PM
I'll be the leader of this motley crew if I can be Jack Nicholson. He's smooth and suave, and smells good just like I do, Eff ds he couldn't stay on top. He would have to take too many showers. Who's voting for me?:bigeyes:

1. I'll gladly turn over the reigns of this site to you or anyone else who thinks they can do better. It's a thankless job,
a. getting rid of spammers every day, (which have multiplied as this site becomes more visible and popular with daily visits). Just let me know when you want to trade lives, pal. :HappyWave:
b. Organizing and copying posts from one thread to the other so searching for useful material is pretty painless and productive here.

2. It's also thankless, ignoring various new product designers who want me to try their products and promote them because they know I fish a lot.(That's why I don't like to accept free stuff that often, and if you see me talking about a particular plug or innovation, it's because I have tested it and feel that it gives fishermen an advantage....
**The simple truth, with all the tackle innovations out there.....a redfin or loaded redfin, or a bucktail with small grub, or small rubber on a jighead..... will catch fish more consistently in our NJ waters, than 75% of the new gimmicks out there....remember that the next time you are drooling over the latest new plug to come out....In most cases....
**It's the fisherman who catches the fish consistently...NOT that fancy new plug...:learn:

3. They say if you put your troubles on the table with everyone else, in the end you would not trade for the life of another...you would take your own troubles back...anyone who wants some of my troubles. and wants to trade lives and positions....feel free to get in touch any time....;) :HappyWave:

Dark, I have fished with you a few times. And whether its been in gale force winds, walking distances that we do not want to mention, etc, , etc, it has always been fun. Always a great time and I am serious about that. ...... if I put it all out at one time they would all think your a fictional character :HappyWave: And I have learned from your writing skills, never put it all out there, keep everyone in suspense...... Remember the headless torso story you wrote.......Jeesh didn't that take 6 months for you to finish? :kooky:

Thanks for the kind words....would fish with you any time as well..:thumbsup:..because we each do our own thing while out there, and are not dependent on each other....lately the adventures are so bizzare it's almost like they can't be true..it's surreal.....but when you spend a lot of time out there fishing....you tend to see some unusual things........:bigeyes:

Monty
09-01-2014, 04:37 PM
Thanks for the kind words....would fish with you any time as well..:thumbsup:..because we each do our own thing while out there, and are not dependent on each other....lately the adventures are so bizzare it's almost like they can't be true..it's surreal.....but when you spend a lot of time out there fishing....you tend to see some unusual things........:bigeyes:

Yes, we see a lot of crazy things out there.
I remember one morning I was fishing and walking to a different spot and I see a guy standing next to a 4 foot x 6 foot piece of Styrofoam.
All of a sudden I see him take out his knife and go medieval on it :viking:.
Only thing I can equate this to is someone who has Tourettes syndrome, except with a knife.
Anyone fishing with a guy like that should keep a good 6-10 feet from him at all times. Maybe some kind of non-mugging/self defense tactic?
Its a crazy world we fish in.

DarkSkies
09-01-2014, 04:48 PM
when you spend a lot of time out there fishing....you tend to see some unusual things........:bigeyes:

The latest unuaual things, and goog observations.....will talk about them in detail in the coming months....

1. The friend I was fishing with dropped his good pliers recently one night on the bay flats....I dove into 3 1/2' of water to find them and miraculously did get them back for him....spending the rest of the night with wet ba**s because water got past my wader belt.....Oh what a glorious feeling. :kooky:

2. Last night, the beginning of Sept, a horseshoe crab tried to hump my wading boot. The water was slightly murky. The first time I recognized it and kicked it away with my boot. Within 2 seconds something was back humping my foot again. Since I know they are slow moving, I didn't realize it was the crab being pushed by the current. I almost jumped out of my skin as I got hit the 2nd time in the inky blackness, overcast skies. I probably let out a high pitched scream as well. :scared: A few minutes later I'm berating myself for getting spooked by such a harmless creature. What a freaking goog I am sometimes.

3. More bird stories...ya just can't make this stuff up, it is so bizarre....:kooky:

a. 2 nights ago we find a distressed seagull. We examine it to possibly help cut line that was entangling it. Turns out there was no line at all. It was a one legged seagull, probably losing the other leg to a big bluefish at one time. It's main problem was a broken wing which really cut down on mobility. My friend who was there that night told me we should wring it's neck to put it out of it's misery before an animal got to it and ate it.

I thought about it, but didn't have the heart to do it....thought it might have a chance to recover.
When we got back that night to where we left, it was gone.....we assumed an animal had attacked it and carried it away....

Last night, on the way to the water.....we saw that damn seagull again!!....miraculously it had survived.....:thumbsup:...and it's wing had healed a bit so it could hop and fly short distances again. Amazing....ya just can't make this stuff up.

b. Another wounded bird....on the way from one place to another on the flats....we found a wounded sea-bird...it looked like it had a giant fish, or stick protruding out of it's mouth....held it down for examination, tried to remove the "stick", found out it had broken it's beak, probably on a high speed dive into the water chasing fish, or something like that.....
We checked it over, decided there was nothing else we could do, and let it go.....my friend went to fish in another direction, and this bird tried to land on him twice (he's a very big guy, the bird must have mistaken him for a bulkhead piling).

Did I give my friend any sympathy when this happened????? .....Nope........laughed at him in my loudest laugh......:ROFLMAO gave him a new name...the "Bird whisperer" :laugh:

c. On the way back one night, after traipsing through back bay tick infested and overgrown trails, just so we could fish some isolated places where there might be a few fish....we see a pair of large yellow eyes scouting us from the tree 20 feet above us....as we checked it out more....we discovered we were being spied on by a large owl.....pretty cool, and one of the highlights of a slow trip...:thumbsup:

DarkSkies
09-01-2014, 04:56 PM
I remember one morning I was fishing and walking to a different spot and I see a guy standing next to a 4 foot x 6 foot piece of Styrofoam.
All of a sudden I see him take out his knife and go medieval on it :viking:.
Only thing I can equate this to is someone who has Tourettes syndrome, except with a knife.
Anyone fishing with a guy like that should keep a good 6-10 feet from him at all times. Maybe some kind of non-mugging/self defense tactic?
Its a crazy world we fish in.

Yep I agree, that's a dangerous guy, not to be trusted.....
Do ya think it was possible, that he lost the end cap to his rod when he set it down in the styrofoam....to take a leak? and THAT'S what he was digging into the styrofoam for? ;)

Either way, a guy like that sounds unbalanced.... someone you would definitely not want to fish with.....and avoid at all costs....:laugh: :HappyWave:

Monty
09-01-2014, 05:08 PM
Yep I agree, that's a dangerous guy, not to be trusted.....
Do ya think it was possible, that he lost the end cap to his rod when he set it down in the styrofoam....to take a leak? and THAT'S what he was digging into the styrofoam for? ;)
Either way, a guy like that sounds unbalanced.... someone you would definitely not want to fish with.....and avoid at all costs....:laugh: :HappyWave:

I still can't stop laughing every time I think about it (laughing now and the cats are looking at me like I'm nuts).

http://rocksimpson.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/2014_8_30_Dana_Daria.jpg

DarkSkies
09-01-2014, 05:14 PM
Monty...the cats are looking at you like you're nuts...because they're a good judge of character....;)

I think we're amped up on a little too much caffeine when we're out there....it's a good thing we're not out having this happen while hunting...out there with loaded guns....someone might shoot a clamshell because he mis-took it for a rabbit. :laugh: :kooky:

cowherder
09-01-2014, 05:42 PM
someone might shoot a clamshell because he mis-took it for a rabbit. :laugh: :kooky:

I did a youtube search based on your comments. Look what I found this guy is crazy! Look how close he lets the snakes get to him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wynx1ukwdVA

J Barbosa
09-01-2014, 07:19 PM
1. The friend I was fishing with dropped his good pliers recently one night on the bay flats....I dove into 3 1/2' of water to find them and miraculously did get them back for him....spending the rest of the night with wet ba**s because water got past my wader belt.....Oh what a glorious feeling. :kooky:

2. Last night, the beginning of Sept, a horseshoe crab tried to hump my wading boot. The water was slightly murky. The first time I recognized it and kicked it away with my boot. Within 2 seconds something was back humping my foot again. Since I know they are slow moving, I didn't realize it was the crab being pushed by the current. I almost jumped out of my skin as I got hit the 2nd time in the inky blackness, overcast skies. I probably let out a high pitched scream as well. :scared: A few minutes later I'm berating myself for getting spooked by such a harmless creature. What a freaking goog I am sometimes.

1. My brother broke his crappy Schmidt pliers last year and has been too cheap to buy new ones. We were fishing on the yak this spring and he needed to borrow mine to unhook a fish so he comes over and I leash them to his kayak. Later on in the day when I ask him for them back he says "I gave them back to you". Turns out he unleashed them and dropped them overboard in 20ft of water.

Will you please dive down and find them for me? They were 7" Browing needle nose...and the best pliers I ever owned. I got them as a HS graduation gift 8 years ago and they were holding up great. I rarely ever rinsed them with freshwater. Sadly Browing just discontinued them last year so I am looking for a good replacement around the $30-$60 mark.

