PDA

View Full Version : 2015 clambrella rig

surfstix1963
01-06-2015, 05:09 AM
Just out the new 2015 clambrella rig.Googans get 50% off....

dogfish
01-06-2015, 05:12 AM
:clapping:Love it!

buckethead
01-06-2015, 07:12 AM
I did see someone fish an inlet with a rig like that once. He had a bomber with a piece of clam attached to a rubber j hook hanging from the swivel. I asked him why he was doing it that way. He said he wanted to increase his chances. You can't fix stupid. I smiled and kept on walking.

surfstix1963
01-06-2015, 07:46 AM
I agree ^^^^^^

cowherder
01-06-2015, 10:04 PM
Haha all you need is a piece of bunker and you will be all set! thanks for sharing

jigfreak
01-06-2015, 10:46 PM
I asked him why he was doing it that way. He said he wanted to increase his chances. You can't fix stupid. I smiled and kept on walking.

^^^^^^X2. I bet if you made that suggestion on one of the bait fishing sites one dude would end up trying it.

finchaser
01-06-2015, 11:17 PM
How did you get that out of Dark's bucket without him seeing you

surfstix1963
01-07-2015, 04:35 AM
I waited till he was in the porta john...

rockhopper
01-07-2015, 08:08 AM
^^^^^^X2. I bet if you made that suggestion on one of the bait fishing sites one dude would end up trying it.

I read that one time. A guy was bait fishing and a tackle shop owner suggested he use clams and bunker on the same line as a deadly combination. You just can't make this stuff up.

ledhead36
01-07-2015, 08:56 PM

I have stories about him and bait that would fill a book. One spring we were not catching fish the water was real cold. He kept saying all we needed to do was find some tapeworms and our luck would turn around. He dragged me through the muck and mire as we went to 4 creekmouths at low tide in the back to dig. We finally found some and they were long and fat just what the Dr ordered. We caught a bunch of small fish and then at the end of the day 2 of us got some teen fish on the big tapeworm globs while the other guys were only catching dinks on the clams. So of course DS was the hero for the day we did give him props for that. but the trouble we went through all that wading and digging to find them damn tapeworms. We called him worm man for the whole Spring. He just won't give up sometimes. I can prove that he's definitely crazy.

surfstix1963
01-08-2015, 04:23 AM
desperate times call for desperate measures.But I wouldn't have been digging worms with him that's for sure.

DarkSkies
01-08-2015, 06:53 AM

I waited till he was in the porta john...

We called him worm man for the whole Spring. He just won't give up sometimes. I can prove that he's definitely crazy.

^ It's all hype...... never happened. ;)
(I do remember ya's catching some nice fish that day, though. ) :thumbsup:
I guess those tapeworms allegedly do work. http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/images/icons/icon3.png:cool:
How interesting, the comments about me..... most of them from the grouchiest and crabbiest basstids on the planet.
Maybe ya's need to loosen up a bit.....next time I buy ya's coffee, I'm flavoring it with Ex-lax! :moon::kiss: :HappyWave:
Thanks for the laughs...... they helped brighten my day on a cold January morning. :clapping:

ledhead36
01-08-2015, 08:37 AM
You know we love you Rich. If you're planning ex lax coffee remember that payback is a bi**h. I have lots more stories I can share about the master baiter.:HappyWave:

baitstealer
01-08-2015, 08:56 AM
Good stuff guys! If you ever have a gathering note to self- don't drink the coffee!

hookedonbass
01-08-2015, 07:51 PM
I read that one time. A guy was bait fishing and a tackle shop owner suggested he use clams and bunker on the same line as a deadly combination. You just can't make this stuff up.

Soooooooo do you think a 2-4 oz stick would handle something like that or do you think you would have to bring out the big stick 4-8oz to get that accurately out there?;)