PDA

View Full Version : Calling out some BS

SharkHart
11-19-2014, 04:04 PM
I asked someone for a boat name on another fishing site to call someones bluff.

I notice the following new trend, to support the fact that the Bass stocks, due the effects of Sandy are fine and dandy, boiling the water 3 to 8 miles out, and here is the key: Thier friends are commercial netters and this how they know

Ok correct me if I am wrong, the only Commercial boats I see coming and going are shellfish draggers, a bunker boat would be inshore, with fluke being way out, would thereeven be a fishery for nets 3-8 miles out right now? the heck could they be netting, blues are inshore

I am almost certain that people are making up imaginery friends, just like to blow up their bridges.

dogfish
11-20-2014, 06:15 AM
Maybe they meant to say their friends are commercial lobster fishermen? Or squid netters. Squid boats are all over especially offshore.

SharkHart
11-20-2014, 09:22 PM
Specifically said Netter and fish.

fishinmission78
11-21-2014, 07:58 AM
^^^^^^ Could be gillnetters too. They catch or see bass as bycatch. Or they could be full of crap and just making stuff. Guys like to do that when they know it's hard to prove. Did they post up the boat names? If not their full of crap.

SharkHart
11-21-2014, 03:17 PM
He said it was a dogfish and Skate boat, no name given. ***, I can believe any boats target bycatch crap

seamonkey
11-22-2014, 06:43 AM
I think there is a boat out of Cape May that catches and sells skates but I don't know the name. Irregardless it sounds like they are bsing. Good for calling them out on it. Or maybe they just found a giant school of bunker and the bass were on em? Either way that doesn't prove anything - only that they found some bass feeding on bunker!

storminsteve
11-22-2014, 11:10 PM
Either way that doesn't prove anything - only that they found some bass feeding on bunker!

Yeah it's so easy to lie when they don't even post up the boat name. Just saying.

basshunter
12-05-2014, 08:20 AM
Just wondering did the guy who was doing all the smack talk ever name the boat?