2. So sad about the horseshoe crab...and why are you still wearing waders in August? No wonder you stink!!!

dogfish
09-01-2014, 07:39 PM
I think we're amped up on a little too much caffeine when we're out there....it's a good thing we're not out having this happen while hunting...out there with loaded guns....someone might shoot a clamshell because he mis-took it for a rabbit. :laugh: :kooky:

Word of advice - Too much caffeine can cause hallucinations.:)

The latest unuaual things, and goog observations.....
2. Last night, the beginning of Sept, a horseshoe crab tried to hump my wading boot. The water was slightly murky. The first time I recognized it and kicked it away with my boot. Within 2 seconds something was back humping my foot again. Since I know they are slow moving, I didn't realize it was the crab being pushed by the current. I almost jumped out of my skin as I got hit the 2nd time in the inky blackness, overcast skies. I probably let out a high pitched scream as well. :scared: A few minutes later I'm berating myself for getting spooked by such a harmless creature.

What a freaking goog I am sometimes..

And there ya have it, the plain truth!:HappyWave:
I can't believe you folks still have horseshoe crabs puttering about. Don't they usually leave by July?

ledhead36
09-01-2014, 07:59 PM
dogfish its crazy I am still seeing them too. Not that many but they are around.
Rich I'm not surprised at your latest exploits. I have plenty of stories from when you were a bucket guy like the rest of us.:)

ledhead36
09-01-2014, 08:01 PM
1. My brother broke his crappy Schmidt pliers last year and has been too cheap to buy new ones. We were fishing on the yak this spring and he needed to borrow mine to unhook a fish so he comes over and I leash them to his kayak. Later on in the day when I ask him for them back he says "I gave them back to you". Turns out he unleashed them and dropped them overboard in 20ft of water.

Ouch. If my brother did that he would have to buy a new pair of pliers, the same brand and price or similar. Or he wouldn't come fishing with us again.

DarkSkies
09-02-2014, 07:34 AM
1. Will you please dive down and find them for me? They were 7" Browing needle nose...and the best pliers I ever owned. I got them as a HS graduation gift 8 years ago and they were holding up great. I rarely ever rinsed them with freshwater. Sadly Browing just discontinued them last year so I am looking for a good replacement around the $30-$60 mark.

2. So sad about the horseshoe crab...and why are you still wearing waders in August? No wonder you stink!!!

1. The ones my friend dropped were Browning.....I think he mentioned you can't get them any more either.....maybe Ebay would have a few?

2. Sorry, pal, almost every spot in the back bay is covered up with bugs....particularly the sedges.....skeeters, no see-ums, ticks.....it would be suicide not to wear waders and go barefoot...

There is a favorite spot of mine that I know holds some bass through the summer...god help anyone who tried to fish it during the summer. The mosquitoes are brutal and there are too many ticks!

.......except for those kinky freaks ;) that get off when horseshoe crabs come to tickle their toes....:kooky: :laugh:

(That's another thing we forgot to mention about JB,....his public statements that he enjoys horseshoe crabs gathering to have sex with his feet)......:scared:

I go barefoot once the water warms up and I let them tickle my toes <-- sad part is I am not even joking.

so which is worse.....
Sleeping in port-a-johns and smelling a little bad at times? :upck:(posts 56-60)
http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/showthread.php?9061-Following-the-Night-Tides-Do-You-have-What-it-Takes/page3

Or having a horseshoe crab fetish? :rolleyes:
http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/showthread.php?9017-Getting-Molested-by-horseshoe-crabs-yet

To each his own....I say.....:) :thumbsup: :HappyWave: :fishing:
This world is big enough to accommodate all types of weirdness,,,,,:laugh:

I have plenty of stories from when you were a bucket guy like the rest of us.:)

Yep, what a goofball I was, Led. :laugh:
I did spend many years sitting on that bucket.Then later carrying one as I went mobile.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_nqYhgqOTs

Looking back I don't see how I had that much patience....Even crabbing now, I like moving and hunting for them...that waiting for the fish or crabs to come to you....has gotten real old......:HappyWave:

hookedonbass
09-02-2014, 08:08 AM
I think its pretty cool that you guys can do this and just have fun. Too often on other sites it turns into a pissing match. Making fun of yourselves is awesome. Life is short be happy! Great thread.

Monty
09-02-2014, 01:00 PM
2. Sorry, pal, almost every spot in the back bay is covered up with bugs....particularly the sedges.....skeeters, no see-ums, ticks.....it would be suicide not to wear waders and go barefoot...

.......except for those kinky freaks ;) that get off when horseshoe crabs come to tickle their toes....:kooky: :laugh:
(That's another thing we forgot to mention about JB,....his public statements that he enjoys horseshoe crabs gathering to have sex with his feet)......:scared:
so which is worse.....Sleeping in port-a-johns and smelling a little bad at times? Or having a horseshoe crab fetish?

Going to go with the Porta-john story as being worse. Those Horseshoe crabs are relentless, after a while I just let them go to town on my wader boot. Now JB and his toes and Horseshoe crab thing, well that's a bit out there, but sleeping in the Porta-John (a clean one at that), is worse than playing toesies with Horseshoe crabs in my book.

seamonkey
09-02-2014, 01:13 PM
Awesome thread. All of you guys are "out there". Reminds me of that movie Animal House!

J Barbosa
09-02-2014, 04:41 PM
Sleeping in a porta john? Sorry but thats 10/10 on the creepy & disgusting list...

cowherder
09-02-2014, 09:02 PM
^^^^^ Well ds is a nomad and if I remember correctly he got his balls busted because he went on one of his long range trips to long island without sleeping the night before. Something about falling asleep in the porta john while taking a dump is how the legend began. Then some guy knocked on the side of it and woke him up. If I ever did that I would have to at least have nose plugs!:scared:

bababooey
09-04-2014, 02:39 PM

I am with you I don't think Bababooey actually fishes.

Didn't realize you had to spend X hours a week fishing to be a member of this site. Show me where in the by-laws it says that.
Its a free country last time I checked. If you don't like what I post there is always the ignore button, gents.:HappyWave:

bababooey :HappyWave: I rest my case, and changing you to even money like Dark.

And babooey fishes, he has been trying to get on Finchaser's hotline for years. Boats and riding the beach if I am not mistaken.

Its true I hardly every fish the surf. I honestly can't understand why some would spend 6-8 hours at a night to chase after fish that are only here in numbers in the Spring and Fall runs. I don't criticize you folks for those choices. I think I read on here to each his own. I may not fish as much as the rest of the sharpies here but I do fish. I would rather catch fluke because they are tastier. I'm always up for being included on finchasers hotline. I know you joked about it but would actually pay a monthly fee if he did set up a hotline. Thanks for the kind words monty. Life is too short to argue - there are beautiful college girls that need tuition help!:laugh:

bababooey
09-04-2014, 02:55 PM
Awesome thread. All of you guys are "out there". Reminds me of that movie Animal House!

Loved that movie! Mine's bigger!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9ZjOCSLYlc
How many guys here lost their virginity to a hot MILF? I did.:plastered::bigeyes:

hookset
09-04-2014, 10:31 PM
^^^^^^ No worries dude keep your pimp hand strong. Keep those stories comeing.

stripercrazy
09-05-2014, 02:33 AM
How many guys here lost their virginity to a hot MILF? I did.:plastered::bigeyes:

:ttiwwop:

We need some pics as proof.:cool:
Animal house is one of my favorite movies. Loved the road trip to pick up the sorority chicks that was pretty ingenious.

J Barbosa
09-15-2014, 11:12 AM
Since there was lots of talk about Browning pliers in this thread...

http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/showthread.php?9685-Great-deal-on-quality-pliers&p=81824#post81824

DarkSkies
09-18-2014, 03:32 PM
Thanks for posting that JB. I ordered those pliers as well based on your recommendation....just got em today...
Even if they're not as described....I needed a new pair anyway...thanks.:HappyWave:

DarkSkies
09-19-2014, 12:42 PM
NOTE: What you read in this thread is for entertainment purposes only.... and may or may not reflect reality.....:)

JB is on the road to RI as I'm typing this......hoping to get in on some of the albie fly action....:thumbsup:

I'm praying to King Neptune he gets some fish......:fishing:
And praying for the drivers in NJ, CT, and RI along the way....
He's a good kid....but a little shaky on his driving skills........;) :laugh: :HappyWave:

Monty
09-19-2014, 02:43 PM
He's a good kid....but a little shaky on his driving skills........;) :laugh: :HappyWave:

Well Awful Kanoffel I'm thinking with you in Jersey when he clears the state line he is good to go.

porgy75
09-19-2014, 03:09 PM
Well Awful Kanoffel I'm thinking with you in Jersey when he clears the state line he is good to go.
Good luck in rhode island jb! Enjoy your reports and posts. I hope this doesn't sound stupid but what the heck is an Awful Kannoffel?

porgy75
09-19-2014, 03:15 PM

this is another funny postt I read good job Monty!!!!!!:clapping:

Monty
09-19-2014, 04:19 PM
Good luck in rhode island jb! Enjoy your reports and posts. I hope this doesn't sound stupid but what the heck is an Awful Kannoffel?
Evil Kneavels opposite.

DarkSkies
09-20-2014, 12:21 PM
^Monty has created a list of names for me this year. As long as they aren't 4 letter words.:laugh:..it's all good....and I can't argue with the truth.....
Monty is the voice of reason....
A Goog voice....:moon: :laugh:
But a voice of reason nonetheless....:thumbsup: :HappyWave:

storminsteve
09-20-2014, 01:04 PM
As long as they aren't 4 letter words.:laugh:..it's all good...

