Thread: Ward Melville HS fishing show

Default Ward Melville HS fishing show

This is a good one. Mar 7. I should be there. Hope to see some of you folks.

Ward Melville Show...

"We'll have 15 Seminars on the day. In case you missed John Skinners presentation, I believe hes holding the same in our massive auditorium. John Paduano, Vinny Conwell and Bruce Froh round out the Surf guys who are speaking but the rest are boat and dock guys that if you had the time, you could pick up a nugget or two from as well.
    In addition to this, the show currently will have 115 tables from 85 different vendors. There are a bunch of names you know, some you never heard of and I am sure that we've invited a few new plug builders as well. Some custom rod guys as well to talk to and see their goods (including Lou Caruso).

Best of all is that the day is FREE to come in. Cost you nothing more than a drive and some time.

Our raffles include some custom surf rods, a VS 250S, plugs bucktails and loads more geared towards the surf (this listing will increase dramatically by the day of the event)."

Doors open at 8:30 Am
    for more info go to http://www.wardmelvillefishngclub.com/2015expo

Thanks for the heads up. Can't beat free. Some good seminars too.