PDA

View Full Version : JCAA Strikes again!

finchaser
02-27-2015, 04:39 PM
JCAA :2flip: Is pushing for the bonus fish to be 24" and up which would allow the taking of 3 big fish. :burn:

Once again they propose with out asking members - but then again their President is a boat fisherman.

The original bonus fish was to be 24 to 26 inch to protect the bigger fish.

Remember this when Angler Paul asks you to support their fluke tournament.

hookset
02-27-2015, 05:17 PM
Once again they propose with out asking members - but then again their President is a boat fisherman.

I thought the RFA was the official hand-job organization on their knees for the party and charter boats. Now the JCAA too? Bass don't stand a chance with these A-holes. How come they have such power? What gives?

surfstix1963
02-28-2015, 10:13 AM
BS how many fish do you need....Regardless of size.Wipe out the big fish and the smaller class there are very few breeders left to support recovery of the stocks.The End is near..

buckethead
02-28-2015, 10:27 AM
I still think in some way Fote has influence over the JCAA. The latest position you are talking about sounds about where Fote's position has been for the last few years. I heard he was no longer in charge and someone else is running it now. Someone should see what financial ties he still has to the JCAA. Might make for a good press release.

finchaser
02-28-2015, 12:03 PM
I thought the RFA was the official hand-job organization on their knees for the party and charter boats. Now the JCAA too? Bass don't stand a chance with these A-holes. How come they have such power? What gives?

Your misled on the RFA the JCAA main thing is their fluke tournament they are not what they use to be when we started it. IMO Forte is still their mouth piece. They even denied supporting things when something else is voted in. So far this year they have had 3 different stances on bass. The RFA had one which still is 1 fish at 28" which most states have gone with.

jigfreak
02-28-2015, 01:05 PM
What will it take for tom fote to get fired? The guy sucks A**. Doesn't do anything for the fishermen. my .02.

cowherder
02-28-2015, 06:00 PM
I thought the RFA was the official hand-job organization on their knees for the party and charter boats. Now the JCAA too?

I'm convinced these guys are all corrupt and are getting paid off. There is no way they could be representing the average fishermen. It's got to be some kind of payoff of favors or some services traded back and forth. For them to be this obtuse is not possible.

jigfreak
02-28-2015, 06:02 PM
X2. Fote is in the pockets of the Charter and Rec guys. No other explanation fits.