Dude you shouldn't of said that because you gave me a chance to think. I don't know how you can ever live down the sleeping in the porto potty incident. I know you explained it but I never knew anyone in my circle of friends who had that happen to them. Just a few quick names, since you said you don't mind - :HappyWave:

All taken from the basic porto john, johnny on the spot concept
Porto-Skies
Dark on the spot
Porta-Dark
Sleeping-in-stink-skies
Dark-skies-falling-into-a-black hole
Sani-skies

motel6 ads -
Come rent one of our porta johns for your next fishing trip - we'll leave the light on for you!:ROFLMAO

seamonkey
09-20-2014, 01:54 PM
Dark-skies-falling-into-a-black hole

Umm maybe you should call it a sorta brown hole.Or mocha brown hole depending on what the depositors had for dinner. Damn you are funny SS I could never come up with words like that, Keep em coming!

hookedonbass
09-20-2014, 01:59 PM
Umm maybe you should call it a sorta brown hole.Or mocha brown hole depending on what the depositors had for dinner.

:upck:Jesus I almost puked onto the screen. I spit my dunkin donuts mocha coffee coolatta as I read this. You owe me a coffee.

seamonkey
09-20-2014, 02:07 PM
Oh come on now man. I'll buy you a straight coffee NP. Mokka coollata? Hell no that's not even a man's drink!

J Barbosa
09-20-2014, 05:53 PM
NOTE: What you read in this thread is for entertainment purposes only.... and may or may not reflect reality.....:)

JB is on the road to RI as I'm typing this......hoping to get in on some of the albie fly action....:thumbsup:

I'm praying to King Neptune he gets some fish......:fishing:

Dark is obviously egging me on so I can finally write up the story...

We spent about an hour talking to Fote after the ASFMC meeting trying to understand his viewpoint. We finished up around 10pm when the guard kicked us out. After that we went to my car to exchange a few plugs and then we decided to go fishing together.

We agree on a spot that is about 20miles North from the meeting and I tell him "I'll meet you there".

Darkskies says "No, follow me I know a shortcut".

So I am following him up the parkway doing around 80-85mph and he calls me to warn me about the local cops in the town we are going to and for me not to speed there. We end up talking on the phone and continue driving North.

At some point Monty calls Darkskies so he hangs up with me and starts talking to him. Meanwhile I am still following Darkskies on the parkway as he changes lanes frequently without signaling...

So we get to the point where the parkway divides into express and local sections and I follow Dark onto the express section. I'm saying to myself what shortcut does this guy know as their is no exit for that town from the express lanes?

Well it turns out that I was right there is no exit for the town we were going to...we have to go 5miles north and make a u-turn and drive 5miles back....

At this point I am behind Dark while we are still in the express lanes doing 80mph when all of a sudden he slows down to 60 and suddenly drives across the grassy ditch (general lee style) into the local lanes. His small car is bouncing like crazy and before you know it he is doing 80mph in the local lanes and I'm stuck in the express section.

So right away I call him and say "***???". He says...OMG, SORRY I didn't know you were following me I thought you passed me a long time ago.

So I call Monty to tell him what happened while Dark was on the phone with him and his first question is..."John, did Dark crash?"

I tell him the story and we both can't stop laughing.

Lesson of the story don't drive in the same state as Darkskies.

DarkSkies
09-20-2014, 06:22 PM
I tell him "I'll meet you there".

Darkskies says "No, follow me I know a shortcut".

So I call Monty to tell him what happened while Dark was on the phone with him and his first question is..."John, did Dark crash?"

I tell him the story and we both can't stop laughing.

Lesson of the story don't drive in the same state as Darkskies.

My mission in life, before I die....is to pass on some of my knowledge out there.......
As others have done for me....:thumbsup:
It's apparent from our fishing trip that you did learn some lessons........:learn:.:kooky:
1. Learn to be a leader, not a follower....:moon: :laugh:
2. When I tell ya I know a shortcut....don't accept it at face value....always have a back-up plan....the last time I tried to take a friend on a shortcut, we ended up traversing poison ivy and tick infested trails to get down to the water....as they had changed since the time I had been there last.....and we plowed through them anyway.....

I can't stop laughing reading this......:ROFLMAO..I screwed up....the Parkway traffic was pretty light and I took a calculated risk....just like jumping back from rock to rock on the front of a jetty as the tide fills in......:cool:
I feel most bad that you were behind me.....my sincerest apologies....:(
I felt so bad...that.those spots that we fished....I told ya many secrets....:fishing:..so I hope you'll go back there on the right tides and hang some fish...or I'll try to hang some on your bucktails.....:cool:

DarkSkies
09-20-2014, 06:37 PM
My mission in life, before I die....is to pass on some of my knowledge out there.......
As others have done for me....:thumbsup:

I also have passed on some things to Monty over the years.....:HappyWave:

1. When we're out fishing, the wind is 30mph, and I say...."It's gonna lay down.....I can feel it!"
(I'm delusional, ignore my words) :kooky:

2. When we're out fishing, walking from one place to another, and someone asks me "Is it much further till we get there?"...and I say...."Nah, it ain't much further..".
(I'm probably lying as well.....).:kooky:

3. If you're ever fishing on the flats with me at night....the heavy pea soup fog rolls in...we get disoriented and try to make our way 1/2 mille back to shore....and you ask me..."How close are we to land?"..and I say......"Don't worry, we're real close!" :rolleyes:
(I'm probably lying about that as well.)....because there is almost nothing I wouldn't do.....to find a fish at night....especially if someone is out there with me...and I want to see them get just one fish.....:kooky:

** Note to Steve.....
Funny stuff Steve....you should be in Hollywood or at least on Madison Ave writing Ad copy..the Motel6 jab was priceless....:thumbsup: :clapping: :HappyWave:

surferman
09-20-2014, 07:45 PM
You guys are certifiable! No offense but who fishes when the wind is 30 miles an hour? Funny thread tho I like it. the only thing to bust my balls about is one time I was at the beach and fell asleep. A big ray or shark got my bunker and was going to take it out to the deep. I was snoozing and not paying attention. My friends yelled out and I instinctively grabbed the rod and played the fish for almost 10 minutes until it broke my line. Because I was such a doofus sleeping and almost lost my whole setup my friends called me the sleepwalking fisherman for awhile.

Monty
09-20-2014, 09:21 PM
M

I can't stop laughing reading this......:ROFLMAO..I screwed up....the Parkway traffic was pretty light and I took a calculated risk....just like jumping back from rock to rock on the front of a jetty as the tide fills in......:cool:

You took a calculated risk?????
In your head does 1 +1 = 8?
Your calculator is broke!!!!!!!

A trip at 3:00 AM
Me: "Dark how much further?"
Dark: "about a hundred yards, I can see it"
Me: (I can't see a thing) "you sure?"
Dark: "yes I see it right there"

Was at least a 1/2 mile.....
Great times, its always fun fishing with you. Learning and laughing (at each other).

And I couldn't stop laughing again either at JBs story, its a classic.

dogfish
09-21-2014, 02:18 AM
I was snoozing and not paying attention. My friends yelled out and I instinctively grabbed the rod and played the fish for almost 10 minutes until it broke my line. Because I was such a doofus sleeping and almost lost my whole setup my friends called me the sleepwalking fisherman for awhile.

A buddy of mine did this and we lit a firecracker by him to wake him up. You should have seen it. When he woke up he was flailing left and right. It was great. Good thing he wasn't a Southie or he would have killed us. Lots of laughs with friends when fishing it doesn't get any better than that.

Dark I can identify with the walking.on the flats part. When you fish the Cape Cod flats you have to be aware of the tides and when they come in. You have to know exactly when to move. Long walks are required to get to the fish but it's worth it. Just be careful out there. Wouldn't want to read your name in the paper as part of a recovery effort. I enjoy the stories too much.:HappyWave:

baitstealer
09-21-2014, 10:55 AM
Dude you are lucky your buddy didn't go after you lighting a firecracker off near him! I guess it's all in fun. I love this thread keep em coming! Unfortunately I do not have too many interesting stories like this. Just googan errors. I make a lot of them.

DarkSkies
09-21-2014, 06:47 PM
A trip at 3:00 AM
Me: "Dark how much further?"
Dark: "about a hundred yards, I can see it"
Me: (I can't see a thing) "you sure?"
Dark: "yes I see it right there"

Was at least a 1/2 mile.....
Great times, its always fun fishing with you. Learning and laughing (at each other).

And I couldn't stop laughing again either at JBs story, its a classic.

I thought about this a little bit....
This is what I came up with.....
You're a little older than me......maybe it's time to go to Pearle Vision Center for a checkup? :bigeyes:
You're most welcome. :ROFLMAO ;)

I have to tell you guys....I haven't laughed that hard in a long time either....:laugh:
Thanks for the laughs..:clapping: :thumbsup:

lostatsea
09-22-2014, 08:12 AM
You dudes are nutz. Keep up the good work. This will be great medicine for the winter.
This isn't mine but I thought it was funny. dogfish you mentioned falling asleep when fishing. Look what this drunk guys friends did to him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKn2WpvywMg

DarkSkies
09-23-2014, 08:34 PM
Learned a few things today......

1. You need a fully charged cell-phone battery when talking to JB....
I may hold the record for non-stop, grumpy chatter..:argue:......but JB ain't far behind.....a junior Monty or Finchaser in training.....love that righteous anger, JB....:clapping:....welfare cheats, lazy people, JCrew fishermen.....all good topics that I would gladly discuss with ya again....
Provided I had a fully charged cell phone battery.....;) :HappyWave:

2. 4 words that can help fishernen out there avoid fistfights :bonk: and misunderstood intentions....:kicknuts:
"My bad...I'm sorry" :learn:

3. When you run a business and a customer is not happy...
When you say...."I'll take care of it for ya!".....make sure that you do.....

4. Monty....doesn't like needlefish.......and is thinking of selling all of his,. because they only catch one fish at a time......:laugh: :d
(Monty.....call me anytime....I'll take em all off your hands, pal...) :HappyWave:

J Barbosa
09-23-2014, 09:10 PM
4. Monty....doesn't like needlefish.......and is thinking of selling all of his,. because they only catch one fish at a time......:laugh: :d
(Monty.....call me anytime....I'll take em all off your hands, pal...) :HappyWave:

I think I counted 16 in his bag and then he pointed out 3 that I missed.

I just saw that he bought another SS needle lot from a guy. :headbang:

Monty
09-24-2014, 12:31 AM
I think I counted 16 in his bag and then he pointed out 3 that I missed.

I just saw that he bought another SS needle lot from a guy. :headbang:

Was exactly what I was looking for. I have rearranged the surf bag for maximum needle transport/carry. Also discussed my new plan with Dark on what to do if I catch a fish. Also have to put in motion that each trip out there i take 2 less plugs. Its all a lot clearer now.........

DarkSkies
09-24-2014, 08:17 AM
Was exactly what I was looking for. I have rearranged the surf bag for maximum needle transport/carry. Also discussed my new plan with Dark on what to do if I catch a fish. Also have to put in motion that each trip out there i take 2 less plugs. Its all a lot clearer now.........

^ Now I feel bad busting your balls with all you've been through in the last 48 hrs. :(
You explained it all so well to me over the phone.....with specific reasons and detail for every style and color...and the pride you take in using up every inch of space in the tubes.......no way I could get a word in edgewise...;)
You have come a long way compared to what you used to carry.....
http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/showthread.php?3706-Plugs-in-the-surf-bag-Poll

But so have I....that's why I used to carry that white googan bucket..(picture in post 7)
http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/showthread.php?8232-StripersAndAnglers-Googan-Thread-Googan-Buckets-and-Googans&highlight=googan+bucket
......it was hard for me to pare down the gear if I knew I might be walking long distances out there all night and into daylight as well....:bucktooth:...took me a long time to learn to simplify....

Monty can only get out to fish once a week.....it's anticipated for 6 nights before that, and each night another plug goes into the bag....:dribble:
I just didn't want to see ya work so hard for the fish you catch.....or tax your bionic shoulder...:)......but respect your wishes to do it your way......Via the Frank Sinatra song....:thumbsup:

I'm glad everything turned out OK for ya last night. pal.......thoughts and prayers....:HappyWave:

Monty
09-24-2014, 09:44 AM
^ Now I feel bad busting your balls with all you've been through in the last 48 hrs. :(
You explained it all so well to me over the phone.....with specific reasons and detail for every style and color...and the pride you take in using up every inch of space in the tubes.......no way I could get a word in edgewise...

Seriously??
Word edge wise. Its like 650:1....on a call I get to talk some :ROFLMAO
Not to worry, sometimes by the time I get to talk I forget what we started to talk about.
Thanks for the call, appreciate it and its all in good fun.
Fishing with JB is like fishing with "the voice of reason". When he said that there was to many needles in there, that it was a bit excessive (believe me I see the humor in this). Think what happened is I saw some room in the bag and just started shoving needles in to fill the space.....yeah, that's what happened....19 of them......It was a weak moment, loss of logic, one time event. That's what happened :idea:

J Barbosa
09-24-2014, 11:19 AM
Seriously??

Forget about it...Dark tries to tell us we never shut up but the truth is its impossible to get a word in once he starts talking!

As for the 20 needles if your back can handle all the extra weight go for it. Truthfully, mine can't...I need to loose some weight. :embarassed:

surfstix1963
09-24-2014, 05:26 PM
If I remember correctly Monty was going through a needle fetish last year,trying to figure out how a stick of wood could be so productive at times,if i also remember he was doing alright with them.I can't imagine trying to get a word in edge wise fishing with Rich,Someone said the shirt shut up and fish was designed for fishing with him lol..I carry a lot of needles also Monty don't feel bad but then then again my surf bag is quite small compared to yours.I think yours can handle at least 50 plugs.

Monty
09-24-2014, 06:35 PM
If I remember correctly Monty was going through a needle fetish last year,trying to figure out how a stick of wood could be so productive at times,if i also remember he was doing alright with them.I can't imagine trying to get a word in edge wise fishing with Rich,Someone said the shirt shut up and fish was designed for fishing with him lol..I carry a lot of needles also Monty don't feel bad but then then again my surf bag is quite small compared to yours.I think yours can handle at least 50 plugs.

:HappyWave:

Had 40 "Plugs" (plastic and wood)
At least 14 metals (Avas, etc).
And 8 Hogys.

Was full.
This week if I get out, will be less.

Really all I need is that yellow Howdy, white SS 2 3/8 oz popper, loaded red fin and some green Avas. But that would not be as much fun.

It is amazing the stick of wood produces so well at times.

DarkSkies
09-24-2014, 09:49 PM
Seriously??
Not to worry, sometimes by the time I get to talk I forget what we started to talk about.
Thanks for the call, appreciate it and its all in good fun.

I'm guilty....:(
It was a weak moment, loss of logic, one time event. That's what happened :idea:
Senior moment? Try some Geritol. http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/images/icons/icon3.png :moon: :laugh: :HappyWave:

.I can't imagine trying to get a word in edge wise fishing with Rich,Someone said the shirt shut up and fish was designed for fishing with him lol..I carry a lot of needles also Monty don't feel bad but then then again my surf bag is quite small compared to yours.I think yours can handle at least 50 plugs.

Yep, Rich...I'm Guilty....:( :HappyWave:
Just so ya's know...Monty and I have fished together for hours, and not much conversation at all when fishin....too busy working for fish....or walking miles across the flats to find some.....;)

I may hold the record for non-stop, grumpy chatter..:argue:......
but......JB ain't far behind.....a junior Monty or Finchaser in training.....love that righteous anger, JB....:clapping:....welfare cheats, lazy people, JCrew fishermen.....all good topics that I would gladly discuss with ya again....
Provided I had a fully charged cell phone battery.....;) :HappyWave:

Forget about it...Dark tries to tell us we never shut up but the truth is its impossible to get a word in once he starts talking!
As for the 20 needles if your back can handle all the extra weight go for it. Truthfully, mine can't...I need to loose some weight. :embarassed:

JB....Yep... I'm guilty....
1. reading is fundamental....:learn: (see quote directly above yours)
I used less than 500 words in that post.....made the words bigger so you can process the info...:moon: :laugh: :HappyWave: (you did burn up my phone battery...pal.).:)...No problem....conversation was good.....we need young googs like you to keep the arguments going with guys like Mr Fote...
2. Losing weight....fish with Monty 4 weeks in a row....and I guarantee you'll drop 10 lbs....he's like a freaking machine.....stops casting only to take a leak or gulp another energy drink...:viking:......I think we all gain a little extra weight during the summer slow months or the winter...I know I do...

DarkSkies
09-24-2014, 09:58 PM
Had 40 "Plugs" (plastic and wood)
At least 14 metals (Avas, etc).
And 8 Hogys.

Was full.
This week if I get out, will be less.

Really all I need is that
a. yellow Howdy,
b. white SS 2 3/8 oz popper,
c. loaded red fin
d. and some green Avas.
But that would not be as much fun.
It is amazing the stick of wood produces so well at times.

e.. ...and a few different sized bucktails.
f. one or two needles...
...and you would catch fish with those few....in that area....:thumbsup:
(How come you drive all the way to Montauk...and ain't bucktailing like I told ya?) :beatin: :HappyWave:

Monty
09-24-2014, 11:29 PM
e.. ...and a few different sized bucktails.
f. one or two needles...
...and you would catch fish with those few....in that area....:thumbsup:
(How come you drive all the way to Montauk...and ain't bucktailing like I told ya?) :beatin: :HappyWave:
I don't like fishing bucktails. Sometimes a little, most times I just don't find it fun.
Maybe I would catch more fish if I did, but I don't care, its about enjoying the trip.
I go through different phases. Maybe sometime it will include bucktails big time, now very little.
Sometimes I won't even carry one.

Remember the discussion we had about the contrarian fisherman.

One or two needles? Not 11 or12? Last trip was silly, not sure why I put so many in bag, temporary lapse of common sense.

lostatsea
09-27-2014, 02:44 PM
Yeah I hope they realize I was just busting too.:HappyWave: The guys bust my balls all the time because of the women I choose to sleep with. So what if I am paying for it? I never let online comments get to me. After all this is only the interweb! I prefer to think of it as helping economically disadvantaged women pay for their college tuition. If anyone doesn't like that thats their problem. I am a fat, balding middle age guy who is out of shape and tied up in a loveless marriage with a wedding ring. These interludes help me escape my life for a little while just like fishing helps you take a break from your lives.
Vive la difference!:)

Copied this from the other thread. Man you must have the life. College tuition assistance lol. First time I ever heard that one. You da man!

plugcrazy
09-27-2014, 03:00 PM
^^^^^ Bababooey must be ahead of the times. This girl made 180k/yr while stripping in college.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HxfAD1VwYY

bababooey
09-27-2014, 03:16 PM
This girl made 180k/yr while stripping in college.

There is no way she made 180k stripping part time. That's what she told her parents. She was probably on Seeking Arrangement and seeing gentlemen like me and others. Help with college tuition. It's the oldest cliche in the book. :naughty:

cowherder
09-27-2014, 06:15 PM
Funny thread gents keep it going! Finchaser gives the seminars on fishing. Bababooey gives the seminars on banging and scoring college chicks! Gotta love the variety of threads here.:clapping:

DarkSkies
09-27-2014, 09:00 PM
Monty's fishing tonight.....he's "only" loading his bag up with 37 or 38 plugs. :)
Have any of our comments in this thread, made a difference?

What's your opinion.....:HappyWave:

Monty
09-27-2014, 09:31 PM
Monty's fishing tonight.....he's "only" loading his bag up with 37 or 38 plugs. :)
Have any of our comments in this thread, made a difference?

What's your opinion.....:HappyWave:
2 less than last time, cutting back.
Next weeks trip will be a big cut back ( temporary).

surfstix1963
09-28-2014, 06:01 AM
All you need are the 3 that are catching:HappyWave:And maybe a loaded redfin.

storminsteve
09-28-2014, 01:39 PM
I heard plug collecting can be like doing crack. you can never have enough. While I don't carry that many I have trouble sometimes paring the number down. As far as 38 in one bag? Monty I was wondering if you are an engineer because that sounds like a challenge for an engineering type!:HappyWave:

storminsteve
10-12-2014, 01:32 PM
I think DS has jumped off the deep end again.:HappyWave:
Fellas help me bring him back from the precipice.
http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/showthread.php?9061-Following-the-Night-Tides-Do-You-have-What-it-Takes/page6

Monty
10-12-2014, 03:45 PM
Fellas help me bring him back from the precipice.
http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/showthread.php?9061-Following-the-Night-Tides-Do-You-have-What-it-Takes/page6

Maybe he means like when someone gets slammed, beaten to a pulp and then they realize that they must try something else.
Kinda like when I post my dead things pics from today and how you will feel :HappyWave:.
Mother load. :viking:

DarkSkies
10-13-2014, 07:42 AM

Steve, that's where I seem to live my life....off the deep end.......thanks for noticing....:HappyWave:

Maybe he means like when someone gets slammed, beaten to a pulp and then they realize that they must try something else.

Aah...there seem to be crystals of insight in that sentence.....:d
Would that have anything to do with fishing bucktails?
I noticed JB has generously offered you some......
http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/showthread.php?9478-2014-LI-Fishing-Reports/page8
Care to expand on that thought? :) :HappyWave:

Monty
10-13-2014, 10:01 AM
Steve, that's where I seem to live my life....off the deep end.......thanks for noticing....:HappyWave:

Aah...there seem to be crystals of insight in that sentence.....:d
Would that have anything to do with fishing bucktails?
I noticed JB has generously offered you some......
http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/showthread.php?9478-2014-LI-Fishing-Reports/page8
Care to expand on that thought? :) :HappyWave:

My reluctance in fishing Bucktails really was costing me some fish.
Thinking I could use a rubber shad or darter, etc. to get and hold in rough current.
Nope, time to wake up and start using Bucktails when the situation calls for it.
Like it did a week ago, when a guy was catching decent Bass on them. He would walk them past me as he landed them.
Each time I would say to myself *@%# you Dark, since he discussed fishing bucktails the day before with me, calling me stubborn.
So I give up, I was certainly wrong.
Just like Storminsteve is wrong when he thinks he is a contender in the Dead Things Thread.

seamonkey
10-13-2014, 02:05 PM
I am trying to learn to use bucktails too. I am kind of lazy and when I toss rubber its usuallly a pink zoom. sometimes they are not heavy enough and get swept too fast in the current. When you learn more about bucktails please post it because I would like to get better at it.

DarkSkies
10-14-2014, 07:23 AM
Like it did a week ago, when a guy was catching decent Bass on them. He would walk them past me as he landed them.
Each time I would say to myself *@%# you Dark, since he discussed fishing bucktails the day before with me, calling me stubborn.

I wasn't even there, and my rants were inside your head....:scared: :thumbsup:
What can I say...if you look up contrarian in the dictionary, you might find Monty's picture.....;)
I know that's how you are....as you know I can be a bit pushy and controlling at times....:laugh:
That's how I come across, but when I find someone who puts all the effort into it that you do.....I just want to see them catch...in all conditions.....:fishing:
Thanks for sharing that.....:HappyWave:

DarkSkies
10-14-2014, 07:24 AM
We all have our flaws and faults.....I have learned a lot from my mistakes....
Things like....

1. Watch the tides when you go out to fish somewhere....you may just have to craft a Robinson Crusoe type kayak to get back home....

2. Be careful in strong current or you might be merrily rolling down a stream...

3. When fishing with Monty....."We're almost there" will keep him walking along the crazy path for another half hour....;) :HappyWave:
4. When Finchaser is ranting at ya about something.....he's usually right.....but still a Grouchy Old Basstid.....:moon: :HappyWave:

5. Surfstix ain't much better....that Crabby Old Basstid.....:HappyWave: I think a lot of us are getting more grouchy as we get older, including me....

6. When JB is following ya to drive somewhere to go fishing....you have to drive very slowly...:)..the kid has a bit of a mental handicap and can't keep up.......:scared:
;) :HappyWave:

storminsteve
10-16-2014, 04:52 PM
Just like Storminsteve is wrong when he thinks he is a contender in the Dead Things Thread.

I am still the King of Dead things. mere mortals cannot even compete.:kicknuts:
Unless you found anything lately on your grey poupon trips.:HappyWave:
BTW nice reports the water looks real clean.

DarkSkies
10-24-2014, 08:41 PM
^ Steve, just a minor observation here....but for the "king of dead things".....you haven't seemed to find anything for quite some time now...:banghead2: :HappyWave:
Perhaps you can try a little harder before declaring victory? :moon: :HappyWave:

Topic for this week.....
"Not that there's anything wrong with that..."
I hope the folks here can handle this, without being reduced to a childish level....
We all know there are people who want to pursue different lifestyles out there.....In this great country of America, we all should be free to choose our own paths and lifestyles....:thumbsup:

1. What happens if the path someone is on.....doing their own thing.......is the path that they want you to be on......as part of their thing.....and you expressly want no part in that path.....
"Not that there's anything wrong with that...." :HappyWave:

2. What do you folks do, if someone expresses an interest in talking with you.....
And you have no interest in talking with them?

Discuss.....:HappyWave:

Monty
10-24-2014, 08:51 PM
2. What do you folks do, if someone expresses an interest in talking with you.....

Not talk with them, be short in the conversation, end it.
Seems to get easier as I get older.

dogfish
10-24-2014, 08:53 PM
^^^^ Usually I just fart, burp, or scratch my balls. Works great with the in-laws.

storminsteve
10-25-2014, 09:54 AM
^ Steve, just a minor observation here....but for the "king of dead things".....you haven't seemed to find anything for quite some time now...:banghead2: :HappyWave:
Perhaps you can try a little harder before declaring victory? :moon: :HappyWave:

1. What happens if the path someone is on.....doing their own thing.......is the path that they want you to be on......as part of their thing.....and you expressly want no part in that path.....
"Not that there's anything wrong with that...." :HappyWave:

Say what you want I am still the King!
Are you talking about the fat chick at the deli who makes googley eyes at you while she makes your sandwitch? Cause if that is the case I say you should be nice for that brief interval. You don't want her to spit on your sandwich because she thinks you don't like fat chicks.:idea:

baitstealer
10-25-2014, 09:58 AM
^^^^ Usually I just fart, burp, or scratch my balls. Works great with the in-laws.

Haha that would be great if you could do all 3 at the same time they would stay far away. I should try that with my MIL she is a real nag. I was never good enough for her daughter, why do we live so far away, etc.

DarkSkies
10-29-2014, 11:48 PM
Word for the day....
Pork....
Do ya eat it....
Is it a verb?...
Do ya fish it?
Do ya think about it....How often, and Why?
How can your life be different, with Pork? :idea:
Discuss..........:HappyWave:

Monty
10-30-2014, 06:01 AM
Word for the day....
Pork....
Do ya eat it....
Is it a verb?...
Do ya fish it?
Do ya think about it....How often, and Why?
How can your life be different, with Pork? :idea:
Discuss..........:HappyWave:

Whats not to like?
Its the other white meat.
Its great on a roll with egg and cheese.

And it gives a bucktail a steroid boost in action and profile.

:pig:

basshunter
10-30-2014, 05:20 PM
Whats not to like?

All those listed sound cool but I def dont like porky women.:scared:

Monty
11-09-2014, 01:39 PM
Fished this morning from 1:00-8:30.
6 shorts from 20"-26".
Missed a few hits and lost a couple.
Most action in the dark, then a spurt of action on top at false dawn. No action after 6:15.
2 on 5" purple assassin, 1 on 10" hogy, 1 on small plastic spook and then 2 on large white spook on false dawn.
Bumped into Darkskies, always fun fishing with ya :HappyWave:
Great time, no one else out there in the dark :).

J Barbosa
11-09-2014, 03:46 PM
Fished this morning from 1:00-8:30.
6 shorts from 20"-26".
Missed a few hits and lost a couple.
Most action in the dark, then a spurt of action on top at false dawn. No action after 6:15.
2 on 5" purple assassin, 1 on 10" hogy, 1 on small plastic spook and then 2 on large white spook on false dawn.
Bumped into Darkskies, always fun fishing with ya :HappyWave:
Great time, no one else out there in the dark :).

Let me translate this for those not familiar with S&A...

Monty was out fishing last night and thought he smelled something dead so he went to investigate. It turned out to be a false alarm...it was just DarkSkies!!! The reason nobody else was on that beach is because of the horrible smell!

Monty
11-09-2014, 06:28 PM

Monty was out fishing last night and thought he smelled something dead so he went to investigate. It turned out to be a false alarm...it was just DarkSkies!!! The reason nobody else was on that beach is because of the horrible smell!

:ROFLMAO you could imagine the disappointment.

But was great having the beach to ourselves. Covered a mile of beach that was fun fishing.

Picked up a half dozen of those tails Saturday:thumbsup:.

finchaser
11-09-2014, 11:06 PM

^^^^^^^:thumbsup::thumbsup:

cowherder
11-10-2014, 07:21 AM
Lol!

DarkSkies
11-15-2014, 11:31 PM
"We at Montauk....
We Montauk fishermen"

The next person that texts me that phrase better be such a Montauk sharpie that he has mung growing in his crotch.......:moon: :laugh:..or else.....:kicknuts::HappyWave:

Monty
11-16-2014, 07:37 PM
mung growing in his crotch.

On one of my trips ran into this stuff, is this the "mung"?

http://rocksimpson.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Stuff.jpg

dogfish
11-16-2014, 11:45 PM
Yep, we have loads of it out on the Cape too.
http://www.burntfen.net/merecat/?p=418
Any time you feel like bringing up a wheelbarrow and taking a few loads away, you are more than welcome to do it.:)

storminsteve
11-22-2014, 11:17 PM
Where the hell is the dark one? Must have fell into a porta john and no one can find him. No reports from him at all its like he's gone awol.;) bueller, bueller? Dark are you fishing any more or keeping the bite to yourself and finchaser?:HappyWave:

fishinmission78
11-23-2014, 09:02 AM
Where the hell is the dark one? Must have fell into a porta john and no one can find him.

A most likely scenario given past performance.:laugh:
(Just kidding, DS)

DarkSkies
11-24-2014, 06:11 AM
http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/showthread.php?9573-Do-you-crush-barbs-on-hooks

Give the poor schoolies a sporting chance, Monty. ;) :HappyWave:.......

Some guys fish wire line trolling for bass.....it's the only way some of them can find fish.....or way to find fish when they are scattered or not evident feeding on the top....
(I trolled out there for years as well, so no finger pointing here....)....it's just not a challenge or sporting to me.....so I stopped doing it when on a boat.....

Give them poor schoolies a sporting chance, Monty. ;) :HappyWave:.......

DarkSkies
11-24-2014, 06:20 AM
Where the hell is the dark one? Must have fell into a porta john and no one can find him. No reports from him at all its like he's gone awol.;) bueller, bueller? Dark are you fishing any more or keeping the bite to yourself and finchaser?:HappyWave:

Nope, I've given up fishing till the Spring, Steve ;) :HappyWave:......
There's no keeping the bite to myself because any bite I find is so inconsistent......
My last good night out I had 12 fish to 13#...but it took 10 hours of all- night fishing to find those fish.....

Every night, after an 18 hour day, I make the attempt to get out there....but usually after finishing up the late nights of construction and rehab, I'm dozing within 15 minutes......(have attempted to get out for a bit.....no less than 7 times in the past 2 weeks and failed)....:beatin:
I suck......:don't know why:

Where the hell is the dark one? Must have fell into a porta john and no one can find him. No reports from him at all its like he's gone awol.

A most likely scenario given past performance.:laugh:
(Just kidding, DS)

The first rule of sleeping in porta johns, Steve and FnM.....is if you fall in....ya don't talk about it......;) :HappyWave:

Monty
11-24-2014, 06:49 AM
Nope, I've given up fishing till the Spring, Steve ;) :HappyWave:......
There's no keeping the bite to myself because any bite I find is so inconsistent......
My last good night out I had 12 fish to 13#...but it took 10 hours of all- night fishing to find those fish.....

All night? Sounds like a good night of fishing for me.
That may be considered epic for the next few ears until the bass stocks rebound......if they do.

DarkSkies
12-14-2014, 03:23 PM
There's so much interest in this thread.....despite some of the harsh mud slinging we're doing here.....you people manage to keep it civil......thank you sincerely.......:thumbsup:

(some of ya's won't understand the hidden meanings in some of these topics....that's OK. we don't mind if ya's can keep up or not) ;).....

Some of these gems will be revealed in the
Winter stories.......
We've had a lot of adventures throughout the year....
Speaking for myself.....I came close to death more than once.....from pushing it to the limit on fishing trips....
But we're all still here....so far.......:headbang:

DarkSkies
12-14-2014, 03:24 PM
To freshen things up a bit......
Some ideas for Winter topics......and Questions.....

1. How to save your life when you went too far on a fishing trip.....Robinson Crusoe style....

2. How to make last minute death defying lane changes on the Parkway when your mind is so filled with crap ya can't remember where you wanted to fish that night....

3. Sailors and handcuffs.....:scared:

4. Pork - if you keep repeating the term does it make you a better fisherman?

5. Montauk - what qualifies you as one of the "regulars" there? ;)

6. Will some people ever learn to find fish without cell phones and facebook?

7. Will some Capts ever learn that by repeating "The striped bass are stronger than ever" when everyone else is having reasonable discussions why they are not.......their credibility and integrity is severely diminished....

8. Will the members on this site ever stop vying for "Googan of the Year", "Dead thing finder of the Year"....and instead work on achieving World Peace? :laugh:

9. Dark, what's up with all that Handyman stuff you are posting? Is this the site gonna become the new Home Improvement Channel? :kooky:

10. Fishing mentor program, will there be an initiation or is it open to all applicants? Does one need to be criminally insane to fish with you, or read your legendary 3000 word posts?

11. Will the masses continue to fish in NJ when it's no longer known as the Spring blitz capital of the East Coast? What happens if the sand eels never show up in the surf zone again, will folks sell their gear?

12. The Women of Walmart - Winter tutorial, discussion led by Rip Plugger....:pig:

13. What does it take to be a die-hard fisherman?

14. If you are a Conservationist, does that make you Gay or a PETA member? :kiss:

15. Will Finchaser ever have a change of heart about Obama, and volunteer his time as an Obama ambassador? :HappyWave:

16. Will Bababooey ever do a Jon Gosselin and leave his wife for a younger woman? :HappyWave:

17. Will Surfwalker be able to finally steal a moment away to take a walk down at the wetline (no judgement here....he's had an extremely difficult year....I'm just praying to God to give this guy a break)

18. Will the Old Farts Fishing Club ever again run into the huge amounts of 30-40 lb bass they used to see caught off the Cape Cod beaches before the Moratorium?

19. Why are fishermen so vocal on the internet but so Apathetic when it comes to working for Changes in real life? :don't know why:

20. Can you really fish 1/2 mile out in the Bay without getting run over by a boat or ferry?

21. Will Surfstix ever transition from a Crabby Old Basstid to a plain Ornery Old Basstid? :HappyWave:

22. When will "Are you freaking done with that house yet?" not be met with the same boring answer? :boring:

feel free to add your own questions, or bust balls if you can relate to the thoughts.....:HappyWave:

Monty
12-14-2014, 05:02 PM
8. Will the members on this site ever stop vying for "Googan of the Year", "Dead thing finder of the Year"....and instead work on achieving World Peace? :laugh:

Forget about world peace, The animosity between recreational fisherman and the commercials (charter and party boat fisherman) will sky rocket in the next few years.
As far Googan of the year for 2014, Darkskies in a run away. The sad thing about that is you didn't get a chance to fish a lot late in the year.......no telling what you would have done.......

And I win the Dead things of the year for 2014, my Montauk trip with all the dead bass carcasses kind of sealed it.

http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/showthread.php?6995-Dead-stuff-found-while-fishing-%28beware-gross-picture%29&p=82574#post82574

jigfreak
12-15-2014, 08:01 AM
3. Sailors and handcuffs.....:scared:

New S&M club in the Village?

11. Will the masses continue to fish in NJ when it's no longer known as the Spring blitz capital of the East Coast? What happens if the sand eels never show up in the surf zone again, will folks sell their gear?

Honestly I hope they all quit. I have seen at least 10 posts on the internet where guys complain about the high end gear they purcased to catch 22" bass this fall. If you can't catch fish outside of a bunker blitz or sandeels in the wash don't expect me to feel sorry for you. In fact those J/Os are exactly whats wrong with fishing in NJ today, bunker and report chasing fags. My opinion only.

cowherder
12-16-2014, 08:41 AM
T

World peace is too unfulfulling and never really works anyway. Look at Israel and Palestine, duking it out for centuries with only a few breaks in between. Far better to achieve immortality as googan of the year or dead things finder. These are much more prestigious!:)

hookset
12-17-2014, 09:14 AM
7. Will some Capts ever learn that by repeating "The striped bass are stronger than ever" when everyone else is having reasonable discussions why they are not.......their credibility and integrity is severely diminished....

Not as long as there are boat payments to make.

storminsteve
12-18-2014, 08:35 AM
And I win the Dead things of the year for 2014, my Montauk trip with all the dead bass carcasses kind of sealed it.

http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/showthread.php?6995-Dead-stuff-found-while-fishing-%28beware-gross-picture%29&p=82574#post82574

Not so fast there Mr Montauk! I say if you had to fish the same places as the rest of us, I would have won! But you did make the extra effort and had a good year finding dead things. You really came through in a clutch. As runner up I have to congratulate you on your hard work. Be prepared to eat my dust next year.:moon::HappyWave:

Monty
12-18-2014, 10:07 AM
Not so fast there Mr Montauk! I say if you had to fish the same places as the rest of us, I would have won! But you did make the extra effort and had a good year finding dead things. You really came through in a clutch. As runner up I have to congratulate you on your hard work. Be prepared to eat my dust next year.:moon::HappyWave:

Your graciousness in defeat is admirable Storminsteve. It reminds me of a Richard Nixon quote "Defeat doesn't finish a man, quit does. A man is not finished when he's defeated. He's finished when he quits."

I look forward to the 2015 Dead Things Challenge, You have Jersey, I have Long Island.......I miss it already....

http://rocksimpson.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/2014_11_4_SS.jpg

jigfreak
12-18-2014, 10:30 AM
^^^^^ Oh come on why don't you 2 get a room together and sing kumbaya?:laugh:
What happened to competitiveness. When you are against someone else competing you take no prisoners. grind them into the dust. That's what I want to see. Not salutations and sweetness. Toughen up campers there is only room for 1 number one. Someone has to be the loser. Finishing 2nd never got anyone the sweet endorsement deals that the first place athletes got. Remember that.

storminsteve
12-19-2014, 08:38 AM
Wait till next year jig. I am the KING of finding dead things. We had some bad storms this fall but that didn't bring enough dead things ashore because the fish were too far off and scattered. Sometimes they come from the belford pirates too I think and I don't think the pirate boats got out too much this fall with the weather. Wait till next year I will be starting in March and scouting the beaches in cold February. Monty doesn't stand a chance! He had to drive all the way to Montauk to find things this year. If you just consider NJ I would have won. Monty does post some nice pictures though, so I gave him some kudos. Next year will be different the year of Steve!:kicknuts::HappyWave:

storminsteve
12-19-2014, 08:40 AM
I look forward to the 2015 Dead Things Challenge, You have Jersey, I have Long Island.......I miss it already....

http://rocksimpson.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/2014_11_4_SS.jpg

I look forward to it too dude. Prepare to be schooled!:HappyWave:

cowherder
12-19-2014, 08:43 AM
You guys are pikers, all talk. Next year it's first place or bust for me. Dark if I win I want a trophy!

lostatsea
12-19-2014, 08:57 AM
Funny stuff. If there was a like feature I would hit the button for this thread.

bababooey
12-19-2014, 12:14 PM
12. The Women of Walmart - Winter tutorial, discussion led by Rip Plugger....:pig:

13. What does it take to be a die-hard fisherman?

16. Will Bababooey ever do a Jon Gosselin and leave his wife for a younger woman? :HappyWave:

12 - The women of walmart have stained underwear and t-shirts, no? Please share some details would love to hear more.:upck:
13- cell phone network
16- no sir I backed up the Brinks truck when I met her so I'm in for the long haul. I do like different flavors of ice cream, though.:HappyWave:

DarkSkies
12-20-2014, 12:26 PM
12 - The women of walmart have stained underwear and t-shirts, no? Please share some details would love to hear more.:upck:

I'll try to get Roddy to stop by in the Winter months, ask him if he'd be charitable enough to post a tutorial on shopping for MILFS. :HappyWave:

You guys are pikers, all talk. Next year it's first place or bust for me. Dark if I win I want a trophy!
I have the perfect trophy for ya.....
Take a look at the icon :moon:, and picture where he's trying to draw your attention to.....fill in the blanks...:laugh::HappyWave:

(it's fairly easy for me to create internet awards for you mooks.......so if that makes ya happy, I'll try to whip something up, for the next winner.) :)

DarkSkies
12-21-2014, 11:21 PM
Some more thoughts just popped into my head.......

1. At what age do cats stop being kittens and are no longer cute enough to ignore the rules of the house? And why is putting their heads in the toilet for peeing on the floor such a bad thing? ;)

2. What do some of ya's do in the off season to stop from getting fat?

3. If you go to Montauk to fish with Bill and the "regulars", is there a weight requirement? ie if you gain 25lbs over the Winter, can you be banned from the rocks there? ;) :HappyWave:

Monty
12-22-2014, 10:01 AM
Some more thoughts just popped into my head.......

1. At what age do cats stop being kittens and are no longer cute enough to ignore the rules of the house? And why is putting their heads in the toilet for peeing on the floor such a bad thing? ;)

2. What do some of ya's do in the off season to stop from getting fat?

3. If you go to Montauk to fish with Bill and the "regulars", is there a weight requirement? ie if you gain 25lbs over the Winter, can you be banned from the rocks there? ;) :HappyWave:

Kittens and cats make the rules, hit the gym more often, in Montauk being mobile and "light" on the feet is a good thing, big time.

Monty
12-22-2014, 01:02 PM
20. Can you really fish 1/2 mile out in the Bay without getting run over by a boat or ferry?

Or get stuck out there and have to improvise to get back in when the tide has come in and you have miscalculated your return to land?
I wonder what the master of disaster would do in such case Darkskies?

DarkSkies
12-22-2014, 01:57 PM
^He would probably
Beat himself over the head for being such a Goog, :beatin:...
wonder about dying, and how many people might enjoy the news, :laugh: ...
say some prayers to King Neptune....
put up a firm resolve, a la Robinson Crusoe...to correct the idiotic mis-calculation that put him in that position in the first place....
And then maybe make some kind of makeshift boat, or something like that......

This is just me thinking out loud on what I would do if faced with those obstacles -Did I pass the test? How many did I get right? ;) :HappyWave:

DarkSkies
12-22-2014, 02:00 PM
Hey Monty, I had some old friends coming in from out-of-town for the Holidays -
They're sailors, in the Navy....pretty tough bunch if ya know what I mean......:viking:

They were asking me if I knew any local places to eat, pork, pasta, parmesan....stuff like that.......can you or anyone else help me out with some suggestions? :HappyWave:

Monty
12-22-2014, 02:37 PM
^He would probably
Beat himself over the head for being such a Goog, :beatin:...
wonder about dying, and how many people might enjoy the news, :laugh: ...
say some prayers to King Neptune....
put up a firm resolve, a la Robinson Crusoe...to correct the idiotic mis-calculation that put him in that position in the first place....
And then maybe make some kind of makeshift boat, or something like that......

This is just me thinking out loud on what I would do if faced with those obstacles -Did I pass the test? How many did I get right? ;) :HappyWave:

Hmmm, what would you (or he :ROFLMAO ) use for paddles out there?

fishinmission78
12-22-2014, 03:26 PM
^^^^^Are they in the navy for real or "in the navy?":naughty:
no offense to the soldiers out there or anyone in the navy just busting your balls dude. Merry Christmas.:HappyWave:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InBXu-iY7cw

ledhead36
12-22-2014, 05:16 PM
This is a better one. Silent but deadly if you don't look closely you miss the point of the entire commercial. Silent assassins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jmta7GwXCpo

surfstix1963
12-23-2014, 04:19 AM
I can foresee Monty wetsuiting next year getting knocked on his a$$ off his rock the Montauk bug has bitten,a little late though they don't have many fish either.NE at 40 mph pelting rain 10-12 footers hell yeah.

DarkSkies
12-24-2014, 09:28 AM
Hmmm, what would you (or he :ROFLMAO ) use for paddles out there?

Is the answer "dead horseshoe crab shells", Mr Tribeck?
Ooh ooh....what did I win?? ;) :laugh: :HappyWave:

I can foresee Monty wetsuiting next year getting knocked on his a$$ off his rock the Montauk bug has bitten....

Monty in 2015?? :) :HappyWave:

http://www.theskisherman.com/

The Skisherman short film (http://vimeo.com/10929562) from Chandler Kauffman (http://vimeo.com/chandlerkauffman) on Vimeo (http://vimeo.com).

Welcome to the official website of The Skisherman, an ongoing documentary film project about an unusual and dangerous form of fishing and the characters who practice it in the waters off of Montauk, NY. The film follows Frank Blasko, a man seemingly built for adversity who finds peace and contentment in conditions that send other fishermen heading home or even calling the Coast Guard. Skishing is a contraction of skiing and fishing, and involves floating in the open water with a rod, fins and some impressive custom made gear, with buoyancy provided only by a wet suit.

So called because a hooked large striped bass tends to drag around a bobbing human before tiring and giving up the fight, skisherman usually target off shore rip tides where the choicest predator fish tend to congregate. It should be mentioned of course that this is mostly done at night and in miserable weather.
Stay tuned.
For more info about me visit http://chandlerkauffman.com/

http://vimeo.com/10929562

DarkSkies
12-24-2014, 09:48 AM
^(I was just talking to Frank last night, so I thought I would give Monty something to whet his appetite....:viking:)

Also, Frank and I are looking for an old fishing friend of ours, "Paulie the Postman"
AKA Staten Island Paulie
AKA Zimno AKA "Paulie Zim"

I've mentioned him several times before in my stories......
He lives in Staten Island and we can't manage to get in touch despite numerous attempts by us.....
He had been sick....we're real worried about him,..so in the Christmas Spirit, if anyone has any connection to anyone who knows him......please get in touch with me or Frank....thanks so much, and Merry Christmas to All! :HappyWave:

fishinmission78
12-24-2014, 01:57 PM
Cool video that dude Blasko sounds hardcore would love to meet him some day. Sorry dont have info on that zim dude. G/L hope you find him. Monty is that where you're headed? I read your long island reports. Jumping on the rocks fishing next to the boats next on your plate?

Monty
12-24-2014, 03:18 PM
Monty is that where you're headed? I read your long island reports. Jumping on the rocks fishing next to the boats next on your plate?
I would never ever fish near or on a boat (the only good boat is called structure (on the bottom of the ocean)). I would not enjoy skishing.
Would I ever wear a wet suit......its not in the current plans, but if at some point I think it will add to the experience its possible. For now I just am just enamored with fishing LI.

cowherder
12-24-2014, 08:27 PM
(the only good boat is called structure (on the bottom of the ocean)).

lol just tell us how you really feel! Any particular reason why?

storminsteve
12-25-2014, 10:45 AM
^^^^monty just wants more structure to lose lures with? or will the structure make more white water? IDK just guessing. All the best to the stripers and anglers crew for Christmas and the New Year!:HappyWave:

Monty
12-25-2014, 02:54 PM
lol just tell us how you really feel! Any particular reason why?

^^^^monty just wants more structure to lose lures with? or will the structure make more white water? IDK just guessing. All the best to the stripers and anglers crew for Christmas and the New Year!:HappyWave:

I have a strong (extreme) dislike for boat fisherman. Most (not all) operate their boats in not safe way, they are extremely inconsiderate of other boat fisherman, and their lack of respect for people who fish from shore is unacceptable.

The fact that structure holds fish, I don't mind if the boats are sunk.

bababooey
12-25-2014, 09:01 PM

I have a strong (extreme) dislike for boat fisherman. Most (not all) operate their boats in not safe way, they are extremely inconsiderate of other boat fisherman, and their lack of respect for people who fish from shore is unacceptable.

The fact that structure holds fish, I don't mind if the boats are sunk.

Don't you think thats a little harsh. Yes there are a lot of newbies who work on wall st and bought a boat without a clue how to run it. They think you can just put the key in and drive, lol. There are a lot of older responsible folks who have been captains for decades. Why lump them all in the same group? Also, can you say that you have never fished on a boat in your whole life?
Chip - meet shoulder!:rolleyes:

bababooey
12-25-2014, 09:05 PM

I'll try to get Roddy to stop by in the Winter months, ask him if he'd be charitable enough to post a tutorial on shopping for MILFS. :HappyWave:

This is my idea of a quality milf. If any of you ever find one of these in wally world please text me or put me on the cell phone intel chain I will be there in a jiff!:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8HkG5xg5sk

Monty
12-25-2014, 09:41 PM
Don't you think thats a little harsh. Yes there are a lot of newbies who work on wall st and bought a boat without a clue how to run it. They think you can just put the key in and drive, lol. There are a lot of older responsible folks who have been captains for decades. Why lump them all in the same group? Also, can you say that you have never fished on a boat in your whole life?
Chip - meet shoulder!:rolleyes:

No doubt chip on my shoulder. And I don't think its harsh, its a reality. For those that are considerate try to do something abut the others. And good luck with that because you are out numbered and there is no hope in giving these clowns a sense of responsibility. And its not just newbies, there is an enormous amount of guys who have been fishing for decades that just don't give a **** about anything but themselves out there.

Last time on a boat for me was likely 12 years ago. I really enjoy surf fishing now and have no desire to get on a boat and fish.

Nice video!!!:HappyWave:

ledhead36
12-26-2014, 12:43 PM
Nice video bababooey I wouldn't toss her out of bed. She looks good to go.

surfstix1963
01-06-2015, 05:02 AM
Be mindful of how close the portable crapper is to the water if your napping waiting for a tide change...:laugh: I won't mention any names....

DarkSkies
01-06-2015, 08:05 AM
^ Har de har har ya cranky basstid! :moon:
Whenever I take my naps in a porta john, I always make sure it's on high ground.....:HappyWave:

surferman
08-01-2015, 10:36 AM
Be mindful of how close the portable crapper is to the water if your napping waiting for a tide change...:laugh: I won't mention any names....

rofl that is sick! Looks like the opening of the jackass movie.

porgy75
08-01-2015, 10:01 PM
PHEW! Need clothespins in the nose or nose plugs.

finchaser
08-02-2015, 05:53 PM

What a shame DS's beach front condo was ruined

http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=19132&stc=1&d=1420538328

DarkSkies
08-03-2015, 10:16 AM
Aaah..... ya grouchy basstid how ya been?
Allergic to answering your phone lately? :moon: :HappyWave:
I think you're just jealous because I'm a budget traveler. :laugh: :kiss: :rolleyes: :HappyWave:

surferman
12-10-2015, 04:26 PM
Whatever happened to turd ferguson did he retire? He was funny (kind of):HappyWave:

DarkSkies
03-18-2016, 12:02 PM
Haven't looked at this thead in awhile surferman, my apologies for the late response....
I think it's safe to say that turd ferguson has retired, unless you folks start coming up with challenging questions again....
http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/showthread.php?2271-Ask-Turd-Ferguson

Opening up the floor for any thoughts you people have.....moving forward...
I already promised JB (when I find the time) I was gonna write the "JB the fisherman" story in here....it will be a good one, not that harsh.,....and memorializing some of his most notable escapades.....:fishing:

Any other ideas or rants you people have.....feel free to post.......being aware that if you post, that gives folks an opportunity to BB you as well......

Remember - it's all in good fun and light hearted...:thumbsup:
I appreciate that all of you are mature adults and understand that......if you are the ultra sensitive type or can't take a joke....then please don't post in this thread....:thumbsup: :HappyWave:

DarkSkies
05-25-2016, 10:40 PM
Sending this to the top so that half-senile... crabby, grouchy, ornery crusty, curmudgeonly, basstid Finchaser can find it easily tomorrow....

In case he feels like going into one of his rants...
or just some ball busting of me....or anyone in general. :rolleyes:
The old fart is getting older...
So I'm just trying to make it easier for him...:d

hookset
02-28-2017, 08:31 AM
Whatever happened to turd ferguson did he retire? He was funny (kind of):HappyWave:

X2 loved that character. Funny stuff.

storminsteve
03-21-2017, 06:34 AM
I learned something new about fishing in Long Island. News flash there are big stripers there. You can only catch them with mustad 5x hooks at the end of a clambrella rig. One of Monty's secret rigs. If you want to know how to catch the big ones get in touch with him for more details.:d

baitstealer
03-21-2017, 07:20 AM
haha

lostatsea
03-21-2017, 07:50 AM
The crazy part is that someone would actually be fishing that rig, for a picture to show up on the internet. clambrella and long island perfect together.

williehookem
03-21-2017, 12:29 PM
Back up a little before you start dumping on LI, dude. I read that Jersey has more googs per square mile than any other state.

williehookem
03-21-2017, 12:30 PM
Goog-Jersey!

Monty
03-21-2017, 12:58 PM
Goog-Jersey!
:thumbsup:
Welcome to Goog-Jersey, LOL.
Home of the Watchers :ROFLMAO.

cowherder
03-21-2017, 02:07 PM
:soapbox:Correct me if I am wrong, but aren't you a New Jersey resident?

cowherder
03-21-2017, 02:10 PM
Goog-Jersey!

Hey buddy. You are entitled to your opinion. I still think Jersey girls are better than girls from any other state. Deal with it

Monty
03-21-2017, 06:23 PM
:soapbox:Correct me if I am wrong, but aren't you a New Jersey resident?
Only my address and hopefully not for to long, I consider myself a Long Islander, it makes me feel better.

Hey buddy. You are entitled to your opinion. I still think Jersey girls are better than girls from any other state. Deal with it
You should see the surfer chicks out at the Ditch!! :heart:

finchaser
03-22-2017, 07:34 AM
NY wanna B^^^^^

fishinmission78
03-22-2017, 08:11 AM
You should see the surfer chicks out at the Ditch!! :heart:

Oh look some ditch plains hotties.

porgy75
03-23-2017, 09:17 AM
WHY would you post that, so ugly pics! Threw up in my mouth when I saw those beasts.

Monty
03-23-2017, 09:51 AM
WHY would you post that, so ugly pics! Threw up in my mouth when I saw those beasts.

What the heck was fishinmission78 thinking?
Some times ya goatta wonder

hookedonbass
03-23-2017, 09:52 AM
I agree, they are some foul shots. It shows that there is someone for everyone in this world LMAO

bababooey
03-23-2017, 10:18 AM

+1. In with the jersey girls, out with the skanky girls. Except, fat bottom girls are sometimes alright!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMnjF1O4eH0

plugcrazy
03-23-2017, 10:41 AM
Oofah. Some things can't be unseen.

blitzhunter
03-23-2017, 12:45 PM
I don't know where you guys are hanging out, but I have seen more ugly girls on the MTV series in seaside new jersey. Come to the rockaways or jones beach on a summer weekend. Many hot college chicks

Monty
03-23-2017, 05:12 PM
I don't know where you guys are hanging out, but I have seen more ugly girls on the MTV series in seaside new jersey. Come to the rockaways or jones beach on a summer weekend. Many hot college chicks

Yes, Long Island is a totally better class than jeresy. :headbang:

jigfreak
04-22-2018, 10:17 AM
What's with all these dudes walking around at night with the 100,000 candlepower lighthouse headlamps?

storminsteve
04-22-2018, 11:22 AM
Girls afraid of the dark. Next time you see one of them grab them by the p***Y!!:kicknuts: